KEA Servers > Dispute/Request Bans

Can you please stop banning me?

<< < (2/6) > >>

KC:

--- Quote from: DinG on April 15, 2009, 03:48:49 PM ---stop whining.. it is a 1 day ban.. i was the one who administered the ban after speccing..

--- End quote ---

Wordddd. Watcha see when u spec'd me?  ;)

Boats N' Hoes:

--- Quote from: KC on April 15, 2009, 03:50:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: DinG on April 15, 2009, 03:48:49 PM ---stop whining.. it is a 1 day ban.. i was the one who administered the ban after speccing..

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

bad people getting blasted. pew pew dink. OMG you haxor you haxed me!

KC:

--- Quote from: The Profit on April 15, 2009, 03:52:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: KC on April 15, 2009, 03:50:06 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

bad people

--- End quote ---

^^ wordd

Bobby Hill:
wow this whole clockwork and sludge thing is getting fucking gay and annoying. why dont you guys just keep the same names and quit acting like your them and having their names and most of the nonsense would stop.

KC:

--- Quote from: Bobby Hill on April 15, 2009, 04:48:44 PM ---wow this whole clockwork and sludge thing is getting fucking gay and annoying. why dont you guys just keep the same names and quit acting like your them and having their names and most of the nonsense would stop.

--- End quote ---

yo homie, even tho clockwork and sludge attack are my furiendsss! dis aint em bro. Word this is KC, worddddddd. Wonder WOMAN FTW gringo. Check it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version