KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Confessions of a KEA  (Read 17012 times)

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
Re: Confessions of a KEA
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2009, 06:40:03 PM »
i get into the wireless at school and play lulz

That's because you gay and can't get in to a girl pants, and you can't make the football team and the jocks and other non-douchy kids ridicule your homosexuality.

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2009, 09:05:50 PM »
Takes my mind off the long fuckin comute I have in D.C. while sitting on the metro train.

You play while on the train?

Sure do...they are equipped with wireless transmisstion

Do anything cool in D.C.? Been thinking about getting a job there after graduation.

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2009, 09:39:07 PM »
why would you want to wear girls pants ??? you suck fuckers

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2009, 11:44:12 PM »
I can't play DODs at work but i can surf the internet including our site. BTW i work at a video store in a VERY small town (3,000 people give or take a few) so i eat candy, watch T.V., and say "Hello!"....."Have a good day", and all in all get paid NOT to work. I love life  ;D

Offline Winters

• Rocket Man
  • KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
  • Im gonna put my fist up your ass!
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2009, 12:59:52 AM »
i get into the wireless at school and play lulz

That's because you gay and can't get in to a girl pants, and you can't make the football team and the jocks and other non-douchy kids ridicule your homosexuality.

not gay, have a girlfriend, football team sucks and i gots a lot of friends ass whipe

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2009, 01:23:35 AM »
Holy shit are you really 18 Winters? You look like your at MOST 13 in your picture. I don't mean to be offensive, but you should get an older looking picture...One that makes you look like a ladies man/football player/and a guy with a bunch of ass-wipe friends...  ;D
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 08:02:57 AM by D-MAN »

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2009, 04:14:10 AM »
Takes my mind off the long fuckin comute I have in D.C. while sitting on the metro train.

Do anything cool in D.C.? Been thinking about getting a job there after graduation.
There are plenty of gov't jobs available in DC.  All kinds of neat shit to do here.  You're best bet is to live in either Virginia or Maryland and commute to work.  Traffic here is really bad.

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2009, 11:49:21 AM »
I stopped beating small kids and taking there money so I could buy crack to stay up on DoD all night.

Offline Winters

• Rocket Man
  • KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2009, 12:58:41 PM »
Holy shit are you really 18 Winters? You look like your at MOST 13 in your picture. I don't mean to be offensive, but you should get an older looking picture...One that makes you look like a ladies man/football player/and a guy with a bunch of ass-wipe friends...  ;D

just a young lookin guy i guess, cant change that lol im Mexican...natural ladies man, plus you are all ass-wipes so i think that is already achieved lol

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2009, 01:56:52 PM »
If you consider us your "friends" then it proves your are no ladies man. One who meets random people on-line and you consider us your friend is an idiot. Friends buy each other a brewski, let them borrow a spare room if they come to your town, or go out for wings on beer night. They don't play DoD:S together, at least, in your case. Notice we don't like you? Also, who cares if the football team sucks, my point was your a douche bag in your school. A fucking emo-punk cunt. I can tell by your faggotry clothing in your picture. By the way, what kind of a mut are you? You say your Mexican, look fucking Asian, and talk like a uneducated douche from Angola, Gabon, or Togo.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2009, 04:04:53 PM »

if you come to DC you can fuck me daily sexy.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2009, 04:14:53 PM »
omg..so much to quote,but i guess i better shut the fuck up and get more popcorn

Offline Winters

• Rocket Man
  • KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2009, 06:01:24 PM »
If you consider us your "friends" then it proves your are no ladies man. One who meets random people on-line and you consider us your friend is an idiot. Friends buy each other a brewski, let them borrow a spare room if they come to your town, or go out for wings on beer night. They don't play DoD:S together, at least, in your case. Notice we don't like you? Also, who cares if the football team sucks, my point was your a douche bag in your school. A fucking emo-punk cunt. I can tell by your faggotry clothing in your picture. By the way, what kind of a mut are you? You say your Mexican, look fucking Asian, and talk like a uneducated douche from Angola, Gabon, or Togo.
at least i dont have to sit on the internet all day making a douche out of myself, yelling and telling everybody that they suck just to make yourself feel a tiny bit better about you. but really you try and avoid that horriable realization that you are a homo and arnt going anywhere with life. i dont got shit to prove to you so i just sit here and laugh cuz jesus spits on you

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2009, 06:20:57 PM »
LOL!  ;D You just got BITCH slapped by Winters RAMBO... I love all this playfull banter!

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2009, 07:21:09 PM »
when i use to skate a lot, i wore tight pants. usually krew or volcom. i still where krew and volcom and all those other, but just not the tight ones anymore

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2009, 07:31:05 PM »
Thats actually very bad for your balls. They heat up and get squished and then you get low sperm count and have complication getting IT up later in life...They should be (as I have heard) approximately 3 degrees cooler than your body temperature, thats why people joke about putting their hands down their pants when their hands are hot/cold....your body adjusts you balls temperature accordingly.  ;D

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2009, 09:14:19 PM »
idk man my balls are always hot as fuck.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2009, 05:40:55 AM »
idk man my balls are always hot as fuck.

And sticky, from ramming that tranny.

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2009, 02:31:49 PM »

if you come to DC you can fuck me daily sexy.

=D!!

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2009, 04:51:03 PM »
when i use to skate a lot, i wore tight pants. usually krew or volcom. i still where krew and volcom and all those other, but just not the tight ones anymore

I still have my old krew pants from skating. And my old mini logo deck.....Those were good times man...Good times.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2009, 05:36:12 PM »

I still have my old krew pants from skating. And my old mini logo deck.....Those were good times man...Good times.
i had a mini logo, but it broke. i usually ride almost. i still have a lot of my boards, i still wear all my clothes.

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2009, 08:17:33 PM »
I love mini logos there nice and cheap and last pretty long. I still have my whole setup. Sk8Mafia Wheels, Bone Swiss Bearings, Independent Trucks, And some raisers. Thats pretty much it. Im still trying to learn and stuff. I cant get the kickflip down for some reason though. I can ollie just fine though.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2009, 11:28:28 AM »
i could ollie pretty high actually, about 1 1/2 feet high about. i dont know how, i just do. i can do kickflips most of the time.

i usually ride a almost, spitfire wheels, bones swiss, and silver A class trucks.

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2009, 08:02:32 PM »
Sounds pretty cool. You should do a little film on how you kickflip and send it to me. I need to start practicing it again.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2009, 08:31:54 PM »
Sounds pretty cool. You should do a little film on how you kickflip and send it to me. I need to start practicing it again.
its called youtube buddy.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.06 seconds with 17 queries.