KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Michael Vick should he play football again?  (Read 9171 times)

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: Michael Vick should he play football again?
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2009, 05:46:22 PM »
Leave it to zone to make us all hate each other due to one question.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2009, 06:07:35 PM »
Sloppy I'm from the flat lands Sask Canada, a million square miles of land mass with just over a million people,farmers so eating animals is what we do. I guess you could look at Dog fighting in the same light as bull fighting, though I think bull fighting is some what controlled and part of the Spanish Culture. It has opened up a good can of worms on the forum though. :)

ESP
oh i'm no vegetarian, but i don't like how people say dogs/animals are equal when they aren't more then something to eat/company. and while bull fighting is spanish culture, that doesn't mean they don't fuck up those bulls.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2009, 07:26:07 PM »
so you are saying you have never owned or eaten an animal?
no,i just said "crap"

and wtf is that? what does eating another specie have to do with torturing animals? ur missing the point,or trying to stray from it.
I dont hunt..but i dont condone it as long as you eat what you kill..But this shit,on the other hand,is just pure killing and cruelty for gambling purposes.so dont try to win an argument for the sake of it,theres no point here..this shit is just plain wrong..and yes,blacks were wronged in the past..jews were killed in the past,ppl were sold as slaves and tortured for the hell of it,but this is 2009,and its against the law so fuck this wise ass "afro american"

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2009, 07:51:44 PM »
LOL yes i sure can stir the shit. lets face it nothing is fair or ding wouldnt look like he does.

Offline E.S.P. GAGE

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2009, 08:12:37 PM »
Yup you are shit disturber.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2009, 12:12:43 AM »
no,i just said "crap"

and wtf is that? what does eating another specie have to do with torturing animals? ur missing the point,or trying to stray from it.
I dont hunt..but i dont condone it as long as you eat what you kill..But this shit,on the other hand,is just pure killing and cruelty for gambling purposes.so dont try to win an argument for the sake of it,theres no point here..this shit is just plain wrong..and yes,blacks were wronged in the past..jews were killed in the past,ppl were sold as slaves and tortured for the hell of it,but this is 2009,and its against the law so fuck this wise ass "afro american"
i was pointing out how you claim animals are equal, but don't worry about it, i was just being nit picky, but they aren't. i have never said dog fighting should be legal, what i am trying to point out is he served his time in jail(way too much time imo and shouldn't have been in a federal prison) and you guys don't think it's enough. like his dog fighting has actually hurt ONE human being, it hasn't. no one is affected by vick going to jail except vick and peta might have gotten 10 more members. also to think that blacks jews and whites aren't being wronged still is just silly. But instead of believing my word, watch American Violet(good movie except they seem to try and throw bush under the bus).

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2009, 07:51:47 AM »
I opened the box on this one. To be honest i could care less if he plays. At the end of a chicken fight you the loser eats the chicken, does the loser at the end of a dog fight eat the dog?
Fury hot dam you are alive!!!!
The world today and the rules we have in some ways is a joke. Right now i am thinking of my next trend.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.152 seconds with 18 queries.