Community Talk > Bugs

See thru floors

(1/7) > >>

brdmichaud:
Has anybody been playing and all of a sudden, you can see thru the floors and walls?  Is this a glitch in the map or is it my computer?  To allivate this I have had to restart the game.  What would cause this.  Happened to me only twice, but annoying.  Last time was yesterday.

guit_ar_tist:
Never happened to me. Only thing similar that happened to me is all my walls were covered with weird colors and game pictures. For this problem I had to restart my game too.

[OnA]Sloppy:
it comes from alt tabbing and randomness, but i've never been able to see through walls either, but i wouldn't complain about that.

fury:
as sloppy wisely said (he knows everything)..it comes from alt tabbing..when the gpu has to reaload the whole environment and some pixel areas or shades go missing..only happens to some spots of the map,like the church top on AVA..i guess some ppl could use it as an advantage..

brdmichaud:

--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on November 26, 2008, 02:42:34 PM ---it comes from alt tabbing and randomness, but i've never been able to see through walls either, but i wouldn't complain about that.

--- End quote ---

That would be good, however, if you fire at someone, it does not kill them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version