KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTF to do?  (Read 7745 times)

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: WTF to do?
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2009, 12:20:20 AM »
Its amazing how a picture can make us turn our backs on the guy in a lot of trouble.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2009, 07:49:36 AM »
Its amazing how a picture can make us turn our backs on the guy in a lot of trouble.
i rememeber when i was 17..my sis was makin a lot of noise and shit while i was in the bathroom gettin ready to go out on a date..then my dad comes outta his bedroom all pissed and (assuming it was me) slapped me in  the face as i was leaving..i got so out of control i punched him in the jaw so hard i almost knock him out..took him a good 10 seconds to stand up and realize his son wasnt a kid anymore..gave me a weird..evil look and went back where he came from..i didnt know what to do so i left the house and the next day,i apologyzed..he´s never hit me since
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 11:55:57 AM by fury »

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2009, 10:03:38 AM »
i remember when i was 17..my sis was making a lot of noise and shit while i was in the bathroom gettin ready to go out on a date..then my dad comes outta his bedroom all pissed and (assuming it was me) slapped me in  the face as i was leaving..i got so out of control i punched him in the jaw so hard i almost knock him out..took him a good 10 second to stand up and realize his son wasn't a kid anymore..gave me a weird..evil look and went back where he came from..i didn't know what to do so i left the house and then next day,i apologyzed..He's never hit me since
Same thing happened to me when I was 16. I was the oldest so I took beatings for everything. I came home late from school for diner.  He conered me in the kitchen and started beating me with a toilet plunger. I kicked him in the chest and he fell back and landed on the table and a be piece of glass went in his back.  I took off for two days and the cops brought me home.  He had to get 6 stitches in his back.  He never hit me again.  He never apologized for the beatings he gave me.  I never apologized for the incident.  He of course now has past on, however, I felt guilty for hurting him.

Offline BUTTPIRATE

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2009, 07:13:27 PM »
that use to be my background till my gf started living here.
gf?? wtf banem, youre breaking my heart

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2009, 07:26:21 PM »
Hey. If all else fails and you cant work it out. I can go down there and give him an old fashioned ass whuping?

Offline Shovel of God

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2009, 02:35:00 AM »
Okay, it's like I overheard someone say recently, Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one and they all stink or buttpirate throws a salami in it, but here is mine.

Violence never solves anything, in fact it usually creates more problems.

Your father as an alcoholic drunken asshole, would most likely go into a state of Drunken Berserker Rage as soon as you hit him, and then you would probably end up using a weapon on him and going to prison where you meet Buttpirate's cousin bubba.

As for where to go, I heard the Mickey D's has a nice dumpster with all you can eat fries.

Offline trooper is j

• An Old Member
  • Asshole
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2009, 06:40:00 AM »
Dude, my dad tried that shit with me,   he pushed me to the point where I got up and fucking kicked his ass.   Have not had trouble since.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.082 seconds with 17 queries.