Community Talk > Bugs

See shadows through walls

(1/4) > >>

mr.teeth:
If ur an ally going up the stairs in cellar, if u look at the wall or doorway from where the axis are coming into the cellar from u can see the shadows of all of the axis. Anyone could sit there and easily plow down anyone who tries to come through there, I just wanted to know if theres a way you guys can fix this. Its not like a huge problem or anything since it hasnt caused any problems or complaints yet just thought Id let the community know.

canadian_bacon:
they have actually known about it for ever. some people do exploit it, but its not a huge deal. because anyone with skill should be able to take the camper out

pixiestyx:

--- Quote from: canadian_bacon on August 28, 2009, 01:04:19 PM ---anyone with skill should be able to take the camper out

--- End quote ---

very true, most people just step up to the door and then get shot, if you sprint through and run to the 2nd level you have a really good chance of catching the  allied player off guard and shooting them, then allowing others to fill the room and help you take them out.  as an allied player it works well to camp there cause you can see the shadows and prefire with an mg or something.

JoseCuervo:
Ive noticed this too.  You can see them running up into the V crack a lot from the orange windows this way.  My favorite is when a leg sticks through a wall or sandbag and you punch their foot to death.

Oh and pixie, nice forum signature image. 

pixiestyx:

--- Quote from: JoseCuervo on August 28, 2009, 01:41:15 PM ---Oh and pixie, nice forum signature image. 

--- End quote ---

i found it yesterday, i really like it compared to my old one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version