KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Barack Obama wins a fucking Nobel Prize.  (Read 11332 times)

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
Re: Barack Obama wins a fucking Nobel Prize.
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2009, 07:17:02 PM »
yeah no kidding!.. unless u have native american blood in you.. EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN NORTH AMERICA IS AN IMMIGRANT! ppl tend to forget that.. why blame the mexicans.. atleast they dont come to america, kill 90% of the white ppl, take their land and make them live on reserves..

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2009, 07:23:51 PM »
Have we played either cowboys and mexicans/wiggers? Yet

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2009, 07:44:06 PM »
dinosaurs lived in america before the indians..that makes the latter immigrants too?..and then you have the algae,bacteria and shit

wtf

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2009, 08:19:10 PM »
EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN NORTH AMERICA IS AN IMMIGRANT!
I am an American. I was born here. And yes, my ancestors were from Germany. But, not me. America is known as a "great melting pot".....

And idk who said it earlier but if we nuke packistan/Iran/Iraq (the bad guys) The nuclear fallout would set our already unstable globe into a nuclear winter. And not to mention they would launch their nukes at us, and any other country allied with us.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 10:15:05 PM by D-MAN »

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2009, 09:36:02 PM »
Just cough on them or offer these native Americans booze. ;D ;D ;D

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2009, 10:13:03 PM »

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2009, 12:19:02 PM »
lol booze

Offline gin

• ahhellsno
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2009, 12:40:55 PM »
oh right.. for all those wmd's they were expecting to find..

tell that to the iraqi's i saw getting there skin burned off by chlorine bombs, or 1st PLT B Co, and AT-4PL D co 1/504 who found 50k gallons of weapon grade chlorine and phosphorous. Just because you don't see it on the news, doesn't mean it isn't there.

RIP PFC Dembowski // http://pfcrobertdembowski.com

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2009, 04:01:23 PM »
Just because you don't see it on the news, doesn't mean it isn't there.
I say that to a lot of people....

Offline Morpheus

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2009, 10:55:04 PM »
well he has to handle a lot more to shit than the last 2 redneck republican presidents... as for the nobel prize.. he deserves one for just getting that moron bush out of the office! fuck that.. he deserves two for just that..

Ok I don't want to shit on your toes here, but...Clinton did orchestrate the release of two Americans from North Korea. This is a very significant situation considering he wasn't even president at the time, which should have put him in the running for a Nobel Peace Prize. Two factors took him out of consideration; First he got a little on the desk and a little on the dress. Oh ya and he got caught. And second you can figure out, it has something to do with his "redneck". And along the redneck lines, don't forget Jimmy Carter...Habitat for Humanity sound familiar? Where's his Nobel Prize? Obama doesn't deserve shit, and he hasn't done anything yet. Landing in a shit storm from your predecessor is not a reason for this prestigious award.

BTW Ding, your Nazi sled is a gas guzzler...I would know I have one myself.
If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2009, 12:41:18 AM »
it is for an like a prize or something for him to do well, i forget the word im looking for. but i didnt like clinton either.

people bitch about bush, but he wasnt that bad to be honest. not as bad as some of the people it could of been.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2009, 01:27:55 AM »
The bottom line is that no matter who it is in office not veryone will EVER be satisfyed. Just a fact of life.

But I can promise everyone two things in life.... death and taxes.     ;D

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2009, 03:46:08 AM »
tell that to the iraqi's i saw getting there skin burned off by chlorine bombs, or 1st PLT B Co, and AT-4PL D co 1/504 who found 50k gallons of weapon grade chlorine and phosphorous. Just because you don't see it on the news, doesn't mean it isn't there.

oh right you talk about iraqis and the 50k gallons of chlorine and all that good stuff?!?! when did u last check the quantity of the american nuclear arsenal?

also, when did the iraqis use that chlorine on americans? oh okay.. fine you will probably counter argue saying that they used chemical weapons on the iraqi kurds and also on iranians during the iran-iraq war... but at the same time done forget that americans wiped out hundreds of thorusands of native indians while colonizing their land and also till date is the only country to use nukes on civvy targets..

for example... do you think there is enough justification for another country to invade the US because we have WMD's and have committed military actions bordering on war crimes on other nations and people? if your answer to this question is a 'NO'.. then you basically just admit that the iraq war is illegal..

as for morpheus saying that my nazi sled is a gas guzzler.. it sure is.. but it doesnt fall apart like american shit boxes do... besides i have seen the quality control for BMW at their plants in germany and also seen GM's quality control practices at the OSHAWA facility.. NOT EVEN IN THE SAME GALAXY!!!

also for calling my car a NAZI sled... i hope you know that it was the americans that extracted german scientists before the end of WW2 and put them to use in order to make the nuclear bomb? also.. most of the trauma medicine medical knowledge that we have today comes from nazi experiments on human subjects during the war.. also.. let me educate you on what the japs did to chinese/indian/australina/american/british POW's.. the american high command decided not to pursue the japanese scientists who experimented and killed thousands of POW's during the testing of biological weapons in exchange for the data that the japs collected.. read your history up there in king city specially cuz there isnt anything else to do there..
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 03:51:38 AM by DinG »

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2009, 08:44:27 AM »

as for morpheus saying that my nazi sled is a gas guzzler.. it sure is.. but it doesnt fall apart like american shit boxes do... besides i have seen the quality control for BMW at their plants in germany and also seen GM's quality control practices at the OSHAWA facility.. NOT EVEN IN THE SAME GALAXY!!!

I've never seen a 20 year old BMW rolling around the streets. Jus sayin.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2009, 02:30:50 PM »

I hope you know that it was the americans that extracted german scientists before the end of WW2 and put them to use in order to make the nuclear bomb? also.. most of the trauma medicine medical knowledge that we have today comes from nazi experiments on human subjects during the war
They Jewish scientists were being sent to extermination camps. We gave them sactuary when they escaped to America when the Nazi party was going to kill them. And paid them a good amount of $ to employ them to build our bombs.

So you think that we should have destroyed the medical info rather than use their wrong doings to better the world?
If they had the guts and twisted minds to test things on people we shoulden't have just waisted that knowledge. Its a good thing we used and applied what we found.

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2009, 03:05:19 PM »
They Jewish scientists were being sent to extermination camps. We gave them sanctuary when they escaped to America when the Nazi party was going to kill them. And paid them a good amount of $ to employ them to build our bombs.

So you think that we should have destroyed the medical info rather than use their wrong doings to better the world?
If they had the guts and twisted minds to test things on people we shouldn't have just waisted that knowledge. Its a good thing we used and applied what we found.

x2 D man.  If also look at the history of Medicine, we used to dig up dead bodies and sell them to Dr's in order to increase the science of Medicine among other things.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2009, 05:17:37 PM »
right exactly.. thats why i love my nazi sled..

dinosaurs lived in america before the indians..that makes the latter immigrants too?..and then you have the algae,bacteria and shit

wtf

that is most likely the stupidest thing i have ever heard :S.. comparing millions of years of evolution to immigration :S

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.288 seconds with 17 queries.