KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tell me what you think of this guy  (Read 4509 times)

Offline Nightrider

• Nooooooooob!
Tell me what you think of this guy
« on: January 08, 2010, 01:34:45 PM »
http://www.4shared.com/file/191609434/fabe375d/demo.html

I took this demo after this guy prefired into vcrack cellar under arch and onto second literrally right before i got there, which ended up him killing me 5 times in a row before i was even visible. I know alot of people spam rockets into certain areas but this was kind of fishy. Notice how he spots up a few of those guys in hte middle.

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
Re: Tell me what you think of this guy
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 04:14:36 PM »
well, he's probably walling, to be honest, but that's not from our server, so really, we can't do anything about it, nor do i care a whole lot.

in the even this was at our server here are a few things you should make sure to include:

1 STEAM ID

with out that, unless he returns, he won't be banned.  go into your console, type "status" and you will see each players name and ID next to it, copy and paste it into the forums with the demo.  Or you can remember their name, go to our stats site, keagaming.hlstatsx.com, and look up the players stat page from there, and link that to the forum post.  I personally would always link to their stat page to give all of the info easily to determine if he's using a cheat. 

2 the demo

that demo was small enough to post with your forum post, and not need to have uploaded to an external download site.  in the message options below, you can upload files, up to 5mb i believe, that file was small enough to just post here.

3 use the admin section

you're in kea now, there is admin section, this is something to post there, so we can discuss it and others can't. if you have any further questions, please pm me in steam, i'm always around. peace.

Offline Nightrider

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 04:19:38 PM »
aight ya I just wanted to see what ppl though of this cause the admin on that other server was making me out to be a d bag for even post it. But thanks for the tips will save me time in the future.

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 04:35:47 PM »
yeah, it's someone elses server, you can watch him and ask the admin to watch him due to high suspicion, but ultimately it's up to them, until vac catches them.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 05:28:12 PM »
locked. not our server.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.177 seconds with 23 queries.