KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Zurisa[-FA-]  (Read 2443 times)

Offline [918] IRON FROG

• Nooooooooob!
Zurisa[-FA-]
« on: January 28, 2009, 01:03:48 PM »
Trying again

I am trying to upload a demo let me know if it doesn't work.

The guy in question is  Zurisa[-FA-] who looked like he was using an aimbot- shooting people thru smoke, shooting his own teammates cause he didn't id them, and notice near the end where he is running out of nazi spawn and he gets to the stairs and stops waits for kneeling zone trooper to get into his crosshairs and kills him.
Steam page is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987369785

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BG663Y1P

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
Re: Zurisa[-FA-]
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 02:07:31 PM »
idk..his kpd's average..besides..any aimbot only zeroes in enemys,not teammates.,might have some kind of shoot thru smoke cheat but idk
didnt take a look at the demo,something's wrong with it

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 02:16:04 PM »
i viewed it, nothing i could see that would show he was hacking. the shot he had on zone you can tell right before he stops you can see the back zone running up the bottom stair. he was shooting his own teamates cause he was sound whoring whilst holding a pistol, and when you have a pistol you really have to shoot first to even have a chance. about the shooting through smoke, he saw people run through the smoke and was taking random shots, i myself do it all the time. Thank you for not calling him a hacker on the server and actually taking time the time to actually demo him. if there are any more questions about the demo or anyone other demo's you have don't be afraid to post them.

Offline [918] IRON FROG

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 04:48:59 PM »
Thanks for taking the time to look at the demo, I'm glad it worked!

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 05:19:33 PM »
same, i viewed the demo, nothin i can see. thank you for taking interest in keeping the kea server clean.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 06:40:40 PM »
i viewed it, nothing i could see that would show he was hacking. the shot he had on zone you can tell right before he stops you can see the back zone running up the bottom stair. he was shooting his own teamates cause he was sound whoring whilst holding a pistol, and when you have a pistol you really have to shoot first to even have a chance. about the shooting through smoke, he saw people run through the smoke and was taking random shots, i myself do it all the time. Thank you for not calling him a hacker on the server and actually taking time the time to actually demo him. if there are any more questions about the demo or anyone other demo's you have don't be afraid to post them.
I agree Sloppy...I randomly shoot through smoke as well

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.155 seconds with 19 queries.