KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: werid shit  (Read 8469 times)

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
Re: werid shit
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2009, 05:23:24 PM »
Sounds like bunk . . . I think she made it up.

Oklahoma . . . geesh, no wonder you can't spell a simple two word, six letter contraction.

You all = Y'all. Note the location of the apostrophe as inserted in the position of the OMITTED characters.  ;D Even a "Redneck" from Alabama knows that.  :D

"yall" also spelled "y'all" is a grammatical fusion of the phrase "you all",..since the word "you" implies "all" it cant be considered as a grammatical contraction...and even a FAGGOT from SAN FRANCISCO knows that.So next time you wanna look smart,try harder

Ps:And if u got a problem with Oklahoma you can kiss my ass (and kiss NWP's while ur at it)

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2009, 05:35:57 PM »

Oklahoma . . . geesh, no wonder you can't spell a simple two word, six letter contraction.

You all = Y'all. Note the location of the apostrophe as inserted in the position of the OMITTED characters.  ;D Even a "Redneck" from Alabama knows that.  :D
Why the hell does it matter? you know what he meant...

darkiefoxie

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 05:40:37 PM »

"yall" also spelled "y'all" is a grammatical fusion of the phrase "you all",..since the word "you" implies "all" it cant be considered as a grammatical contraction...and even a FAGGOT from SAN FRANCISCO knows that.So next time you wanna look smart,try harder

Ps:And if u got a problem with Oklahoma you can kiss my ass (and kiss NWP's while ur at it)

so yall up for yalling some yall people at the yallin general store down by the yall corner on yall street

yes im that bored, <3

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 05:47:26 PM »

Why the hell does it matter? you know what he meant...
because he's a redneck that thinks he's smart cause he spent a few months of his life fucking other guys on a boat?

SirKnightRedrider

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2009, 12:25:26 AM »
San Fran, ok, I see it now. Y'all are so smart.

Any irreverence to the grand Sooner State is a regional adversarial condition of following NCAA Football.

Y’all, originating in the vernacular of South-Eastern states is taught in those states as a plural second person pronoun “You-all”. Smurray, you were a putz then as now turning a friendly exchange into something you can manipulate and interject your consistent infusion of Drama. That said, show me your reference.  ::)

Offline Shippo

• Refered to as "The One"
  • KEA Friend
  • An Old Member
  • Mothra wants hugs before killing you. Srsly
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2009, 08:50:37 PM »
that is some crazy ass shit

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.062 seconds with 18 queries.