KEA Servers > Dispute/Request Bans

Can you please stop banning me?

<< < (5/6) > >>

[OnA]Sloppy:

--- Quote from: DinG on April 16, 2009, 04:55:24 PM ---i knew who i banned and who i specced.. i called it shenanigans as i saw it.. next time u have a problem with bans.. post here first to dispute.. frankly there are a quite a few of us who think that there was something fishy going on.. secondly, it was only a day ban.. KC has been banned before.. next time it might not be only 1 day ban.. if anyone decides to perma ban her.. we will record demo..

--- End quote ---
not to be sticking up for kc, but essentially this is like a police officer "knowing" a black person is a criminal and arresting them without any evidence. if she walls it'll show in the demo, otherwise how can you ban?

darkiefoxie:
sloppy why does it have to be a black person, why not an asain? or even those dirty canadians....

btw tecktonic is for emo fags who like to twirl around like little pansies.... rambo would love it

DinG:
hey i am all up for recording demo's when i hand out a perma ban.. it was only a one day ban... and from now on i am recording demos of all darth players that come on our server when i am on.. and will review them with other KEA admins if there is something i find fishy.. if agreed to by other senior admins, perma bans are going to be handed out..

Bobby Hill:
woot :o

KC:
e-law. loves it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version