KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: wtf wtf wtf wtf part 2  (Read 5058 times)

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• 7r34Ð $0ƒ7£¥ ƒ0r ¥0µ 7r34Ð 0n m¥ Ðr34m$
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
wtf wtf wtf wtf part 2
« on: September 08, 2009, 02:46:39 AM »
Brilliant Woman Solves All of California's Problems

Also, if you didn't manage to catch all of her brilliantness....Read this:

"Well the crops are growing very well and they're organic and some have pesticides and I think that we should make a perfect pesticide for the crops that is good for people and healthy and keeps the crops preserved too because we need the food because it's food and stuff and organic food is good also. And the businesses down town really needs to lower their rent. Because if the rent was lowered those people would really have their own business. They have enough stuff, they're very good at making things, they're like experts. We can really be a community and make the things and sell them in our stores and I really believe that it can be a California thing that it can really work out because we can be rich in cotton and mining metals and silk worms and we can make things, we can make things; cars, the machine can make it for us. And we can have the community and the city and San Francisco and we can make things and put them in the store. On the east coast they have slaves and they believe in slavery and made in China but on the west coast, the US coast we don't believe in that. We believe in the Union and that's what we are. The Bush administration, which is really good um he has government funding for small business owners. You can grow every kind of fruits and vegetable you want. That's how they do it. They have fruit trees and vegetable trees. That's where fruit and vegetables come from. You freeze the fruits and vegetables it will last forever. You can put you know broccoli or strawberries in the freezer, it will last forever. If you don't it might go bad in a while. People, we live in California, this is our home. This is where we live. Growing food is so good for the people because it's free. All you have to do is pay the farmers and pay for the land. But why do we have to pay for the land, the land is free it's new land you know. Do we have to pay for the land, do you have to pay rent? Do you have to pay. The food is free so we should just sell it at the farmer's market."
"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
Re: wtf wtf wtf wtf part 2
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 06:16:16 AM »
is this bitch stuipid? This sounds like a middle school kids.

Offline TERd sniFFa

• Part of The Family
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 06:49:37 AM »
i dint read that nor did i watch the video, but i keenly observed that her jugs are atleast 36DD

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 07:01:40 AM »
She needs a good old fashion ass whippin because she is dense.  She also needs a good hard fuckin to straighted her thought process out.

Offline mr.teeth

• The Best of the Best
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 07:22:00 AM »
.... wow .. wtf
Here comes Mr. Teeth!!

Offline Shippo

• Refered to as "The One"
  • KEA Friend
  • An Old Member
  • Mothra wants hugs before killing you. Srsly
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 07:26:49 AM »
ya, watching this bitch made me dumber

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 10:59:31 AM »
When i listen to her the rest of my hair falls out. What the fuck did she really say about helping business nothing.  This young women is the future LIBERAL of the united states. She needs to go back to school k-12 and try again. Shadow of Enigma you do this to my ears again I'll be making a visit to your house.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 11:52:42 AM »
And um I think some people deserved to be raped.

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 04:27:49 PM »
Shadow of Enigma you do this to my ears again I'll be making a visit to your house.

yea? promise big boy?
"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline Shippo

• Refered to as "The One"
  • KEA Friend
  • An Old Member
  • Mothra wants hugs before killing you. Srsly
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 05:14:17 PM »
When i listen to her the rest of my hair falls out. What the fuck did she really say about helping business nothing.  This young women is the future LIBERAL of the united states. She needs to go back to school k-12 and try again. Shadow of Enigma you do this to my ears again I'll be making a visit to your house.

Liberals won't touch her, they will try to pass her off as conservative.  She defiantly votes liberal.  If I was on the counsel, I would not have said thank you, I would have told her to go watch cnn/fox then go back to school.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 09:10:29 PM »
i dint read that nor did i watch the video, but i keenly observed that her jugs are atleast 36DD
Neithor did I watch it/read it  :D. And I noticed the same thing haha

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 09:52:39 PM »
Shadow of Enigma you do this to my ears again I'll be making a visit to your house.

Stay away from my man!

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 09:53:59 PM »
Wow. Saw this video before and now I feel even more stupid. Or should I say I feel stupider.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2009, 10:03:26 PM »
i have stopped reading shadows posts. they always make me feel like i wasted a few clicks on my mouse.

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 10:25:05 PM »
i have stopped reading shadows posts. they always make me feel like i wasted a few clicks on my mouse.

/win!

Stay away from my man!

hey hey hey, don't be jealous if i can pleasure him better than you!

Liberals won't touch her, they will try to pass her off as conservative.  She defiantly votes liberal.  If I was on the counsel, I would not have said thank you, I would have told her to go watch cnn/fox then go back to school.

nah i'm thinking this bitch belongs in the green party

Offline trooper is j

• An Old Member
  • Asshole
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 10:35:18 PM »
I would fuck that bitch. as long as she was gagged.

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 01:19:36 AM »

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.11 seconds with 18 queries.