KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Windows 7  (Read 16067 times)

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
Re: Windows 7
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2009, 05:42:04 AM »
Windows 7 was considerd bulletproof againts hackers but that didnt stop them since it took only 6 days to brake it . lol

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2009, 11:54:37 AM »
Windows 7 was considerd bulletproof againts hackers but that didnt stop them since it took only 6 days to brake it . lol
wa..wa.. what?  windows 7 still has a lot of the same vulnerabilities that xp, vista and any other previous windows os. apple still tries to say they are secure against viruses, but people are learning the code, there are bugs made to get into apple.

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2009, 12:35:44 PM »
i would giev you the article that explains what im talking abouth but its in slovenian language and i dont feel like translating to long.

mybe if i find something like babel fish that willl translate my language

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2009, 02:01:01 PM »
I would love to see that article.
http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

go to the translate webpage one and put in the webpage and select your language.

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• 7r34Ð $0ƒ7£¥ ƒ0r ¥0µ 7r34Ð 0n m¥ Ðr34m$
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
Windows 7 and Utorrent
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2009, 07:30:52 PM »
Anyone have problems with Utorrent on Windows 7? When i try to copy torrents/unfinished files over to my torrent folder it doesn't show it at all and whenever I load up new torrents it keeps giving me an error saying it can't. Has anyone come across this problem?
"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline Shippo

• Refered to as "The One"
  • KEA Friend
  • An Old Member
  • Mothra wants hugs before killing you. Srsly
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2009, 08:13:03 AM »
I am running Windows 7 on my Eee.  I have had no problems with it.  I havent tried torrents in it since I keep it on my Eee.  Runs Jade Dynasty and Firefox.  That is all I really need on it.

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• 7r34Ð $0ƒ7£¥ ƒ0r ¥0µ 7r34Ð 0n m¥ Ðr34m$
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2009, 11:20:51 PM »
wait..seems like i fixed it...the only fucking thing that irritates me now is that every once in a while...times are varied so i can't be specific, my Internet connection breaks off, and i have to manually fix it...but other than that...going from xp to 7 is a pretty phenomenal jump :)
"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2009, 01:08:29 AM »
win7=awesomeness.

i attempted to install it on my laptop but some how got an error. maybe a drivers issues or something, but it worked on my desktop fine. so i dont know. :(

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.11 seconds with 21 queries.