KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Our 3rd Scrim  (Read 2979 times)

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
Our 3rd Scrim
« on: September 06, 2008, 01:06:26 AM »
So we got an opportunity to play another scrim against the "DS" and "Moodle" Clan.

It was pizzy, me, rambo, grimsta, i stink and mack attack playing.

It was fun. We lost but I found it was fun. We won 1 round as axis and 2 or 3 (I forget already  :-[ ) as Allies. I thought we held our ground.

Again, this was another out-of-the-blue scrim and we weren't organized beforehand plus not all of us had teamspeak on but we used in-game voice when possible.

All in all, it was fun, good practice and experience and cant wait to do it again.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
Re: Our 3rd Scrim
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 01:11:21 AM »
Yea, when we won it was the blitzkreig. We needed to be organized. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused trying to get people to play. Moodle was on our server and I asked if they wanted to scrim in the future and they proposed doing it then and there. Well, on their server.
Sorry I stink, you werent in when I took it. http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/546b551a7ab502dcbc819dd9c8a69b769d2cc7bb.png Victory screen. Just because. Also, if you say your going to play. Play. And, if you have to leave, say so. Messiah had to leave for "urgent work" so he kinda told us what was up. I stink just plum left the server later on telling us he left because they hack. Catalyst was going to join, I sent him the server info...then he went away.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 01:20:24 AM by RAMBO »

Offline jwpizzy

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 01:50:50 AM »
It seems as though they had paired up with each other having  two guys go one way and the others go the other, however we were pretty much going every which way hehe. It was the first in a while my I had a negative ratio.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 10:09:15 AM »
what map was this on? just wondering

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 10:23:59 AM »
Avalanche, they wanted to play either Donnor of Ava. I didn't care but since most of our guys don't know Donner, I asked if they would play Ava. Moodle was very patient and friendly with our unorganized scrim play. We made them wait at least a half hour because people had to leave and we had to find someone else.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 10:43:00 PM »
they like a good group of guys

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 08:23:48 PM »
Yeah, they were pretty cool and would most def play with them again.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 01:47:13 AM »
I played with moodle in 2 scrims the same day as KEA's 2nd scrim. They are cool and a pleasue to play against. PLAY OTHER MAPS THEN AVA if you want to scrim.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.