General Gaming > Console/Handheld Gaming

Is it true that PS3 are not backwards anymore.

<< < (2/2)

Morpheus:
PS3 80 or 160 are not backwards compatible, but they have the newest bluray readers.

The original PS3 is backwards compatible, but it is considered the old generation of bluray players (40 or 20 gig PS3 were dirt cheap because of this). The only reason why I know this is because the original bluray players fried HDMI ports and DVI ports that were using adapters on them. Therefore Sony made their next generation of players that wouldn't have these issues and they decided to remove the backwards compatibility.

Jim, buy the PS3 for the simple reason of the bluray player (if you don't have one). Also if you have a 1080P tv buy the PS3 because of the graphics.

darkiefoxie:
Sony and Microsoft need to make a fucking PS360, so we got the free internet, no gay ass fucking xbox live new theme bullshit, get to play all the ps games and xbox games, btw xbox360 has the same graphics as the ps3 except for blue ray

so i say we make them build a ps360 and i will fucking buy one

fury:
good idea,lets start raising money to fund it

blah #2:
Damn it! I was looking at getting the 80GB PS3 and I wanted to get God of War 1 and 2 but I guess I can't get those now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version