KEA Servers > Dispute/Request Bans

Banned for 3 steam accounts..?

<< < (3/3)

fury:
fuck em, next time perma ban him

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: pixiestyx on June 22, 2011, 05:50:49 PM ---Yeah, turns out not.  After talking to dylan, he states he kicked the dude 3 times while attempting to get his attention, and after not being able to grasp the doods attention, eh gave him a 10 minute ban. 

--- End quote ---
Maybe the guy doesn't have sound. and if dylan tried text, maybe he doesn't pay attention to that stuff, I know I don't at times. And who the fuck cares if he has 3 accounts? we aren't valve and trying to enforce the steam user agreement. hell, the server is cracked, so you can't enforce a agreement that you don't follow without being a hypocrite. Just the way I see it.

pixiestyx:

--- Quote from: Ban Em All on June 22, 2011, 10:51:30 PM ---Maybe the guy doesn't have sound. and if dylan tried text, maybe he doesn't pay attention to that stuff, I know I don't at times. And who the fuck cares if he has 3 accounts? we aren't valve and trying to enforce the steam user agreement. hell, the server is cracked, so you can't enforce a agreement that you don't follow without being a hypocrite. Just the way I see it.

--- End quote ---

I'm just pointing out that he was banned for failure to pay attention to a server admin, not for having 3 accounts.  BTW, one of his accounts does have a vac ban on something, I'm guessing COD MW2 by the looks of it.  Then again, half of the MW2 players got banned....lol

fury:
if he doenst have sound,cant read english or whatever ,thats his problem..he got kicked 3 times ,came back (probably kept on fuckin around too) and earned a short ban,..go cry somewhere else

locked for faggotry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version