KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: ObamaCare! EVERYONE SOULD WATCH THIS!  (Read 14308 times)

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: ObamaCare! EVERYONE SOULD WATCH THIS!
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2009, 10:45:54 AM »
obama is the best thing that has happened to america.
wow, now that has got to be the most retarded thing i have ever heard.
washington
roosevelt
getting independene
ben franklin

i can go on and on of so many better things than obama. its cause your young and stupid, wait till you get older and see what obama has done, you will feel like such a douche for saying that. if you think he is better than any of those things i just mentioned, go live in the middle east for a few months, you wont last a second.

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2009, 11:48:14 AM »
wow, now that has got to be the most retarded thing i have ever heard.
washington
roosevelt
getting independene
ben franklin

i can go on and on of so many better things than obama. its cause your young and stupid, wait till you get older and see what obama has done, you will feel like such a douche for saying that. if you think he is better than any of those things i just mentioned, go live in the middle east for a few months, you wont last a second.

x2

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2009, 02:17:33 PM »
u forgot michael jackson..and syl

Offline CrAzY?!?

• Part of The Family
  • Going nuts for nuts...
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2009, 02:57:58 PM »
u forgot michael jackson..and syl

MJ is the most important thing that ever happened to America...PerioD.

Offline Doc

• Can barley stay on topic.
  • WOOT
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2009, 03:08:30 PM »
well put gin.

Offline gin

• ahhellsno
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2009, 03:49:14 PM »
Gin.....I believe that I'm starting to love you.....good statement
well put gin.

Thanks. I just hate the fact that Obama revoked those executive orders. And no one can tell me Obama did NOT write letters to families of our fallen serviceman...here's my evidence...

http://www.sgtisraelgarcia.com/presidentgeorgebush.htm

he was my former squad leader, and one of the best soldiers I've ever worked with.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 03:50:50 PM by gin »

RIP PFC Dembowski // http://pfcrobertdembowski.com

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2009, 04:36:40 PM »
I always thought you were an educated man. But you just proved me wrong.... WTF is wrong with you? If anything we should use a MOAB. NOT a nuke! The fallout would do more damage on a global scale than it did good in the short run. There are way better ways to solve problems than with bombs, genocides, and mass murder. Im am certainly not a happy-go-lucky "lets all be friends" kinda guy. And I believe war is necissary in this day and age. But not to such an extent....

Fuck you D-man, have you served this country?   Have you lost family and friends?  I doubt it. I am an educated man, unlike yourself and what would you do to take care of the problem of these countries fucking wanting to kill us?  Sanctions?  They don't work.  A theater nuke on each one of those countries would do this world good. 

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2009, 04:39:04 PM »
Thanks. I just hate the fact that Obama revoked those executive orders. And no one can tell me Obama did NOT write letters to families of our fallen serviceman...here's my evidence...

http://www.sgtisraelgarcia.com/presidentgeorgebush.htm

he was my former squad leader, and one of the best soldiers I've ever worked with.

Now I know I love you!!! Are you still serving?

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2009, 05:09:38 PM »
Fuck you D-man, have you served this country?   Have you lost family and friends?  I doubt it. I am an educated man, unlike yourself and what would you do to take care of the problem of these countries fucking wanting to kill us?  Sanctions?  They don't work.  A theater nuke on each one of those countries would do this world good. 
First of all, your retord of "fuck you D-MAN" shows me what little intelligence you retain.
Secondly, I have lost loved ones. And I plan to serve my country. And I never said that war wasn't an option. I simply stated that takeing war to such an extreme as to nuking each other is not the way to go. There are far more cons in the long run than pros in the short term. There is no need to mass punish entire countries (armed forces and INNOCENT civilians) just for the wrongs of a handfull of people. I prefer conventional warfare over one or two men playing God with their finger tips.

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2009, 05:36:42 PM »
First of all, your retord of "fuck you D-MAN" shows me what little intelligence you retain.
Secondly, I have lost loved ones. And I plan to serve my country. And I never said that war wasn't an option. I simply stated that takeing war to such an extreme as to nuking each other is not the way to go. There are far more cons in the long run than pros in the short term. There is no need to mass punish entire countries (armed forces and INNOCENT civilians) just for the wrongs of a handfull of people. I prefer conventional warfare over one or two men playing God with their finger tips.
What about our Innocent civilian that died in 9/11 again if you want to debate me on the art of war, serve the country other than that shut the fuck up.  I lost my brother in the WTC, due to those cock suckers that you think Innocent.  Let this be.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2009, 06:51:50 PM »
What about our Innocent civilian that died in 9/11 again if you want to debate me on the art of war, serve the country other than that shut the fuck up.  I lost my brother in the WTC, due to those cock suckers that you think Innocent.  Let this be.
there are over 1 billion Muslims, and i guess  you are suggesting killing them all because there are ~40k bad at most? and you make it sound like nuking those countries would have nothing come back to america.
*i'm not arguing about the war, because whether keith olberman admits it or not, we haven't been attacked within the first 9 months of obama getting elected, we did when we weren't there.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2009, 07:21:15 PM »
*ban em debates locking it*

I'm sorry, but I have to agree/disagree with you brd, nuking is not a solution for any problem. But your right about the men and woman who have served. And about the WTC.

and sloppy, we also werent attacked after we went into war in iraq, and what was still when bush was in office. and we went into iraq because bush was given bad info.

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2009, 07:29:01 PM »
Mark my words.....another attack on our country is coming....Look a Ft Hood

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2009, 07:39:00 PM »
Mark my words.....another attack on our country is coming....Look a Ft Hood
Why do I have the feeling you are going to regret saying that.

Offline gin

• ahhellsno
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2009, 12:34:45 AM »
D-Man, I'm not attacking you by saying this, but I don't think your facts are straight. The USA and it's NATO partners (Primarily Canada, the UK, and Germany) tend to do selective bombing. There's footage from a predator drone, which had shown that Usama had been in our sites, we could've killed him, but we didn't...why? He was at a funeral. We're just. We don't go blinding killing civilians. The Russians did that in Afghanistan, along with may others in history. Yes, mistakes are made. But it isn't one or two people playing God, by any means, in fact, I doubt that anyone is taking it as play, it's serious business. I can't tell you how many times people should have died, and MY men didn't fire, times where we were in the right in opening up our weapons and leaving death in 360 degrees from 240's and 50 cals, but we didn't.

Not all Muslims need to be nuked, but the ones who wish not to conquer us and become a global power, but to annihilate all "non-believers", will be coming for American and Jewish blood. Would you want them dead? Or do you risk the chance of them coming onto our shores and killing again?
I say spill their guts and pray for their souls.

Supposedly at Thermoplyae it says "Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here, obiedent to our laws, we lie." And I don't feel, I know, people died by our laws, Americans attempt to do the right thing.
I'm not in the military anymore, I was honorably discharged a year ago, but I'll be back in soon, as the IRR is taking everyone back, and when my orders came up, I didn't puss out of them, just asked for an extension so I could finish my degree.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 12:36:27 AM by gin »

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2009, 01:24:48 AM »
I lost my brother in the WTC, due to those cock suckers that you think Innocent.
Im sorry you lost a loved one, I really am. But thats no reason to exterminate entire country(s). And I never said that everyone is innocent, nor did I say that everyone is guilty. I just think nukes should only be used if we want to kill our planet and the human race. Because I know, just as everyone else knows, that as soon as one bird is let loose, countries around the world will do the same.

And Gin, no worries. I have a thick skin. You/anyone can call me out all they want. You have every right....

And yeah, I made it sound like anybody can go push the button (my bad). I was leaning more towards the point that other countries aren't so strict with their handle of nuclear weapons. Basically, as soon as one bird flyes, a flock arises.

Offline gin

• ahhellsno
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2009, 01:25:47 AM »
I got ya, no worries

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2009, 08:48:35 AM »
Why do I have the feeling you are going to regret saying that.

Because everyone knows, including our govt that it is inevitable

Offline Azrick

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2009, 01:19:56 PM »
First of all, ok fine, World Trade Center got attacked by Talibans and Osama Bin Laden. Ok.... WAR TIME, KILL BIN LADEN AND MAKE HIM PAY.... that would have been the most logic thing to do, but instead of that, Bush decided to declare war to Irak! WHY THE FUCK?

For me, Bush was the worst president the United-States elected in history.

And what is it all about ''You have to serve your country, join the army!''........ NO!?!? To serve your country, you should be doing a small military service so that you can learn how to DEFFEND your country if you're attacked, not GO TO WAR, that's stupid. Serving your country is all about keeping peace inside of it, well, that's what I think

That's like the stupid American habit to have a gun at home. Almost everyone owns a Gun for ''protection''..... protection from what? Are you THAT scared of your neighbour?

In canada, all guns are registered, you need a permit, I think that's a very good idea, it reduces accident risks.

I don't want to insult americans by saying this, but... I think United States has a LOT to learn from Canada...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 01:29:37 PM by Azrick »
I'm the most retarded KEA member, no exceptions, so don't worry if I make a compliment on your mom's implants or if I talk about the goose Zone_Trooper fucked on youtube and how it was awesome. The name's Azrick, and if you hear something weird... just say ''Awww normal, it's Azrick -_-''

Offline Azrick

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2009, 01:31:24 PM »
And anyway, and attack on United States will come for sure. This will declare a 3rd world war and a nuclear war.

Day of mass nuclear missiles lauch: December 21st 2012.... End of the world =D
I'm the most retarded KEA member, no exceptions, so don't worry if I make a compliment on your mom's implants or if I talk about the goose Zone_Trooper fucked on youtube and how it was awesome. The name's Azrick, and if you hear something weird... just say ''Awww normal, it's Azrick -_-''

Offline gin

• ahhellsno
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2009, 08:22:31 PM »
Dude, Azrick, shut the fuck up...

"For the United States, Article One, Section Eight of the Constitution says "Congress shall have power to ... declare War"

The SENATE voted on it, and it was BIPARTISAN. Quit talking out your ass.

Offline Doc

• WOOT
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2009, 08:51:29 PM »
First of all, ok fine, World Trade Center got attacked by Talibans and Osama Bin Laden. Ok.... WAR TIME, KILL BIN LADEN AND MAKE HIM PAY.... that would have been the most logic thing to do, but instead of that, Bush decided to declare war to Irak! WHY THE FUCK?

For me, Bush was the worst president the United-States elected in history.

And what is it all about ''You have to serve your country, join the army!''........ NO!?!? To serve your country, you should be doing a small military service so that you can learn how to DEFFEND your country if you're attacked, not GO TO WAR, that's stupid. Serving your country is all about keeping peace inside of it, well, that's what I think

That's like the stupid American habit to have a gun at home. Almost everyone owns a Gun for ''protection''..... protection from what? Are you THAT scared of your neighbour?

In canada, all guns are registered, you need a permit, I think that's a very good idea, it reduces accident risks.

I don't want to insult americans by saying this, but... I think United States has a LOT to learn from Canada...

Bush was not the greatest president but I would say Roosevelt or Carter for worst (for different reasons). Also harry truman had the lowest approval ratings in history of the presidency for his actions in WWII. In retrospect he made the correct decisions even if they were hard ones to make. We can’t yet make a decision about how bush will go down in history.

Also gun control is just a stupid idea, even if you have to register guns criminals will still have them illegally. In china and England where guns are pretty much illegal only criminals have them. fuck that. It’s not my neighbors I fear it’s the junkies and the psychos, not just for myself but also my family.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/03/ohio.cleveland.bodies/index.html

I would have rather the first victim put a 0.45in hole in this scum bags head than have him rape and kill 10 people.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2009, 07:43:51 AM »
wow..that a guilty face or what..death penalty?

Offline CrAzY?!?

• Part of The Family
  • Going nuts for nuts...
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2009, 06:01:16 PM »
I am glad that you all are having a good time on this thread! ;)

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2009, 07:40:08 PM »
its about to be locked anyway..enjoy it while u can

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.082 seconds with 17 queries.