Community Talk > Bugs

See shadows through walls

<< < (4/4)

RAMBO:

--- Quote from: ScrotalTorment on August 28, 2009, 09:22:15 PM ---I thought he got banned... that's what i was told

--- End quote ---

May have been, in the little Ninja Kirby incident.  ;D

[OnA]Sloppy:
fisty was the best, kirby got banned cause kid went crazy and banned everyone in the server, so they had to unban everyone(including some cunt from penn a homosexual clown as i recall) then came back and was not given admin, then when pg split he wanted to make a new one without mindriot and without tim, and then wanted a no shitting on people rule, which resulted in me shitting on him for being gay, and then he shit back on me, contradicting his previous statements. then last i heard he was sticking his dick in a girl who played WOW.

fury:

--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on September 01, 2009, 12:20:22 AM ---(including some cunt from penn a homosexual clown as i recall)
--- End quote ---
:D

RAMBO:

--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on September 01, 2009, 12:20:22 AM ---(including some cunt from penn a homosexual clown as i recall) then came back and was not given admin, then when pg split he wanted to make a new one without mindriot and without tim,.

--- End quote ---
;D Funny thing, Tim left anyways.

Rev. Jim Jones:
A primed nade or come in from cellar door and shoot them in the back are two ways to rid this camper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version