KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Unban me...  (Read 4299 times)

Offline JediToad

• Nooooooooob!
Unban me...
« on: November 19, 2008, 07:26:15 PM »
Yeah, apparently Rambo says you have logs of me being racist.

No, you really don't.

I admit I've said it on the mic a few times, hard not to when I'm used to saying it so often; no, I'm not racist. But, I do have black friends so.. I'm used to saying it. But, whatever, I say sorry when I let it slip (maybe 3 times on your server so far); and that's about it.

Apparently I've 'typed' it, because Rambo says he has logs.. RARELY ever do I even type the N word, let alone in your server when I know it wouldn't be allowed.

Now then; the only reason I play DoD Source is because of your server, seems to be the only decent one out there; so if this ban is perm; then let me know so I can uninstall.

Not sure if I'm supposed to say sorry? Haha, because; really, I did nothing wrong. But... 'sorry'...? Anyway yeah, unban me sometime please.

In game : Jedi Toad.LowSens!?
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:89514

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: Unban me...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 07:32:28 PM »
you will have to wait till rambo and jim jones reply. then our advisor sloppypowerbottom will decide if you should be unbanned or not.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 07:35:31 PM »
does a douche have a saying on this?

if so..i believe everyone deserves a 2nd chance..dont wanna go against any other admin's rule..but he apologized and admitted he was wrong so..

again..dont wanna rule out any other admin..i wasnt there so im just going by what im readin here

« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 07:43:10 PM by fury »

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 07:40:38 PM »
you will have to wait till rambo and jim jones reply. then our advisor sloppypowerbottom will decide if you should be unbanned or not.

He may not be a racist, however, he definatly likes to use the N word.  I'd ban him for at least a month and if he rears the ugly racist side again, ban him for life.  Also, his mayacopa is weak.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 08:01:35 PM »
I do not care if you are in the KKK or listen to old Martin Luther King speeches everyday. You spammed the N-word got muted then when un-muted started trouble again. I gave you a 24 hour ban ,so you ran to the other KEA server and claimed I was a bad admin. Disrespecting KEA members is also a kickable offense.

DO YOU DESERVE A PERM BAN? No, but if you keep this up, you WILL BE.

Offline JediToad

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 08:24:21 PM »
I NEVER DID SUCH THING, when the hell did I do this? Got proof? Because this is BS, I am almost never muted, only kicked occasionally. Muted, then unmuted and kept spamming? I smell an imposter. Anyone who's played with me knows I'm nowhere NEAR what you're describing.

WHAT other KEA server?

You only have 1, the 24/7 Avalanche, any other server, and I don't know a thing about it. Unless you consider that private we played on, when we were doing 6v6 scrim; but you can ask Diesel or anyone else on my team, I left during the second half because the server was garbage for me. Haven't played ANY other server. So now you're making stuff up or misinformed or just have someone using my name.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 08:26:07 PM by JediToad »

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 08:38:25 PM »
I NEVER DID SUCH THING, when the hell did I do this? Got proof? Because this is BS, I am almost never muted, only kicked occasionally. Muted, then unmuted and kept spamming? I smell an imposter. Anyone who's played with me knows I'm nowhere NEAR what you're describing.

WHAT other KEA server?

You only have 1, the 24/7 Avalanche, any other server, and I don't know a thing about it. Unless you consider that private we played on, when we were doing 6v6 scrim; but you can ask Diesel or anyone else on my team, I left during the second half because the server was garbage for me. Haven't played ANY other server. So now you're making stuff up or misinformed or just have someone using my name.

Jedi, I think that is what Jim is talking about. I have no problem with you, but you did get upity with admin. I kicked you the other day, when me and Jim had an argument, but I was pissed and that is why I kicked you. I think, you should be unbanned, and I think you should do fine. Just dont say anything racist, and don't completely disrespect KEA members. Hell, come on call me a fag cause I killed you it's cool. Just don't take it to far. It's different when we talk shit to each other. Keep it clean, I'll keep voting for you to not be banned.

No, you really don't.

That comment there, makes me feel like I have to shit, but when I sit on the john I can't. See, I wan't to ban you at first, but I can't do it because I'm not a pussy.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 08:41:38 PM by RAMBO »

Offline Morpheus

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 09:12:32 PM »
To quote a fellow douche "does a douche have a saying on this?" If so...

Jedi you disrespect Jim, Rambo and myself quite frequently. I said to you before "I don't give a shit if you love me or hate me, but you will respect me and every other KEA member". Bottom line is you don't have respect for those who have been on this server for a longer period than yourself.

By the way, you do drop N-bombs over your mic all the time.
If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Offline JediToad

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2008, 10:40:10 PM »

Jedi you disrespect Jim, Rambo and myself quite frequently. I said to you before "I don't give a shit if you love me or hate me, but you will respect me and every other KEA member". Bottom line is you don't have respect for those who have been on this server for a longer period than yourself.

No, not all the time, once in a while yes; and I apologize for that, I'll try harder.

But no, I have no respect for you at all Morph, Rambo yes; and when Jim isn't having his pissy fits, sure. I actually like him, but he goes nazi on me all the time for no reason. The day he comes in the server, and the entire server is buzzing with conversation while gaming, and he tells everyone to shut up, then mutes me. Yeah.. Good job. Don't like it, mute people on your own player list, we were enjoying ourselves until Jim came and ruined it.

And you, I have no respect for you whatsoever. You've been a total ass to me since day one, you haven't earned nor deserve my respect. Nor do you deserve to be in KEA. From day one you've called me a cheater and absolutely took every chance you could to tell me how much you dislike me. Fuck if I'm going to give you any respect back; I give respect to those who deserve it, not just because you wear some TAG in front of your name. Your fellow clan members might like you, but I for one; do not. Keep my name out of your mouth, and I'll be sure to not talk to you. Ignore each other, and we can play side by side.

I disrespect you guys SOMETIMES, like when you guys haven't kicked the TK'er who's spawn camping us after he's already killed 10 people. I know how a menu, and rcon works. 2 maybe 4 kills max and he should've been gone. Yeah; I'll tell you off for allowing that. And no, I don't disrespect all the KEA members, I trash talk them all very often; that's a part of my game. But very acceptable as stated by other members.

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2008, 07:01:39 AM »

No, not all the time, once in a while yes; and I apologize for that, I'll try harder.

But no, I have no respect for you at all Morph, Rambo yes; and when Jim isn't having his pissy fits, sure. I actually like him, but he goes nazi on me all the time for no reason. The day he comes in the server, and the entire server is buzzing with conversation while gaming, and he tells everyone to shut up, then mutes me. Yeah.. Good job. Don't like it, mute people on your own player list, we were enjoying ourselves until Jim came and ruined it.

And you, I have no respect for you whatsoever. You've been a total ass to me since day one, you haven't earned nor deserve my respect. Nor do you deserve to be in KEA. From day one you've called me a cheater and absolutely took every chance you could to tell me how much you dislike me. Fuck if I'm going to give you any respect back; I give respect to those who deserve it, not just because you wear some TAG in front of your name. Your fellow clan members might like you, but I for one; do not. Keep my name out of your mouth, and I'll be sure to not talk to you. Ignore each other, and we can play side by side.

I disrespect you guys SOMETIMES, like when you guys haven't kicked the TK'er who's spawn camping us after he's already killed 10 people. I know how a menu, and rcon works. 2 maybe 4 kills max and he should've been gone. Yeah; I'll tell you off for allowing that. And no, I don't disrespect all the KEA members, I trash talk them all very often; that's a part of my game. But very acceptable as stated by other members.

You just don't get it, do you.  Say your sorry, take the pain and move on.

Offline JediToad

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 10:22:01 AM »
I've already said sorry. But I guess simply talking and having a conversation about what others are saying isn't what you want me to do as well?
People have their say, I have mine.
But once again, I'm sorry.

Offline Crzy_Canuck

• Part of The Family
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2008, 10:56:30 AM »
My thoughts & vote have been made to BanEm...Admins are more then welcome to ask him or myself for those comments.
Admins please see Admin section for my other thoughts to ban disputes.  Lets try keep this section somewhat professional shall we?
just my 2 cents...love me or hate me..Crzy has spoken  ;D

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2008, 06:05:24 PM »
Jedi, do not respond to this thread again, until 1. Ban Em does, and 2. Sloppypowerbottom does. If you do, I change my mind.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2008, 10:11:21 PM »
i am going to wait until sloppy responds, he will make the final decision.

about respect... i dont care if i get it or not, if someone disrespects me on the server, ill throw it right back, i have a pair of balls. if someone has something they want to say to me, dont say it behind my back, say it right to me, i can take it. ill just throw it right back at you though(without using my powers). but i do expect respect if i give you respect. if you still dont respect me then, am i gonna care if one other person hates me, no.

when i meet someone, i treat them with the most respect i can give them. i give all my clan members respect, even though some of them dont give me much(wont say names) but i dont care, im fine with that.

main point here, and i know you were told this when you were a kid, treat someone the way you want to be treated. and i would like to add on to that, treat someone the way you want to be treated, and if you treat them like shit, then expect it back.

sloppy, feel free to make your decision. other than that, no one else post in this thread!

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2008, 11:52:52 PM »

No, you really don't.

I admit I've said it on the mic a few times, hard not to when I'm used to saying it so often; no, I'm not racist. But, I do have black friends so.. I'm used to saying it. But, whatever, I say sorry when I let it slip (maybe 3 times on your server so far); and that's about it.

Apparently I've 'typed' it, because Rambo says he has logs.. RARELY ever do I even type the N word, let alone in your server when I know it wouldn't be allowed.

Now then; the only reason I play DoD Source is because of your server, seems to be the only decent one out there; so if this ban is perm; then let me know so I can uninstall.

Not sure if I'm supposed to say sorry? Haha, because; really, I did nothing wrong. But... 'sorry'...? Anyway yeah, unban me sometime please.

In game : Jedi Toad.LowSens!?
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:89514
ok so you know the rules are
1. No Team Killing or Team Wounding
2. Don't whine
3. Respect all admin decisions
4. DON'T HACK!!! HACKING=PERMANENT BAN!
5. No microphone/text spamming
6. No going spectator if round is lost and coming back so that you don't die. (Unsportsmanlike)
7. No Racism
8. No map exploits/glitches, anything that you can't do in real life is forbidden, the only way you are allowed the use of a map exploit is using it to slow down your fall, you are allowed 2 seconds maximum on a map exploit.)
9. No Spawn Camping/ Killing
10. General respect for admins and fellow players, LISTEN TO ALL KEA MEMBERS!
you will be unbanned sunday, i have bolded all rules know you broken. This is a final warning, I know for a fact that I have told you not to kill people in spawn, and you have told me it's not against the rules, and like to talk back to admins. That is all i have witnessed from you, so i cannot comment from personal experience about anything else said about you, but i will take what anyone else in KEA says before what you say, even though you have admitted to every offense from what i can see.

Here is some advice to keep yourself from getting a perm ban/ banned again, if you feel the need to say the "n" word don't say shit on mic. I have been on many servers that don't allow any "curse" words, its not that hard, just don't talk. If you feel the need to disrespect an admin, don't talk. . . Once again, admins have the final say in what disrespect is, if you feel the need to disrespect them, don't talk. It really isn't rocket science, you have to push a button to talk just don't touch the button.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.145 seconds with 17 queries.