General Gaming > PC Gaming

Combat Arms

(1/5) > >>

Ryu Takezaki:
http://combatarms.nexon.net/

taken from JNS forums:

Quote : "Recently I have taken a hiatus from dod and have been playing a game called Combat Arms, Its a FREE online multiplayer, modern warfare game that imho is KICK ASS! You can customize your player with helmets, hats, glasses, gas masks, vests, 3 types of camo, etc etc..... You can customize one of your 30+ available weapons with scopes, silencers, extended clips, etc etc."

I've played on it, and its really fun, although very different than DOD:S

[OnA]Sloppy:
i played it, i thought it was pretty fun, only problem i had with it was it was a lil too fast, i'm not sure if thats the best wording but i didn't like jumping and shooting and another thing but it's been a while since i played.

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: Ryu Takezaki on October 20, 2008, 07:09:02 AM ---http://combatarms.nexon.net/

taken from JNS forums:

Quote : "Recently I have taken a hiatus from dod and have been playing a game called Combat Arms, Its a FREE online multiplayer, modern warfare game that imho is KICK ASS! You can customize your player with helmets, hats, glasses, gas masks, vests, 3 types of camo, etc etc..... You can customize one of your 30+ available weapons with scopes, silencers, extended clips, etc etc."

I've played on it, and its really fun, although very different than DOD:S

--- End quote ---
you are so proper, using quotes, and everything. so school like... :p

Ryu Takezaki:
lol, well sometimes i feel like being proper, and sometimes i just don't give a damn

anyways, i've been called a hacker way too many times for having a kdr of more than 2

if you play insurgency mod(play well that is) then you should be alright at combat arms

the ppl that play that game have to be some of the most retarded fps players i've ever seen

some of them are legitimately good, while others use mediocre hacks, and some are just downright stupid

either way, its nearly impossible to have a 31 kdr =)

guit_ar_tist:
I tried that game before and didn't like it too much. There was a certain control that was missing, I forget what it was. I think you can't strafe or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version