KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Happy Halloween  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Maddawg

• Nooooooooob!
  • I'd put it in your butt for $1
Happy Halloween
« on: October 31, 2009, 09:37:26 AM »
And Happy New Years / Samhain for any pagans running around in KEA! <3  Best time to take out that cow blocker from the front of the train, attach it to your fastest car, and play RACKEM!  How many speed bumps can you get in one night??  Not to mention FREE CANDY FLIES EVERY WHERE!!!  .....*cough*   Sorry I haven't been playing much, 4 hrs of sleep and 60 hour work weeks are still kinda tough...I do hope you all are still lubing each other up on a daily basis..hope to whoop some ass sometime... ciao ppls!

...damn...to think in my world....i'd be passing out dime bags :D  (I should be fucking president)

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
Re: Happy Halloween
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 09:53:04 AM »
 :D :D :D :D

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 11:38:15 AM »
Woot!

Offline TERd sniFFa

• Part of The Family
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 03:30:17 PM »
And Happy New Years / Samhain for any pagans running around in KEA! <3  Best time to take out that cow blocker from the front of the train, attach it to your fastest car, and play RACKEM!  How many speed bumps can you get in one night??  Not to mention FREE CANDY FLIES EVERY WHERE!!!  .....*cough*   Sorry I haven't been playing much, 4 hrs of sleep and 60 hour work weeks are still kinda tough...I do hope you all are still lubing each other up on a daily basis..hope to whoop some ass sometime... ciao ppls!

...damn...to think in my world....i'd be passing out dime bags :D  (I should be fucking president)

happy haloween et tu shit kicker. wurd on the street is rambo went dressed(??!?!!) as dickhead, trick or treatin

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.127 seconds with 17 queries.