Community Talk > General Talk

CORRUPT ADMIN

<< < (2/12) > >>

EagleStrike:

EagleStrike:

OneSpiritBrain:

--- Quote from: EagleStrike on January 29, 2014, 04:11:39 AM ---pixiestyx, what difference does it make on how long it took me to make a response to the ban? and why would you even ask me to explain to you why it took me so long if you were already going to assume that i was butthurt? that doesnt make any sense,(unless of course you were just being an idiot troll) and its interesting that you didnt even take issue with the fact that some corrupt admin is banning people for no reason, but instead you felt the need to accuse me of being butthurt simply for taking a week to respond to the ban. what exactly is your purpose here anyway?

at any rate though, the reason why it took me this long is because im fairly new to counterstrike, ive only been playing for about 2 or 3 months or so, i had no idea i could come to this forum to make a response in the first place until another player suggested i do so. if i would have known, i probably would have made a response earlier.

--- End quote ---

dude... what the fuck? you received your ban removal! now you want to come here calling the supreme leader a troll? i see why you were banned in the first place. fuckin stupid man...

pixiestyx:

--- Quote from: EagleStrike on January 29, 2014, 04:11:39 AM ---pixiestyx, what difference does it make on how long it took me to make a response to the ban? and why would you even ask me to explain to you why it took me so long if you were already going to assume that i was butthurt? that doesnt make any sense,(unless of course you were just being an idiot troll) and its interesting that you didnt even take issue with the fact that some corrupt admin is banning people for no reason, but instead you felt the need to accuse me of being butthurt simply for taking a week to respond to the ban. what exactly is your purpose here anyway?

at any rate though, the reason why it took me this long is because im fairly new to counterstrike, ive only been playing for about 2 or 3 months or so, i had no idea i could come to this forum to make a response in the first place until another player suggested i do so. if i would have known, i probably would have made a response earlier.

--- End quote ---

I asked because of the timeframe.  It's suspicious that you care this much about playing, yet after being banned it took over a week for a response from you. 

Also, what do I do here?  I am the one that makes sure this site, and the site that tracks your stats and bans run.  Not to mention own them.  So when I ask about a ban it's because maybe I can help, but again, seeing the week long delay, I have to question why it took so long before I just unban you or anyone. 

[OnA]DeltaDeuce:
I suggest to just stop playing on this server.  Everyone here is a cunt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version