KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: ObamaCare! EVERYONE SOULD WATCH THIS!  (Read 14309 times)

Offline CrAzY?!?

• Part of The Family
  • Going nuts for nuts...
ObamaCare! EVERYONE SOULD WATCH THIS!
« on: November 21, 2009, 12:00:19 AM »

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: ObamaCare! EVERYONE SOULD WATCH THIS!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 12:52:02 AM »
im surprised i watched it for as long as i did (7 min). that was such a waste of time.

Offline CrAzY?!?

• Part of The Family
  • Going nuts for nuts...
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 12:54:58 AM »
I am sorry, it seemed interesting to me...

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 01:22:30 AM »
we already know obama is a screw up though

Offline Hands Mechanical

• Old Farts
  • An Old Member
  • MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 02:52:34 AM »
myopic cuntfuck gtfo

mindnumbingly shit

Offline Azrick

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 08:20:31 AM »
we already know obama is a screw up though

Can't be worst than Bush or another republican. I prefer a president that does NOTHING rather that one who declares non justified wars.
I'm the most retarded KEA member, no exceptions, so don't worry if I make a compliment on your mom's implants or if I talk about the goose Zone_Trooper fucked on youtube and how it was awesome. The name's Azrick, and if you hear something weird... just say ''Awww normal, it's Azrick -_-''

Offline CrAzY?!?

• Part of The Family
  • Going nuts for nuts...
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2009, 10:34:47 AM »
Can't be worst than Bush or another republican. I prefer a president that does NOTHING rather that one who declares non justified wars.
You have the same view as me Azrick.

Offline CrAzY?!?

• Part of The Family
  • Going nuts for nuts...
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 10:36:13 AM »
myopic cuntfuck gtfo

mindnumbingly shit
..me or Obama?

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 11:14:16 AM »

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2009, 11:19:29 AM »
well apparently you all dont understand the terms of a cease fire and that if a country does not abide by those terms then the treaty holder has a legal right to enforce those terms..so stfu.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2009, 11:23:01 AM »
god, obama is much worse than bush. and we all already setteled that in some other post that he is. so gtfo trying to brainwash us to think that obama is much better.

Offline Doc

• Can barley stay on topic.
  • WOOT
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2009, 12:51:58 PM »
CALL YOUR SENATORS TODAY IT IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE LAST FEW CHANCES YOU HAVE TO TELL THEM HOW YOU FEEL BEFORE THEY FUCK US IN THE ASS AGAIN

p.s. pj TV is the shit

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2009, 01:11:37 PM »
If Obama would stay in his office working instead of gallivanting around the world apologizing we could get more jobs going.  Health care does not need to be completely overhauled, just tweaked a little.  Hold the insurance and pharmaceutical companies to task so that people can afford the care. Crooks!!!!!

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2009, 01:23:36 PM »
and open up the state markets.  Make buying health insurance like buying car insurance.  When a state only has a handfull of companies selling in that state a monolopy is created.  Let all health insurers sell in all states.

Offline soviet pizza

• man banana
  • Part of The Family
  • balls deep inside your grandma
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2009, 01:37:11 PM »
if obama is a bad president, then why did he fix the stock market, revive the economy, and is now trying to bring affordable health care to all americans, also he is shutting down the abomination that is Guantanamo Bay, ending the illegal war in Iraq, and focusing our troops on the real culprits of 9/11 and trying to actually get justice for this nation, it sucks fox news has so much influence on the general populace today, cause i'm getting pissed off driving down the street and seeing posters of obama in a hitler stache, and making comparisons to something he is not, for fucks sake, if george bush did even half the shit obama did in his WHOLE presidency, you would all be sucking his cock trying to defend him, but no its some democrat, who is also black, getting slandered at every possible moment, the dude hasnt even been president for a full year, it took bush more than a year too seriously fuck up this nation, and it took obama less than a year to fix it, perhaps in 2012 when he gets re-elected, the small group of haters will stop and realize they are a tiny minority in this nation, and most people want to be properly represented.

also, brd he has to go around the world apologizing for the farce of a president we had before, the dude couldn't even say nuclear, that's just scary.

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2009, 02:57:26 PM »
if obama is a bad president, then why did he fix the stock market, revive the economy, and is now trying to bring affordable health care to all americans, also he is shutting down the abomination that is Guantanamo Bay, ending the illegal war in Iraq, and focusing our troops on the real culprits of 9/11 and trying to actually get justice for this nation, it sucks fox news has so much influence on the general populace today, cause i'm getting pissed off driving down the street and seeing posters of obama in a hitler stache, and making comparisons to something he is not, for fucks sake, if george bush did even half the shit obama did in his WHOLE presidency, you would all be sucking his cock trying to defend him, but no its some democrat, who is also black, getting slandered at every possible moment, the dude hasnt even been president for a full year, it took bush more than a year too seriously fuck up this nation, and it took obama less than a year to fix it, perhaps in 2012 when he gets re-elected, the small group of haters will stop and realize they are a tiny minority in this nation, and most people want to be properly represented.

also, brd he has to go around the world apologizing for the farce of a president we had before, the dude couldn't even say nuclear, that's just scary.

He has not fixed a damn thing.  People are out of work....heath care will not be fixed...closing down the prison for the fucks that kill over 3 thousaand civilians is bullshit. the war in Iraq (your are correct) however, he has done NOTHING!!!!!! for the year he has been in office.. If he wants to do something, nuke North Korea, Iran and Iraq and be done with those fools

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2009, 03:02:25 PM »
If he wants to do something, nuke North Korea, Iran and Iraq and be done with those fools
I some what agree with you, but you just cant nuke them, especially north korea, because we have our friends south korea right below them and the nuclear could affect them. nuking is not a answer in this case. but we cant just go in guns blazing cause then we would lose our soldiers.

Offline CrAzY?!?

• Part of The Family
  • Going nuts for nuts...
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2009, 04:55:51 PM »
I am sorry if I offended anyone, I was just expressing my opinion, It wont happen again if I am going to get flamed.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 05:06:23 PM by CrAzY?!? »

Offline soviet pizza

• man banana
  • Part of The Family
  • balls deep inside your grandma
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2009, 05:59:01 PM »
nuking people wont solve any problems, besides obama just met with the un inorder to further sanction iran because of its nuclear program. also, job growth takes a while to rebound, historically speaking it always rebounds slower than the stock market during recessions/depressions/and panics.

and gitmo did nothing but give us faulty info and piss off even more arabs, so like it did nothing to justify the tragedy of 9/11 except prove that some people in the right wing are willing to throw out every law written to protect a human being in the past 2,000 years inorder to try and prove there point...hmm sounds kinda like a dictatorship, and im not gonna start that arguement, cause im already preaching to a bunch of people who think obama is the next hitler.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2009, 06:10:36 PM »
If he wants to do something, nuke North Korea, Iran and Iraq and be done with those fools
yeah that will solve every single problem in america..

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2009, 06:45:34 PM »
I always thought you were an educated man. But you just proved me wrong.... WTF is wrong with you? If anything we should use a MOAB. NOT a nuke! The fallout would do more damage on a global scale than it did good in the short run. There are way better ways to solve problems than with bombs, genocides, and mass murder. Im am certainly not a happy-go-lucky "lets all be friends" kinda guy. And I believe war is necissary in this day and age. But not to such an extent....

Offline lolz

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2009, 12:17:00 AM »
obama is the best thing that has happened to america.  all of you republicans can go die.

edit:  holy shit i actually read through this thread a little bit, how old are you guys... some of these comments are just beyond retarded.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2009, 02:31:30 AM »
obama is the best thing that has happened to america.  all of you republicans can go die.

edit:  holy shit i actually read through this thread a little bit, how old are you guys... some of these comments are just beyond retarded.
best thing since what? if you are talking about ever i would say a few things are ahead, like independence from Britain, maybe freedom of slaves, civil rights in the 60's. and plenty others, now if you are talking from the i'm under 28 and obama is great because i haven't really experienced life and it's cool to love obama, then yes he tops that list, cause he's the it thing right now. now if you could name things that make him the best thing for america(ever?)

Offline gin

• ahhellsno
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2009, 07:15:39 AM »

Btw the Senate saw the same info that Bush saw, and also voted to go to Iraq. Blame all the politicians instead of scape goating like a mindless mongoloid. At least Bush didn't twiddle his thumbs as young men are killing and dying. And he at least had the balls to hand write letters to each family of a fallen serviceman/woman. Obama uses there caskets coming off a plane as a photo op and revokes the press limitations in posting videos/pictures of servicemen/womens deaths.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 07:18:07 AM by gin »

RIP PFC Dembowski // http://pfcrobertdembowski.com

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2009, 07:51:41 AM »
Btw the Senate saw the same info that Bush saw, and also voted to go to Iraq. Blame all the politicians instead of scape goating like a mindless mongoloid. At least Bush didn't twiddle his thumbs as young men are killing and dying. And he at least had the balls to hand write letters to each family of a fallen serviceman/woman. Obama uses there caskets coming off a plane as a photo op and revokes the press limitations in posting videos/pictures of servicemen/womens deaths.

Gin.....I believe that I'm starting to love you.....good statement

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.153 seconds with 17 queries.