KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Congrats To KEA's New COLs!  (Read 5257 times)

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Congrats To KEA's New COLs!
« on: February 08, 2009, 04:18:38 PM »
Congrats to

• Boats N' Hoes, Profit
• Morpheus

You guys have been doing a great job at helping admin the server and keeping it douchebag free. Keep up the good work.

If you feel that I missed you, please PM for any concerns regarding this list.

darkiefoxie

Re: Congrats To KEA's New COLs!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 04:43:32 PM »
grats guys

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 05:27:23 PM »
congrats!

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 05:56:31 PM »
I guess those two will make up for me.  ;D  :D  ;)  :) Except they won't abuse it and make fun of DiNG.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 05:57:41 PM »
why do i have to  be dragged in everything rambo..

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 06:50:34 PM »
CONGRADULATIONS  ;D

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 07:55:16 PM »

Your indian, canadian, and in the military?

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 10:13:30 PM »
thank you, thank you all. there are so many people to thank, idk where to begin. I would like to thank my mother who works 2 jobs; a prostitute and a border patrolman( protects us from those filthy canadians) just to pay the internet bills. I also want to thank my dad for teaching me what it takes to be a man(a penis). I'd also like to thank Mr. Sloppypowerbottom for the sexual relief he and his family provided along the way. the road to COL has not been an easy one, there were many who tried to stand in my way; haxors, tkers, mic spammers, and douche bags, but i prevailed and continued to kick, mute, and warn my way to the top.Again i give my thanks. I will treat this great honor like i treat my nuts, very poorly.                                                                                                                 All kidding aside thank you very much. Lol this post was pretty epic for me to make with my cell phone.
"My ass is a cum dumpster for large black men."

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 10:19:44 PM »

Your indian, canadian, and in the military?

rambo.. you're delusional, genocidal, overtly anti social, anti semitic and i suspect that ur also slightly murderous.. but i dont make fun of u.. wait i take that back.. hahah u crazy 5ft tower of stacked shit.. u should be working in auswitz

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 10:24:07 PM »
thank you, thank you all. there are so many people to thank, idk where to begin. I would like to thank my mother who works 2 jobs; a prostitute and a border patrolman( protects us from those filthy canadians) just to pay the internet bills. I also want to thank my dad for teaching me what it takes to be a man(a penis). I'd also like to thank Mr. Sloppypowerbottom for the sexual relief he and his family provided along the way. the road to COL has not been an easy one, there were many who tried to stand in my way; haxors, tkers, mic spammers, and douche bags, but i prevailed and continued to kick, mute, and warn my way to the top.Again i give my thanks. I will treat this great honor like i treat my nuts, very poorly.                                                                                                                 All kidding aside thank you very much. Lol this post was pretty epic for me to make with my cell phone.
lol at you calling your own post epic. and the only way this could even be considered epic is cause you thanked me and no one else. also i would like to add i wish i had a screen shot of the 1-1 kid(me) and the 1-20 kid(who could it be? mystery's are so fun!) from tonight against TCO.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 10:45:34 PM »
lol at you calling your own post epic. and the only way this could even be considered epic is cause you thanked me and no one else. also i would like to add i wish i had a screen shot of the 1-1 kid(me) and the 1-20 kid(who could it be? mystery's are so fun!) from tonight against TCO.

1-1 <---any emo can achieve that

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2009, 11:06:06 PM »
i was the only one with a positive score in the 2nd half and that was cuz i finally figured out the map and picked up ur gun.

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2009, 11:11:11 PM »
and i was not 1-20 the 1st half. I called my post epic cause i made it on a cell phone

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2009, 11:21:31 PM »
i was the only one with a positive score in the 2nd half and that was cuz i finally figured out the map and picked up ur gun.
and i was drunk the whole time whats you point silly goose(ps i was 2 kills under 1-1 second half)

Offline s0ap

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 09:36:20 AM »
gratz guys ;)

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 06:15:33 PM »
Congrats!  :o  :o  :o

Offline dogfacedgremlin

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
  • What is your major malfunction numbnuts?
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 09:41:56 AM »
Congrats guys, sorry I'm a bit slow sometimes.  Happens when you have a big weiner  O0

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2009, 09:26:44 PM »
Congrats homo's.

Offline Morpheus

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2009, 09:42:56 PM »
I guess those two will make up for me.  ;D  :D  ;)  :) Except they won't abuse it and make fun of DiNG.

Lol who are you kidding, I give Ding the most shit (Scarlem) hehe.
If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.055 seconds with 17 queries.