Computers and Technology > Hardware

comp questions

<< < (2/6) > >>

pixiestyx:
are you trying to build a micro atx system?  cause there are micro atx boards that have pci-e.  obviously not that one.  why don't you tell us what you're trying to do, and we can give you suggestions, also a price range of what you want to do is helpful.

doc is also correct on the video card, cause i'll sell you my old one $50 + shipping?  I still have original packaging.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4128445&Sku=P450-9616

Nightrider:
Im just trying to build a gaming machines I have no idea what a micro atx system is. Would a core duo processor be better than a quad core phenom though? Also I might have to find a new site to buy from cause all I saw on newegg was off brand shit for mobos.

pixiestyx:
what do you think of those items?  look them up on new egg for more info, but after reading and looking at reviews, and after you explained yourself, that's what i would do.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Doc:
what is your budget? do you need a monitor?

pixiestyx:
he said his budget is around 700 and he wants to buy a monitor, i was talking with  him on steam chat, but he had to go to work, so i left this here for him docky poo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version