KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTF to do?  (Read 7746 times)

Offline WIpilot

• Can barley stay on topic.
WTF to do?
« on: August 06, 2009, 11:45:47 PM »
So today my mom gets home at about 4pm from 3 days of taking care of my grandpa becose he has cancer and needs help with daily activitys.  My mom and dad go out to eat or some shit and then probably went to the bar.  Well they get home at about 10pm and my mom ask me if there were any phone calls,  the my dad blows up and starts going on some rant that I never pick up the phone and how I'm just a useless smartass.  My dad and beer I guess do not get along or he is just a fucking asshole, i don't know which tho, But he just goes off like that all the time.  Well he went to bed and my mom was on the phone with my aunt about my grandpa cus it was my aunts tun to take care of him.  My mom gets done and goes to bed well I go and get on the KEA server to cool down a bit.  Then a little latter I hear some yelling and some shit and, well let's just say my parents got into a little confrontation.  I go up stairs to were they are to see what the hell is going on, when i get up there my parents are yelling and he says to me to get the fuck out.  My dad kept going on about some shit and telling me and my mom to pack are bags and get the fuck out of "his" house.  I just wanted to go in there and beat the living hell out of my so called "dad", but I'm still afraid of what he might do.  He has always told me that I'm useless and don't do shit, but it has really esculated ever seince I turned 18.  This is not the first time that my dad has done shit like this but I just want to get my mom and me the fuck out of there now.  The thing is that my job is not paying me shit and my mom got laid off a couple years ago so I don't really have anywere to go. So WTF.

I'm sorry about me ranting like this but I just don't know what to do about this shit.  I'm sorry I guess I just wanted to get my feelings out and maby get some advice from someone.  In the mean time I'm just siting he looking at the clock thinking about shit.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: WTF to do?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 11:57:44 PM »
hum. this is a problem. have you considered over time? your dad can have an "accident" and you can reap the life insurance. haha. jk. dont know man. stay with a relative.

Offline WIpilot

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 12:04:20 AM »
The only relatives that live close to me are my two sisters but they already have full houses and the rest of my family is 2 or more hours away, and I don't have shit for gas. Plus I don't want to be a burdon on anyone.

Offline BUTTPIRATE

• KEA Colonel
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 12:08:55 AM »
i have a big ass bed.....

j/k, my dad was throwing shit at my step mom once, and when i intervened, he started pushing me. not wanting to hit him(kinda weird hitting your dad i think), i put him in a head lock, slammed his head into a few things, then pinned him on the floor til he agreed to gtfo of his house. im not suggesting that you attempt such an effort, it may not work so well. you should probably find a roommate or a room for rent in a house. its a lot cheaper to rent a room from someone who owns a house, check out craigslist.

i have a big ass bed and like to cuddle..... ;) 

Offline WIpilot

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 12:13:55 AM »
I'll say no to the big ass bed cuddling shit thank you.  And I would love to do that but... Idk.  Ya I do need to find a place tho :(

Offline BUTTPIRATE

• KEA Colonel
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 12:18:27 AM »
I'll say no to the big ass bed cuddling shit thank you.  And I would love to do that but... Idk.  Ya I do need to find a place tho :(
fine, ill sell the big ass bed and by a smaller one so we can be closer.
im serious, check out craiglist under 'rooms for rent,' just put in your city. make sure to talk to the people and stuff and check out the accommodations first, and make sure you can afford it. i rented a room once when i was poor, but now i live alone and have a big ass comfortable bed with lotsa room for wipilot.....

Offline WIpilot

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 12:21:51 AM »
Ya I'll check it out, I just don't want to get some crazy person with a big ass bed to be my roomie.  I don't know were my mom can go tho.

Offline BUTTPIRATE

• KEA Colonel
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 12:24:40 AM »
i am pretty sure that your mom will not go anywhere, women always seem to stay in relationships when they should go. your best bet is to move out and be happy yourself. your mom is gonna have to decide for herself what to do.

1000 thread count sheets, lotsa pillows

Offline WIpilot

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 12:35:26 AM »
Idk, I think she might be just staying in the crappy relationshp becouse of me and my sisters going thru school and stuff, but now that I'm done with school I think that she might leave cus I'm the youngist.  Ether I have to get away or my drunk asshole of a dad needs to change, but I don't think that will happen.

To many pillows can be bad.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 12:40:50 AM »
Well, I thank god that I have never been in such a pickle but... my dad always say that he will kick me out cuz I eat too much. And quite frankly your "dad" as you called him has the same power. You are over 18, and it IS his house because he pays/paid for it. I would hope that he would show some love being that your his son, but then again, maby after 18 years he is done with you and needs you to go away for a while.

With that said I suggest that you go on some type of vacation although you are "shit broke" as you called it. Just...live in your car/truck for a week or more, make money while your "out" by weed-eating/helping old ladies carry groceries out to their car, just something to keep your mind off home/family and make money. And when you come back he may embrace you because he loves you and missed you. Rather then pushing you farther and farther away.

Or if that's not AT ALL possible just live with a friend for a week.........just get away.......

Offline WIpilot

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 12:49:32 AM »
D-man, I am glad too that you have a loving dad, but the fact is my dad has not said I love you or anything in as long as I can remember, I look at my friends dads and I am jealous at how there dads are so nice and loving.  I do want to get away and I might have to sleep in my car, thank god I got a big jeep that can fit a mattress in the back.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2009, 01:14:51 AM »
join the army.. get away for a  few years.. earn some money.. get out of the house.. also tell ur dad that since u are now in the army.. if he does anything to ur mom.. u will kill him.. well.. just imply it.. but like i said.. join the army.. be good for u..

Offline WIpilot

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2009, 01:19:24 AM »
Idk about the military, I have thought about it but idk If I could leave all my friends like that, or leave my mom alone with him.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2009, 03:46:19 AM »
FUCK THE ARMY. If he is just verbal abusing you, you could save more $$$ for rent or look for a 2nd job. Maybe try to get away for a day or two when not working even if it means sleeping in your jeep/car. As your Grandad's health plus other stuff has laid lots of stress on your Dad.

SAVE $$$$$$$ and try to avoid this cruel person. Sry to hear about your Grandfather by the way. CANCER SUCKS. >:(

Offline mr.teeth

• The Best of the Best
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2009, 09:44:23 AM »
I joined the military reserves for a couple years and during the summer you go away for a couple of years and make a few G's!!! but its up to u.. You DO make other friends in the military for sure... If I were u i would talk to my mom and see wtf is up and see what SHE wants to do if shes being stubborn and says shes not going anywhere then u can try to talk her out of it but chances of taht working are slim. If she agrees then u should move with the relative if theyre are 2 hours away ask them to pick u up and im sure they will. If u cant do that then for the next week or so try to find a full time job somewhere probably fast food and tell ur dad to give u guys a few days just to find a job..
Here comes Mr. Teeth!!

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2009, 12:00:31 PM »

i have a big ass bed and like to cuddle..... ;) 

I love to cuddle!!!

Is this only a problem when alcohol is involved? Does he act decently when sober?

He could be stressed that as you said, your mom lost her job and the financial problems stress him out too much. I guess you could try to find a time when hes in a good mood and try talking to him.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2009, 12:54:16 PM »
man im sorry to hear all that,i guess if i was in ur shoes id get a 2nd job just to stay away from him and save some cash to gtfo..if all fails you can always stay with my sis for a while..heres a pic of her.

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2009, 12:59:14 PM »
Way hotter then Zone Troopers sister imo

Offline canadian_bacon

• I am Bacon
  • An Old Member
  • I Am Bacon
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2009, 01:55:38 PM »
i didnt know so many KEA's had such a big heart?!?!?
I am Bacon, Hear Me Sizzle!

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2009, 08:06:44 PM »

that use to be my background till my gf started living here.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2009, 08:51:57 PM »
that use to be my background till my gf started living here.
YOU!! WITH MY LITTLE SISTER!! YOU!!

nnnNNOOOOoo!

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2009, 10:59:21 PM »
Damn fury, she is HOT!!!!

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2009, 11:19:35 PM »
Damn fury, she is HOT!!!!
yeah i wish i was born in arkansas.. :D
anyway,we'r missing the point here

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2009, 11:45:43 PM »
I thought we answered the question.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2009, 12:18:47 AM »
I thought we answered the question.
yes, we did answer the question. Thats why there are all these BS posts... But its good fun.... until it starts to get out of hand...

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.138 seconds with 17 queries.