Community Talk > Introduce Yourself

I'd like to represent and kill em all

(1/3) > >>

dogfacedgremlin:
I'd like to join the ranks of KEA.  I've played with pretty much all the members who are currently on the DOD KEA server for a little over a year now.  Mostly on the OnA sever that is no longer with us.  I'm glad to see everyone back to killing.  A little about me.  I'm from Green Bay, WI, I love sports, I'm an avid and somewhat touring pool player.  In my spare time away from pool, I work at my stepdads machine shop to pay the bills.  Other than that, I like to spend time with friends and family, drink, gamble and rockn roll. 

DFG

Ban Em All:
glad to have you here dog face, i say yes, anyone else care to add? 

btw- i like to play pool to, sadly i am not all that great, i dont get many chance to play it, but i find it enjoyable and its one of my most favorite things to do

guit_ar_tist:
Glad to see you here Grem. You'd be a great addition to our community :)

Sexy like Ramsey:
No he wouldnt.

Im just busting your nuts.  Welcome dog faced good to see you here.

whores:

--- Quote from: dogfacedgremlin on August 07, 2008, 11:17:18 PM ---I'd like to join the ranks of KEA.  I've played with pretty much all the members who are currently on the DOD KEA server for a little over a year now.  Mostly on the OnA sever that is no longer with us.  I'm glad to see everyone back to killing.  A little about me.  I'm from Green Bay, WI, I love sports, I'm an avid and somewhat touring pool player.  In my spare time away from pool, I work at my stepdads machine shop to pay the bills.  Other than that, I like to spend time with friends and family, drink, gamble and rockn roll. 

DFG

--- End quote ---

welcome dog face. long time OnA regular and a good player. +1

--- Quote from: KillEmAll on August 07, 2008, 11:26:05 PM ---glad to have you here dog face, i say yes, anyone else care to add? 

btw- i like to play pool to, sadly i am not all that great, i dont get many chance to play it, but i find it enjoyable and its one of my most favorite things to do. I'd like to also suck a black mans nipples and have a tranny chained to my basement.

--- End quote ---

+1 for coming out  :-* ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version