KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: sorry ban em all  (Read 5426 times)

Offline CYONOTIC

• Can barley stay on topic.
sorry ban em all
« on: November 16, 2009, 11:11:03 PM »
didnt no you were such a homo phobe ban em i aint fuckin gay i just like to bug azrick cause its fun so if thats a problem just fuckin step eh lol hahahhahahahahha

roadhouse rules yay

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
Re: sorry ban em all
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 08:08:36 AM »
This is the kind of horse shit that makes players shun our map and go to others.  Not cool cyonotic. Again no wonder why the map is not populated.  Why would you want to tell the owner of the server to "step eh " ?

Offline tlopez

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 09:44:08 AM »
The fuck is "step eh"? Some Canadian lingo? Seriously I wanna know.

Offline blah #2

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 11:48:15 AM »
Ditto

Work                                                                      Home    

Offline CYONOTIC

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 12:13:28 PM »
i wasnt tryin to be a dick but if you look at any post or reply from ban em all all he say is your a fag its a fag fag this fag that so i went with it thats all you guys calm down and im sure my one post aint the reason of the server being populated or not like dogfacedgremlin said its the school season and ppl work so calm the fuck down this is the only server i play on and im not  looking to piss ppl off if ya cant take a joke then dont read the forums
This is the kind of horse shit that makes players shun our map and go to others.  Not cool cyonotic. Again no wonder why the map is not populated.  Why would you want to tell the owner of the server to "step eh " ?

Offline tlopez

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 12:42:29 PM »
i wasnt tryin to be a dick but if you look at any post or reply from ban em all all he say is your a fag its a fag fag this fag that so i went with it thats all you guys calm down and im sure my one post aint the reason of the server being populated or not like dogfacedgremlin said its the school season and ppl work so calm the fuck down this is the only server i play on and im not  looking to piss ppl off if ya cant take a joke then dont read the forums
Still have not answered my god damn question. WTF is "step eh"? Heard it from so many Cncks and I just scratch my head.

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 12:57:06 PM »
i wasnt tryin to be a dick but if you look at any post or reply from ban em all all he say is your a fag its a fag fag this fag that so i went with it thats all you guys calm down and im sure my one post aint the reason of the server being populated or not like dogfacedgremlin said its the school season and ppl work so calm the fuck down this is the only server i play on and im not  looking to piss ppl off if ya cant take a joke then dont read the forums

Does not have anything to do with the forums....has to do with chasing new people off the map with bullshit intimidation's even though you think its a joke or teasing other people.  I play on other maps than our clans map and when I asked or invite players onto our map, they bock and some state they don't like to play and get told "i will ban you"  or get "solicited from homos".  We need new blood in this map or eventually no one will play except a few clan members who will get tired of it and the map will stay empty.  I m just saying this is a good clan and we need more members, not chase them away.  My 2 cents.

Offline lolz

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 01:58:30 PM »
cyonotic -- punctuation marks.  use them.  i have no idea what you just wrote, it blends in and fucks my mind.

Offline CYONOTIC

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 03:57:03 PM »
lol --lolz yeah i know i dontthink i ever use em... and brd i'll try and keep my 2 ents to myself lol like i said i wasnt trying to start shit cheers ya'll and have a good one

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• 7r34Ð $0ƒ7£¥ ƒ0r ¥0µ 7r34Ð 0n m¥ Ðr34m$
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 04:27:55 PM »

dood i'm Canadian and even i don't know wtf "step eh" means...but until he explains it...i'm going to assume its a black thing
"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline trooper is j

• An Old Member
  • Asshole
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 06:42:59 PM »
He has been sniffing Sharpies too long. It has fried his brain to absolute retardedness.

Offline E.S.P. GAGE

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 08:40:33 PM »
He has been sniffing Sharpies too long. It has fried his brain to absolute retardedness.
[/quote

This post is going no where, but it does have a lesson. Some people are retarded.

E.S.P

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2009, 09:10:58 PM »
?

im no a homo phobe. god, i joke with buttpirate about gay stuff all the time in pms.

and maybe you meant step up?

Offline CYONOTIC

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2009, 11:59:48 PM »
no i meant what i said and it is  a black thing!!!...(shadow) but im white and i know you talk gay shit all the time.. but why be so different from the forums  to how we All Are on the server ,i'll tell ya somethin that server is deadly how many other servers that are out there that you can swear in! and somewhat be a smartass to an extent everyone that i've had play on that server loved it ...all in all i just like the server ,everyone in it except that trooper.j bastich (j.K.) your the funniest son of a bitch on that server you should play more often.. so cheers to beers and be thankful were not queers lol lol lol well except for maybe buttpirate but who gives a shit dudes got a ducatti!.
PS hey lolz is that a bit better lmao. goooood night everyone
?

im no a homo phobe. god, i joke with buttpirate about gay stuff all the time in pms.

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• 7r34Ð $0ƒ7£¥ ƒ0r ¥0µ 7r34Ð 0n m¥ Ðr34m$
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 02:00:30 AM »
no i meant what i said and it is  a black thing!!!...(shadow)

i knew it! my immigrant (2nd gen!) super senses were tingling something mighty fierce!
"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline gin

• ahhellsno
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 02:05:05 AM »
Does not have anything to do with the forums....has to do with chasing new people off the map with bullshit intimidation's even though you think its a joke or teasing other people.  I play on other maps than our clans map and when I asked or invite players onto our map, they bock and some state they don't like to play and get told "i will ban you"  or get "solicited from homos".  We need new blood in this map or eventually no one will play except a few clan members who will get tired of it and the map will stay empty.  I m just saying this is a good clan and we need more members, not chase them away.  My 2 cents.

I disagree with the homo part. Myself and I think most people found it funny. But I do agree there's a host of players that play that push people away, and make it not as enjoyable. It's half the reason why I stopped playing for no more then 2 minutes a week. Especially getting spam messages on Steam sorta topped it off...

RIP PFC Dembowski // http://pfcrobertdembowski.com

Offline Hands Mechanical

• Old Farts
  • An Old Member
  • MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2009, 02:59:13 AM »
what the fuck is this inconsequential bullshit

oh damn i just answered my own question
it's inconsequential bullshit
on the forums i moderate this message would be accompanied by a LOCK

Offline BUTTPIRATE

• KEA Colonel
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2009, 11:44:00 PM »
?

oh sure, throw me in the mix, i wasnt gonna tell anyone about our weekend together last week, but im not sure imma keep it 'our little secret' like you asked anymore

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 18 queries.