KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: up coming cal season  (Read 2493 times)

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
up coming cal season
« on: January 23, 2009, 03:53:54 PM »
Any one interested in playing needs to contact me or sloppy. We will follow the cal playoffs in its map cycle. we will practice sunday-wednesday, I know most of you can't make all the nights this is ok. Make what you can. I want to get a idea on how many of you really want to play and if we need two teams. This includes those that are kea or ones that are looking. You little girls are expected to obey the rules of cal and other clans server rules. I don't think I could make this any more clear. So if you think that all rules are for fags just keep on going please don't waste mine or sloppy's time. You want in lets do this ok.
 We missed the playoffs by 4 caps not bad for a first season with all the factors we had to deal with. I am going to invite just about anyone to these scrims that i see fit.
 Thanks Zone

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: up coming cal season
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 04:50:44 PM »
Any one interested in playing needs to contact me or sloppy. We will follow the cal playoffs in its map cycle. we will practice sunday-wednesday, I know most of you can't make all the nights this is ok. Make what you can. I want to get a idea on how many of you really want to play and if we need two teams. This includes those that are kea or ones that are looking. You little girls are expected to obey the rules of cal and other clans server rules. I don't think I could make this any more clear. So if you think that all rules are for fags just keep on going please don't waste mine or sloppy's time. You want in lets do this ok.
 We missed the playoffs by 4 caps not bad for a first season with all the factors we had to deal with. I am going to invite just about anyone to these scrims that i see fit.
 Thanks Zone
Any one interested in playing needs to contact me or sloppy. We will follow the cal playoffs in its map cycle. we will practice sunday-wednesday, I know most of you can't make all the nights this is ok. Make what you can. I want to get a idea on how many of you really want to play. Only KEA can join the CAL team. You little girls are expected to obey the rules of cal and other clans server rules. I don't think I could make this any more clear. So if you think that all rules are for fags just keep on going onto pubs. please don't waste mine or sloppy's time. You want in lets do this right, ok.
 We missed the playoffs by 4 caps not bad for a first season with all the factors we had to deal with. I am going to invite just about anyone to these scrims that me and sloppy see fit.
 Thanks Zone

edited by ban em all.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.132 seconds with 19 queries.