KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: byteframe  (Read 20477 times)

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
Re: byteframe
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2008, 06:01:17 PM »
for those of you that shit on him, tell me how often you switch teams when your team is winning every round, and whatever it is, it isn't as much as byteframe, nuff said once again.

idc how much he switches teams to even it up. That doesn't give him the right to tk and do whatever he wants on the server.

sloppy i dont disagree with the fact that he does good sometimes...but that doesnt give him immunity(or at least it shouldn't)
"My ass is a cum dumpster for large black men."

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2008, 06:21:16 PM »
for those of you that shit on him, tell me how often you switch teams when your team is winning every round, and whatever it is, it isn't as much as byteframe, nuff said once again.
i switch teams every time i see an unbalanced match..most of us do,so there you go
can we delete this fuckin' thread for gods sake? just unban the guy and lets quit wasting time on this pointless argument

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2008, 07:23:39 PM »

idc how much he switches teams to even it up. That doesn't give him the right to tk and do whatever he wants on the server.

sloppy i dont disagree with the fact that he does good sometimes...but that doesnt give him immunity(or at least it shouldn't)
he doesn't have the right to tk whoever he wants. tk him back.

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2008, 08:28:07 PM »

he doesn't have the right to tk whoever he wants. tk him back.
i wont tk him i'll just kick him if he tk's. If he comes back and hasn't learned
he cant do whatever he wants then i will continue to kick him untill he gets bored of trying to join.
"My ass is a cum dumpster for large black men."

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2008, 10:01:29 PM »
if you have can kick him, i would suggest just slaying him. used to do it all the time.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2008, 02:12:14 AM »
in response you to jim, i have never unbanned anyone from the kea server. but did unban byteframe from the ona server a few times after a day or two.
BAN-EM ALL claims it was you who unbans Byteframe from the 2 times now that NWP gave Byteframe a week for tking.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2008, 02:17:06 AM »
in response you to jim, i have never unbanned anyone from the kea server. but did unban byteframe from the ona server a few times after a day or two.

I am sorry. I kick BYTEFRAME for the same reasons that I kick others. I do not like BYTEFRAME ,but as long as he follows the rules, I let him play.

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2008, 06:54:26 AM »
Byteframe is a FUCKING COCK who has no respect for the server rules or the other players on the server and I WILL CONTINUE TO BAN HIS/HER/HE-SHE or whatever the fuck else byteframe is for it.  Byteframe drives out players, uses map exploits, kills in spawn, tks and whatever else ban em will let the fuck get away with.

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2008, 07:41:57 AM »
I dont want the -15 D=

Just warn and kick her. I haven't seen her behave as badly as you guys say.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2008, 10:05:58 AM »
BAN-EM ALL claims it was you who unbans Byteframe from the 2 times now that NWP gave Byteframe a week for tking.
no, i never unbanned anyone, even on the ona server it was rare i unbanned someone cause i usually forget, i think he sent me a message telling me to get him unbanned once. I didn't think about again, and then the next day he sent me a thanks, but some times the ban thing fucks up, or whatever, i really don't know but i do know it wasn't me that unbanned him.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2008, 03:33:10 PM »
My input:

Ok. Everyone, whether admin or not, must follow the rules. And everyone who doesn't, must get the appropriate outcome, whether kick, ban, mute, whatever. Of course, on occassion, there might be some exceptions, but all in all, follow the rules.

Nobody deserves to be an exception.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2008, 03:44:58 PM »
My input:

Ok. Everyone, whether admin or not, must follow the rules. And everyone who doesn't, must get the appropriate outcome, whether kick, ban, mute, whatever. Of course, on occassion, there might be some exceptions, but all in all, follow the rules.

that includes everyone. i dont care if your the president, if you break the rules, the appropriate punishment will be taken(unless the president is willing to give me a tax break for a few years, then he can break a few rules  ;D

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2008, 03:48:55 PM »
lol

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2008, 04:45:21 PM »
Is that if you are the President or the President elect?  Because I would give a perm-ban to the presidental elect just for showing up!

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2008, 04:53:32 PM »
My input:

that includes everyone. i dont care if your the president, if you break the rules, the appropriate punishment will be taken(unless the president is willing to give me a tax break for a few years, then he can break a few rules  ;D
im not the president..but if u change ur last name to "gomez" and get a fake SS# u get an automatic "good for life" tax break

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2008, 05:20:45 PM »
no, i never unbanned anyone, even on the ona server it was rare i unbanned someone cause i usually forget, i think he sent me a message telling me to get him unbanned once. I didn't think about again, and then the next day he sent me a thanks, but some times the ban thing fucks up, or whatever, i really don't know but i do know it wasn't me that unbanned him.

Someone is unbannig BYTEFRAME or he is changing his Steam id#. I think it is the latter. It's a dead issue because if you ban the dork for a day or a week he always comes back when he wants to.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2008, 05:34:03 PM »
You can't change your steam id.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2008, 08:57:18 PM »
how is he getting by though?

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2008, 09:26:45 PM »
Lets just tbag Byte and get this over with.

Offline Crzy_Canuck

• Part of The Family
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2008, 10:24:39 AM »
Group hug! Come on people...lets remember it is a game.  I'm with sloppy on this..usually when I've played with Byteframe he's played the game well.  Never had an issue with him going back to the OnA server time.  Always seemed like a good shit...
Tk'ing other admins is one thing..most of us can see the humour in it on occasion...tk'ing normal players is another...if a regular does it and it gets out of hand...4 hour ban after warnings..new guys..perm ban. 
Me thinks some people are getting a little overly sensitive of late. 

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2008, 01:39:57 PM »
I have always had a problem with that cunt going back to OnA.  The bitch gets one warning from me then its a week ban.  But since "it" keeps getting by the ban then I will make it a month.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2008, 02:31:47 PM »
I always argued with byteframe but have never take use of my admin against him. byteframe also gave me a game. Out of the goodness of her heart. I like byteframe.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2008, 03:19:19 PM »
i argued with byteframe all the time but i never used admin to.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.156 seconds with 17 queries.