Community Talk > The World of Sports

World Cup 2010

<< < (3/21) > >>

pixiestyx:

--- Quote from: [OnA]DeltaDeuce on June 11, 2010, 06:37:37 PM ---I sense your sarcasm, Poochie. Don't you know it's the most popular sport in every country not named the United States?

--- End quote ---

Don't they have ties/draws in baseball and hockey as well? hmm, and you like hockey don't you? weird.

[OnA]DeltaDeuce:

--- Quote from: pixiestyx ---Don't they have ties/draws in baseball and hockey as well?
--- End quote ---

No and no

TastyTaste:
more like yes, pwned

pixiestyx:

--- Quote from: TastyTaste on June 11, 2010, 09:34:28 PM ---more like yes, pwned

--- End quote ---

There are ties in hockey, stfu delta, i watch sports too....hockey and soccer have similar rules in reguards to offsides and similar scores as well, low.  baseball is just boring as shit.

[OnA]DeltaDeuce:

--- Quote from: TastyTaste on June 11, 2010, 09:34:28 PM ---more like yes, pwned

--- End quote ---

lol wut?  How the fuck do you tie in baseball?

--- Quote from: pixiestyx on June 11, 2010, 10:03:10 PM ---There are ties in hockey, stfu delta, i watch sports too....hockey and soccer have similar rules in reguards to offsides and similar scores as well, low.  baseball is just boring as shit.

--- End quote ---

You're showing your ignorance.  There haven't been ties in hockey since the '03-'04 season.  Thanks for playing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version