KEA Servers > Questions

Changing my name?

(1/3) > >>

Sgt Snot Rocket(bonefish):
Hey all, if I change my screen name back to my old favorite does it fuck things up? I know I would have to let all KEA know and this would be a one time change, the bonefish101 was generic from Steam (part of my email) when I reactivated Steam. It's not that big a deal so if its a bad idea just say the word(s).
  Dont worry, I wont be using Ben_Dover or Phil_McCavity so they are both available if anyone wants them.

Ban Em All:
Just tell us what you will be changing it to, and pm ding about it to.

Changing your name is a big screw up for us when providing admin. One time only please.

tlopez:
Does it also screw it up if i change from [KEA] Tlopez [NL] - |Sound| to [KEA] Tlopez [NL] - |No Sound|? or is it fine if i do change it from time to time?

RAMBO:
No. If they are able to tell it is you, as in "Tlopez" it won't matter. When people completely change their name, you have to investigate as to who they are.

fury:

--- Quote from: RAMBO on June 07, 2009, 11:38:24 AM ---No. If they are able to tell it is you, as in "Tlopez" it won't matter. When people completely change their name, you have to investigate as to who they are.

--- End quote ---
yeah i hate those assholes that keep changing their names too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version