Community Talk > Entertainment

What kind of music you prefer?

<< < (2/40) > >>

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: MrBlack® on April 07, 2009, 09:21:10 PM ---And if we have a topic like this I APOLOGIZE. I couldn't find it.

--- End quote ---
we might but i couldnt find it either. no worries.

The Wolf:
Kim Mitchell, UFO, The Rolling Stones, Steppenwolf, ACDC, Aersmith, April Wine, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Bryan Adams, BTO, Cheap Trick, Def Leppard, Foo Fighters, Heart, James Blunt, Journey, KISS, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Neil Young, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rush, Supertramp, The Cult, The Darkness, The Eagles, The Trews, The Who, Thin Lizzy, Tragically Hip and U2

theres just a few

E.S.P. GAGE:

--- Quote from: [KEA] Ski-Doo on April 08, 2009, 08:09:37 PM ---Kim Mitchell,  Steppenwolf, ACDC, Aersmith, April Wine, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, , Def Leppard, Foo Fighters, Heart, James Blunt, Journey, KISS, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Neil Young, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rush, Supertramp, The Cult, The Darkness, The Eagles, The Trews, The Who, Thin Lizzy, Tragically Hip and U2

theres just a few

--- End quote ---
U2 and the Hip before they figured they could make money remember Sunday bloody Sunday same with the Hip.

fury:
lit,creed,pearl jam..iron maiden,metallica,megadeath,sepultura,pantera,anthrax,house of pain,slipknot,radiohead,coldplay,u2..ramones,offspring..chopin,beethoven..some country too and ballads..idk

darkiefoxie:
ill tell you the things i cant stand, country, death/hardcore/goth

metal, emo fucking shit and pop

i do like however any punk you can find or name it, ill listen to it.

any classical execpt for fucking the who, i cant stand them im sorry

but fuck them, they suck. uhhh lets see here, usually any rap except

for pussies ass rap like Chris browns faggot ass and akon, he sucks

dick. reggae will and always be the best music to cure a headache

i would have to save the top ten artist i listen to

(btw these arnt in order for whom i like the most, just to ten i like to listen to, but the first ones are usually the ones that came to my mind first)

1. Rage Against the Machine

2. Gorrilaz

3. Bob Marley

4. The Beatles

5. The Doors

6. Led Zeppelin

7. Jefferson Airplane

8. People Under the Stairs

9. Sublime

10. Black Flag

11. Dead Kennedys

i added 11. cus i forget about DK

btw i found where the topic you were trying to find

http://keagaming.com/index.php/topic,6.0.html

its in musicians area dumbasses..... lulz i found it right when i made this reply

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version