KEA Servers > Questions

Official Invites

<< < (3/5) > >>

canadian_bacon:
am i one of those special members ? :-p i know i add character. just maybe not good character lol

blah #2:
You add hearing loss.

ScrotalTorment:

--- Quote from: WIpilot on August 06, 2009, 01:46:11 AM ---well that is true, I think that if they really want to be part of the best clan out there, they can wait 3 months with out crying.

--- End quote ---

IMO, the biggest thing i weigh my votes on, besides obviously the person, is how often they ask about getting in.  I've never voted for someone who's asked more then once about getting in.  It pisses me off to no extent. I believe alot of the other KEA admins feel the same way.

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: ScrotalTorment on August 06, 2009, 06:17:06 PM ---IMO, the biggest thing i weigh my votes on, besides obviously the person, is how often they ask about getting in.  I've never voted for someone who's asked more then once about getting in.  It pisses me off to no extent. I believe alot of the other KEA admins feel the same way.

--- End quote ---
x2

WIpilot:

--- Quote from: ScrotalTorment on August 06, 2009, 06:17:06 PM ---IMO, the biggest thing i weigh my votes on, besides obviously the person, is how often they ask about getting in.  I've never voted for someone who's asked more then once about getting in.  It pisses me off to no extent. I believe alot of the other KEA admins feel the same way.

--- End quote ---
Thats why they need to Shut the fuck up and just play the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version