KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Barack Obama wins a fucking Nobel Prize.  (Read 11337 times)

Offline Shippo

• Refered to as "The One"
  • KEA Friend
  • An Old Member
  • Mothra wants hugs before killing you. Srsly
Barack Obama wins a fucking Nobel Prize.
« on: October 09, 2009, 09:32:19 AM »
Obama wins 2009 Nobel Peace Prize
I hope he starts a fucking war soon.  What a crock of shit. 

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
Re: Barack Obama wins a fucking Nobel Prize.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 09:51:51 AM »
What did he do?   Absolutley nothing!

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 09:56:00 AM »
He was born african american. Voted president. Automatically wins. Just like Kobe's 3 automatically sinks.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 10:36:14 AM »
Wow, he gets a Nobel peace prize? Ha!

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 12:23:30 PM »
well he has to handle a lot more to shit than the last 2 redneck republican presidents... as for the nobel prize.. he deserves one for just getting that moron bush out of the office! fuck that.. he deserves two for just that..

Offline tlopez

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 12:59:11 PM »
yeah, you go go Ding...show them what its all about

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 01:18:02 PM »
well he has to handle a lot more to shit than the last 2 redneck republican presidents... as for the nobel prize.. he deserves one for just getting that moron bush out of the office! fuck that.. he deserves two for just that..
x2

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 02:02:41 PM »
? world trade center>>>>>>>>>>>>>> some people in detriot losing their jobs. but how fast we forget right? and for those of you who are all anti bush, we haven't been attacked in the 9 months after bush left office, so he has done better then clinton imo. but if you guys would rather us keep getting attacked every few years thats a good idea too.

Offline Shippo

• Refered to as "The One"
  • KEA Friend
  • An Old Member
  • Mothra wants hugs before killing you. Srsly
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 02:10:05 PM »
He has handled less shit so far than our last two presidents.  Clinton had Bosnia and bush had 9/11.  Give it time, Obama will order the military somewhere.  Lets see how this affects is Afghanistan policy.  As in we should talk with the Taliban.  Right, you don't talk peace with men who wish evil upon you, you blow their fucking heads off.  

Also, I give this thread 4 more posts before Ban locks it.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 02:44:31 PM »
i know, if you dont know what your talking about dont even talk. i def agree with sloppy, dont even talk ding if you are gonna forget that shit. you have no room what so ever.

and about obama getting a nobel prize, that is shit. we probably deserve a nobel prize more than he does. only thing i can see obama getting a prize for is his speeches. other than that, he is gonna bring america down hill even further!

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 02:57:24 PM »
Agree with Banem.....Obama has done what?  We are so far in debt that we will never get out.  People are out of work.  Stimulus has not worked other than lining pockets of bankers and the big 3 car producers.  Politicians are still corrupt.  Look at that fucking weasel that has not paid his taxes and is still a committee chairmen.  This proud country is going down if we do not watch our backs.  Nuke the fuck in mideast and be done with it.  Vote the corrupt politicians out of office.   Nuff said. Banem....I think we are related.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 03:10:31 PM »
oh right.. and the country would have been way better off if another republican had gotten elected after bush and continued bush economic, military, social-political and trade policies... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

do you not keep track of the stock market.. the stimulus hasnt been handled in the best way possible.. but if it hadnt been pushed through.. the american economy would have collapsed.. i mean.. for fucks sake even the canadian dollar surged ahead for a while there during the bush years!

and as for nuking the middle east.. i couldnt agree more.. but also look at the point of view that the same terrorists that we are fighting right now.. are the same ones we paid over 15 billion dollars to (money and weapons) during the 80's to fight the soviets... so what goes around comes around!

as for the american auto industry.. well lets just say the collapse should have happened sooner.. specially cuz oil/gas is a finite resource.. and you can only go so far with the american shitbox gas guzzlers!

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 03:13:24 PM »
There should of been no stimulus check at all! all those major companies should of just fell to the ground and have to re-build. and mccain would of been better than bush. but no matter which president we had, from our first to our current, they would have declared war.

Offline gin

• ahhellsno
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 03:17:53 PM »

Disproving what either Bush's did because you don't like some of there policies isn't the way to go. There's a lot of good both did, along with Barack Obama. The problem is he got the prize for just not being Bush. Even though he's doing everything that Bush was doing when he left office. Including forms of health care reform. Bush deserves a lot more credit then he deserves, it was the SENATE that all voted on the same INTEL to go into Iraq, the blame game is just ignorant in my opinion.

RIP PFC Dembowski // http://pfcrobertdembowski.com

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 03:18:14 PM »
oh right.. for all those wmd's they were expecting to find..

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 03:21:44 PM »
oh right.. and the country would have been way better off if another republican had gotten elected after bush and continued bush economic, military, social-political and trade policies... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

do you not keep track of the stock market.. the stimulus hasnt been handled in the best way possible.. but if it hadnt been pushed through.. the american economy would have collapsed.. i mean.. for fucks sake even the canadian dollar surged ahead for a while there during the bush years!

and as for nuking the middle east.. i couldnt agree more.. but also look at the point of view that the same terrorists that we are fighting right now.. are the same ones we paid over 15 billion dollars to (money and weapons) during the 80's to fight the soviets... so what goes around comes around!

as for the american auto industry.. well lets just say the collapse should have happened sooner.. specially cuz oil/gas is a finite resource.. and you can only go so far with the american shitbox gas guzzlers!

Aren't you Canadian?  Your country is just as fucked up...your letting illegals over the boarder.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2009, 03:27:51 PM »
i have dual.. both us and canadian..

and yeah.. its not as much illegals.. as much as the damn asylum system we have setup here.. lets in anyone for anything!

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 03:34:21 PM »

first of all, bush went against most conservative values, smaller government and things less spending, jus sayin. so to say if there was a president who was conservative he would have stayed on the path of bush is ignorant. and if the economy collapsed, guess what, it would have gotten back up, i don't know if they teach pre ww2 history in canada, but look up the year 1928.  then you say you wanna nuke the middle east, good answer, not like any countries would have a problem with that. or that who do you nuke? everyone? why cause they are muslim? what if it was a few radical Indians? are you willing to say the actions of a small minority should lead to the extermination of a country? about the american shit gas guzzlers, pretty sure they are on par if not ahead of most car companies, and i assume you are talking about lambo's ferrari's are on there way of out of bussiness because they get less then 10mpg? oh and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2009, 03:42:23 PM »
first of all, bush went against most conservative values, smaller government and things less spending, jus sayin. so to say if there was a president who was conservative he would have stayed on the path of bush is ignorant. and if the economy collapsed, guess what, it would have gotten back up, i don't know if they teach pre ww2 history in canada, but look up the year 1928.  then you say you wanna nuke the middle east, good answer, not like any countries would have a problem with that. or that who do you nuke? everyone? why cause they are muslim? what if it was a few radical Indians? are you willing to say the actions of a small minority should lead to the extermination of a country? about the american shit gas guzzlers, pretty sure they are on par if not ahead of most car companies, and i assume you are talking about lambo's ferrari's are on there way of out of bussiness because they get less then 10mpg? oh and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am not talking about lambos and ferraris.. its pretty stupid to even compare supercars with the average american/japanese or whatever else car..

also.. i didnt bring up the point of nuking the middle east if u managed to read the entire post.. i agreed with it as that where most of the funding and resources for supporting todays terrorist activities come from..

and as for american car companies being on par or ahead of most other car companies.. it would help if u stepped out of the box and smelled reality around u.. cuz nothing says "we're ahead of the rest of the world's auto industry" like selling iconic brands like hummer to a chinese heavy machinery company and killing other legacy brands like pontiac and saturn and begging the federal government for money.. believe me.. i lived in a city with the biggest GM manufaturing facility outside of the USA, so i know what i am talking about... i agree that american car companies revolutionized the auto industry back in the 50's and 60's.. but they are dinosaurs now and need to die off..
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 03:48:46 PM by DinG »

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2009, 04:36:34 PM »
but they are dinosaurs now and need to die off..
oh i concur 100%, but shouldn't you be against obama keeping these sinking ships afloat?

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2009, 05:05:56 PM »
oh i concur 100%, but shouldn't you be against obama keeping these sinking ships afloat?

i AM against obama keeping these companies afloat.. :S i never said the stimulus was spent in a smart way.. it was a necessary evil..

Offline The Wolf

• Part of The Family
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2009, 05:39:30 PM »
Aren't you Canadian?  Your country is just as fucked up...your letting illegals over the boarder.
so is your country brd

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2009, 05:50:41 PM »
so is your country brd

If I lived on the boarder with mexico, I would snipe them cocksuckers coming across

Offline The Wolf

• Part of The Family
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2009, 05:54:33 PM »
If I lived on the boarder with mexico, I would snipe them cocksuckers coming across
agree

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2009, 06:26:24 PM »
Jus sayin, indians where here first, maybe you should go back to where you came from, oh how fast we forget.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.162 seconds with 18 queries.