KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin Abuse.  (Read 10245 times)

SluDge

Admin Abuse.
« on: March 14, 2009, 03:46:23 AM »
Clockwork; also known as (^.^) and I (SluDge) have been playing on your server fairly regularly for the last few days.  Very early this morning (about 1:20 a.m. pst) we logged on and started playing, only to be told not to kill the other team.  Both of us took this as a joke, seeing as it is a public server and continued playing.  After Clockwork was kicked i asked why he was kicked and was promptly kicked myself.  I stayed out of the server for a few minutes, but Clockwork was repeatedly kicked for 3 to 5 minutes among other abuse. Upon re-entering the server I began to record this demo. 

I would like to point out that they were encouraging team killing, as well as continuing to abuse kick powers, using unneeded verbiage towards both Clockwork and I near the end, and then proceeded to abuse mute privileges.

I feel as though this is something that should be brought to the attention of people higher up in the clan than these two, as they are obviously abusing privileges given to them.

The demo of this entire thing can be found here
http://files.filefront.com/needlessdem/;13463204;/fileinfo.html

To play demo: download file and place in C:\program files\steam\steamapps\youraccountnamehere\dayofdefeatsource\dod
once it is placed in that folder open up dods and in your console type playdemo needless

Edit: I also would like to apologize for both of us in using any harsh language, we were rather frustrated at the end of the whole ordeal
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 04:16:08 AM by SluDge »

Offline Winters

• Rocket Man
  • KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
  • Im gonna put my fist up your ass!
Re: Admin Abuse.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 04:07:42 AM »
I ([BDS]Winters) was on the server at the time. when i logged in there were 7 people playing. they had recently found out that there is a certain achievement that can be earned by killing 3 or more players with a grenade, this is fairly impossible to do so they decided that it would be fun to get everyone on the server at the time (which was not many) to get in a group and be killed. however this may seem they were not forced to do so. everyone thought that it was great fun. they thought and volunteered to do so ON THEIR OWN FREE WILL. there was no threat of ban or kick if you did not cooperate.  When we were doing this player (^.^) and sludge were throwing grenades and Team "damaging" before we had even said a word to them, they told us to "F" off (using the actually word) and that we were not playing good and being a bunch of "Dumb Ass's" for not playing correctly. they were being completely rude for what was going on and the complaint should go over looked under these circumstances. No admin abuse occurred and the game was being played as the players wish, when (^.^) and sludge decided to continue playing the actual way then the rest of the server joined in. they were not kicked because they wouldn't play the way we wanted the were repeatability kicked because of the language and the attitude that they were giving other players and admin. I swear by these accounts and hold them true.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 04:14:40 AM by Winters »

SluDge

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 04:11:11 AM »
watch the demo, we did no TKing of any kind, and while you cannot hear what i was saying, i would like to defend myself by saying that i did not say anything i wouldnt say to my own mother, and everything clockwork said could be heard on the demo.

Offline Winters

• Rocket Man
  • KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 04:13:50 AM »
i dont even know how to play that demo, with the attitude that you two were expressing was not productive to any standards. there are hundreds of servers out there. regardless of what we were doing Foxhound did not abuse his admin powers.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 04:17:56 AM by Winters »

Offline (^.^)

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 04:16:17 AM »
well hello, i would like to note that i have been repeatedly banned and kicked from the server over the past few days, i thanks to sloppy was unbanned, because of an unwarned without reason ban.  I would also like to point out winters, that just because you are friends with jackal doesn't mean you can make up unreal facts, watch the demo and you can clearly see that you and DOC both tk'd us, and in fact at times was being encouraged by jackal and other members of the team.  Regarding my language i would like to note i came in doing nothing wrong, i killed a few guys, 2 which they didn't like because they had their own achievement, could they not use a private server or something? then without warning as sludge said i was kicked repeatedly without so much as a fair warning, and you can clearly hear infantry enjoying and abusing his undeserved admin privileges.... sorry for the huge essay, I'm ripped as shit!

SluDge

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 04:16:46 AM »
put an edit in my original post as to how to review the demo.

Offline (^.^)

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 04:19:42 AM »
would like to inquire as to why winters keeps changing and revising his post and/or his side of the story?

Offline Winters

• Rocket Man
  • KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 04:21:01 AM »
well hello, i would like to note that i have been repeatedly banned and kicked from the server over the past few days, i thanks to sloppy was unbanned, because of an unwarned without reason ban.  I would also like to point out winters, that just because you are friends with jackal doesn't mean you can make up unreal facts, watch the demo and you can clearly see that you and DOC both tk'd us, and in fact at times was being encouraged by jackal and other members of the team.  Regarding my language i would like to note i came in doing nothing wrong, i killed a few guys, 2 which they didn't like because they had their own achievement, could they not use a private server or something? then without warning as sludge said i was kicked repeatedly without so much as a fair warning, and you can clearly hear infantry enjoying and abusing his undeserved admin privileges.... sorry for the huge essay, I'm ripped as shit!
that is the attitude that i am talking about. you are "ripped as shit" coming on to the server and causing a disturbance to everyone.

Offline Winters

• Rocket Man
  • KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 04:22:03 AM »
in my first one i didnt mean to say TK i ment dammage thats why i put it in quotes and the second one i just wanted to say more

Offline (^.^)

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 04:25:32 AM »
clearly dude, you don't understand the meaning of the word  disturbance, i was there to have fun, then i was randomly kicked, as stated before (advice: READ MY POST and POINTS, and WATCH the DEMO), you keep claiming things but its pretty evident that from the demo who exactly was out of line. 

PS: do you even know what marijuana does to you? dude I'm mellow as shit and just wanted to enjoy myself, should learn the effects of THC to the brain before trying to come over here and pretend i started the ruckus.

Offline Jackal

• Jackal the guy who yells :P
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 04:29:24 AM »
Ok around 1:20 am in the morning me, infantry, doc, ricku winters and a guy named tox was on. Glaswiegen was also on too. Me and infantry were on the server for 2 hrs trying to populate the server but it was still only populated with 5 guys. We decided to have a knife fight but then moved on to unlocking a nade achievment just for the hell of it. Once we started doing this glas started to kill the other team and me and infantry asked politely to stop granted i was abusive with glas for he didnt really do ne thing i did kick him for that i did appologize numerous times to him and he said it was fine. however clock work A.K.A (^.^) and sludge came on and started to kill the opposite team. We asked nicely to stop and they did not take it as a joke thats a complete lie what sludge is saying. So we tkept telling them to stop and then finally DOC tked one of them and they got pissed and started to kill doc and the other team who werent shooting at them. Then sludge and ambien started to curse at me and infantry for telling them to stop for a second (literally). Infantry did kick ambien numerous times and so did I THEN they make the demo after they bitched and cursed and tked the other guys. I do take responsibility for this occuring because this could have been avoided but sludge and ambien (^.^) are at much of fault as we r. Ambien was being really disrespectful today ( assumed to be high as a kite) and was kicked earlier. In addition, sludge and ambien do have it out for me for there is alot of animosity towards me (no idea why). I havnt been abusive ever with my admin and well known on serv, but tonight I do admit things got carried away but i do have people willing to explain what happened this morning and have informed ski and profit what happened.

Offline The Wolf

• Part of The Family
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 04:38:56 AM »
Here is a detailed list of rules for the server that all must follow!
1. No Team Killing or Team Wounding
2. Don't whine
3. Respect all admin decisions
4. DON'T HACK!!! HACKING=PERMANENT BAN!
5. No microphone/text spamming
6. No going spectator if round is lost and coming back so that you don't die. (Unsportsmanlike)
7. No Racism
8. No map exploits/glitches, anything that you can't do in real life is forbidden, the only way you are allowed the use of a map exploit is using it to slow down your fall, you are allowed 2 seconds maximum on a map exploit.)
9. No Spawn Camping/ Killing
10. General respect for admins and fellow players, LISTEN TO ALL KEA MEMBERS!
11. Have Fun. Smiley

The admins who were playing during this kicked them for the following reasons in the bold text

Offline (^.^)

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 04:44:40 AM »
Ok around 1:20 am in the morning me, infantry, doc, ricku winters and a guy named tox was on. Glaswiegen was also on too. Me and infantry were on the server for 2 hrs trying to populate the server but it was still only populated with 5 guys. We decided to have a knife fight but then moved on to unlocking a nade achievment just for the hell of it. Once we started doing this glas started to kill the other team and me and infantry asked politely to stop granted i was abusive with glas for he didnt really do ne thing i did kick him for that i did appologize numerous times to him and he said it was fine. however clock work A.K.A (^.^) and sludge came on and started to kill the opposite team. We asked nicely to stop and they did not take it as a joke thats a complete lie what sludge is saying. So we tkept telling them to stop and then finally DOC tked one of them and they got pissed and started to kill doc and the other team who werent shooting at them. Then sludge and ambien started to curse at me and infantry for telling them to stop for a second (literally). Infantry did kick ambien numerous times and so did I THEN they make the demo after they bitched and cursed and tked the other guys. I do take responsibility for this occuring because this could have been avoided but sludge and ambien (^.^) are at much of fault as we r. Ambien was being really disrespectful today ( assumed to be high as a kite) and was kicked earlier. In addition, sludge and ambien do have it out for me for there is alot of animosity towards me (no idea why). I havnt been abusive ever with my admin and well known on serv, but tonight I do admit things got carried away but i do have people willing to explain what happened this morning and have informed ski and profit what happened.

Hello again forum, i do love you.  I would say your perception of time is correct from what i can remember, and as you said "we came in and killed the opposing team (AKA the objective of the game?), We then hereby after were team killed by [sarcasm] "our trusty friend" [/sarcasm] DOC.  Jackal's claim about us repeatedly tking DOC is false, and i would like to see evidence proving otherwise?, In demo it shows me TK Winters i believe, but i soon apologized for it was an honest, and terribly thrown nade.  In regards to your claim about the demo, we got tired of being repeatedly worked by admins over and over and over without warrant or reason (unless you endorse this on a KEA server, *cough* don't be EGO Jr.'s)  In relation to how high I am, i fail to see exactly how that applies to my attitude towards you, i was completely docile, until provoked by the abuse in question.  

Your complete arrogance deserves its own paragraph; let me start off by saying "get the fuck over yourself?".  I'm glad you are ignorant as can be and think that this is a heliocentric universe and at the center of it resides little ol' jackal. I dont understand why you would even come to think that i have any similance of hate towards you, in fact i just enjoy arousing your temper; because it takes little effort and provides me with maximum entertainment.  In all honesty if you truly feel that would I envy and pity you; but as they say "Ignorance is bliss"

<3 (^.^)

SluDge

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2009, 04:45:17 AM »

First, I would like to put the points you made under the spotlight that are a glaring falacy to me. Are we not supposed to kill the opposing team? and no, we did not say anything in game as to us thinking you were joking about telling us to stop, but clockwork and i were both in vent talking to one another the entire time. Continuing down the post, we didn't get the chance to curse at you seeing as you repeatedly kicked us, i suppose you could check the server logs if you really don't believe that part though.

Secondly, what difference does it make if Clockwork was high while on your server? If you were to kick every person off of your server that was under the influence of marijuana, or under the influence of any substance for that matter (even alcohol) your server would be unpopulated and most of the time i myself would be included in that.  Sorry to break that to you.  http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/marijuana-use-and-its-effects.

Any animosity I have toward you is directly correlated with how arrogant you are.  You believe that because mommy and daddy have a lot of money you're entitled to your every whim.  I hate to break it to you kid, but life is hard, things don't always go your way and when you are sitting in a server telling those much older (and in my opinion more mature) than you to shut the fuck up, it doesn't sit well with me, and when things don't go how you like, you abuse your admin powers and kick them, gg buddy, you won there. 

Offline (^.^)

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2009, 04:51:41 AM »
2. Don't whine
6. No going spectator if round is lost and coming back so that you don't die. (Unsportsmanlike)
7. No Racism
8. No map exploits/glitches, anything that you can't do in real life is forbidden, the only way you are allowed the use of a map exploit is using it to slow down your fall, you are allowed 2 seconds maximum on a map exploit.)
11. Have Fun. Smiley

The admins who were playing during this kicked them for the following reasons in the bold text

This would be fine and dandy, if in fact, we had been the Antagonist.  Contrary to what you might assume we acted in self defense.  You wouldn't criticize a RAPE victim for trying to fend off an rapist who in this case could be comparative to have a gun (in this case the gun = admin rules, and I = rape victim).  Also i'd like to challenge that i would respect all admin decisions that are JUST and have CAUSATION not personal agendas and or entertainment; not to mention when they are breaking rule #1.

On top of all this, would you go as far to say should respect a corrupt government that is doing something unjust? NO, now i realize this isn't real life and this isn't a democracy; but I think you get the point.  What they did was unjust and without cause or warning.   
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 04:55:43 AM by (^.^) »

Offline Jackal

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2009, 04:53:22 AM »
Ok dumbass both of u, because he was under the influence he was being completely rude... and the pushing to make me angry to entertain him goes to show u his ignorance and abuse towards admin. And how am i the antagonist u even ADMITTED that u like to antagonize me wow what and idiot

Offline The Wolf

• Part of The Family
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2009, 04:54:28 AM »
ok whatever admin will read this and resolve it....who will you belive. Aguy who said hes fuckin high or 2 trustworthy admins and a couple players who wanted to do this, who were having fun with a few players at 2 in the morning when there is NOBODY on there really having a chance to do some fun things with each other  :-\

Offline (^.^)

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2009, 04:58:21 AM »
I love to see narrow mindedness, arrogance, ignorance all bundled up into a cute little package in the form of you.  Just because someone is under the influence doesn't mean they are belligerent or incoherent.  Jackal regarding that, I said I do enjoy making fun of you, and its usually something like "haha jackal you have a small penis" or "penis envy jackal!", so don't try and pretend that I am extremely rude and offensive when you well know I am kidding; if it seriously offends you to hear that from a random stranger then you should check your self-esteem level or something cause wow? 

Offline The Wolf

• Part of The Family
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2009, 04:58:39 AM »
2. Don't whine
7. No Racism
11. Have Fun. Smiley

This would be fine and dandy, if in fact, we had been the Antagonist.  Contrary to what you might assume we acted in self defense.  You wouldn't criticize a RAPE victim for trying to fend off an rapist who in this case could be comparative to have a gun (in this case the gun = admin rules, and I = rape victim).  Also i'd like to challenge that i would respect all admin decisions that are JUST and have CAUSATION not personal agendas and or entertainment; not to mention when they are breaking rule #1.

On top of all this, would you go as far to say should respect a corrupt government that is doing something unjust? NO, now i realize this isn't real life and this isn't a democracy; but I think you get the point.  What they did was unjust and without cause or warning.   
so your saying that you get enjoyment from pissing off the admins

SluDge

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2009, 05:03:22 AM »
Hugs and drugs for all, i could care less what happens to be completely honest.

I have lost all interest in playing on the KEA pub, if this is what is going to happen to me when I play on it.

I felt as though this should be brought to the attention of people who are in charge of the server so that in the future they might better moderate who has admin abilities.

P.S.

my steamid is "STEAM_0:1:19399301" and clockworks is "STEAM_0:1:15552600"
and either Jackal or Infantryman, because i know you're just itching to
the commands are as follows depending on which admin mod you have
sm_ban "STEAM_0:1:19399301"
or  
ma_ban "STEAM_0:1:19399301" 0

Offline Jackal

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2009, 05:04:17 AM »
ambien I shouldnt have to watch my self esteem.... U know the rules i told u numerous amount of times. You do not abuse admin......period. I asked u to stop before and just the fact the u make the statements you just posted proves u like to push conflicts even further just like the one tonight. And since u were high u were really disrespectful to me and other admin

Offline (^.^)

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2009, 05:04:19 AM »
2. Don't whine
7. No Racism
11. Have Fun. Smiley

so your saying that you get enjoyment from pissing off the admins

I think you should read my post above, it clearly states that Jackal has known me much longer then he has been apart of your clan.  I don't go around making jokes about people I don't know in that form,  so please don't sit here and try and skew the situation because you misconstrued the facts.  

Hugs and drugs for all, i could care less what happens to be completely honest.

I have lost all interest in playing on the KEA pub, if this is what is going to happen to me when I play on it.

I felt as though this should be brought to the attention of people who are in charge of the server so that in the future they might better moderate who has admin abilities.

P.S.

my steamid is "STEAM_0:1:19399301" and clockworks is "STEAM_0:1:15552600"
and either Jackal or Infantryman, because i know you're just itching to
the commands are as follows depending on which admin mod you have
sm_ban "STEAM_0:1:19399301"
or 
ma_ban "STEAM_0:1:19399301" 0

What he said
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 05:09:43 AM by (^.^) »

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2009, 08:36:25 AM »
HOLY FUCK. Quit your bitching. Don't fucking keep posting and make more fucking fgaggotry out of this. Let higher ups read it, and deal with it. Shawn, Jackal, the server is for killing, not achievys, and it is quite easy to get it on your own.

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2009, 08:48:27 AM »
Maybe there are too many team members with kick powers.....maybe we need to only have about 5 / 6 members with those powers

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2009, 09:07:10 AM »
AVA IS A PUBLIC SERVER NOT TO BE USED TO GET ACHIVEMENTS >:( >:(

We have another server that plays rotation maps which is hardly used GO THERE TO GET YOUR FAG STAR.

I would like to say SRY from the KEA members and if any one does this again please post who is kicking you and actions will be takin.

KEA AVA IS A PUBLIC SERVER AND IF ANYONE DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY YOUR LITTLE GAMES THEN YOU MUST STOP.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.174 seconds with 19 queries.