General Gaming > Console/Handheld Gaming

PS3

<< < (2/7) > >>

Tuna Melon Stuffer:
yeah bro that does suck ..did u take care of ur ps3 ? like how long did u have it ..and maybe sometimes the disc is scratched and it fucks up the laser..but sell it to ur friend ot wateve and buy a new one ur better off

TastyTaste:
Yea I took a shit ton of care with it.  Had the Nyko cooler for it to keep it from getting hot, had it in a glass display case and was dust free.  I hardly played games on it,  just watched Blu-ray movies and I never moved it from its original spot.  Had it for 3 years.

Tuna Melon Stuffer:
i guess it jus happens ..jus get a new one lol .......why wuld u get a ps3 nd not play the games to? culda saved urself money and just bought a blue ray dvd player lol

fury:
buy the laser and FIY

TastyTaste:

--- Quote from: Tuna Melon Stuffer on October 01, 2010, 01:02:14 PM ---i guess it jus happens ..jus get a new one lol .......why wuld u get a ps3 nd not play the games to? culda saved urself money and just bought a blue ray dvd player lol

--- End quote ---

I did buy games for it, just didnt play that much of em.  I enjoyed Uncharted and some racing games, but I couldn't play an FPS on it at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version