KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTF I JUST GOT BANNED for being "ABUSIVE"  (Read 2487 times)

Offline Gees Us Peace

• Nooooooooob!
WTF I JUST GOT BANNED for being "ABUSIVE"
« on: February 10, 2009, 12:10:08 AM »
i play on the 24 hr AVALANCHE server all the time and i don't cause any trouble. admin just banned me for being "abusive" and honestly it was a bs call. i was setup over the second axis flag with the mg and i was defending that flag which is not an illegal thing to do. i have seen many people do that and none of them have ever gotten banned. i am just trying to figure out wtf happened cause like i said before I've been playing on the server regularly for a couple months and never had any problems.  imo it is an abuse of power to ban someone just because you can't get past me to the flag and then to call my actions abusive........sounds like someone is breaking rule number 2. it is a war game for crying out loud. i am sure during world war II there where many occasions where a lone mg held up the movement of an entire division but it is whatever if you guys up hold the ban i'll just murder you all on your other servers.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
Re: WTF I JUST GOT BANNED for being "ABUSIVE"
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 12:50:08 AM »
who was it that banned you?.. i will look into this..

MIFIVE

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 02:30:39 AM »
been on the server a couple months? i don't recall...

/not the banning admin (don't have bannination powers)   O0

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 04:15:30 AM »
I don't recall banning you as if you claim this is true that is not a bannable call. I never ever even muted you, so maybe you got banned by mistake.

Offline dogfacedgremlin

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
  • What is your major malfunction numbnuts?
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 10:00:05 AM »
I banned him for 10 mins.  I told him multiple times to stop covering my spray, and he refused to cooperate with my requests.  IMO covering up boobs is an abusive (and homosensual) thing to do.

(edit) I thought I should mention that I first kicked him after telling him to stop doing it, then he came back and did it a few more times (each time I told him to knock it off).  Then Zone seen him do it and told him it was a bannable offense to cover t**s.  After that, I had enough of him disregaurding what I was saying, so I put him on time out.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 12:56:34 PM by dogfacedgremlin »

Offline Gees Us Peace

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 03:29:58 PM »
I banned him for 10 mins.  I told him multiple times to stop covering my spray, and he refused to cooperate with my requests.  IMO covering up boobs is an abusive (and homosensual) thing to do.

(edit) I thought I should mention that I first kicked him after telling him to stop doing it, then he came back and did it a few more times (each time I told him to knock it off).  Then Zone seen him do it and told him it was a bannable offense to cover t**s.  After that, I had enough of him disregaurding what I was saying, so I put him on time out.

lol i NEVER play with voices enabled so i didn't hear any warning that was made. i did spray over your spray but it wasn't anything personal i always spray over other peoples spray. seeing that i was in the wrong i retract my previous post and i am apologizing.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 04:20:49 PM »
okay okay.. enough.. u will be unbanned asap.. another note to all the admins.. as a practice just make sure u type ur final warning in chat.. this is just an act of being redundant so people cant say they didnt hear you..

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 05:09:43 PM »
1. we have a disputes ban section, i would honestly think that would be the place to put this imo.
2. whining wont get you anywhere
3. you are unbanned
4. dogfaced, dont ban for covering up sprays, nor kick, thats just faggotry on your part and will get your admin removed
5. topic locked and moved

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.04 seconds with 17 queries.