KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your thoughts on the new medic.  (Read 8101 times)

Rev. Jim Jones

Your thoughts on the new medic.
« on: September 16, 2008, 02:14:17 PM »
I am not a fan of medic, but 99 kits per game is waay to much. Maybe 10 at the most.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
Re: Your thoughts on the new medic.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 02:42:39 PM »
i hit guitartist for 120 in a span of about 4 seconds and still died last night. . .
jus sayin, i don't mind if people use medic my only problem is it being on a bind. If someone was so inclined to get health on a non medic server they could go to spawn, change class, and then change back. So i don't mind medic, just it binded.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 02:45:30 PM by [OnA]Sloppy »

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 03:06:37 PM »
I don't like it when your shooting someone and they hit their bind key 20 times while you hit them. It's jewish. Kill the guy shooting at you then hit the medic key.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 05:26:21 PM »
I don't like it when your shooting someone and they hit their bind key 20 times while you hit them. It's jewish. Kill the guy shooting at you then hit the medic key.
ya, i agree, its a pain, now i have it binded, but when im in the middle of a fight, i dont hit it. i try to have a decently fair fight.

Offline 1upmushroom

• Veteran
  • KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 06:29:11 PM »
i hit one guy for 261 damage 2 nights ago and was fuck this so i now have it binded =)..oh and i do go to spawn to reagain health sometimes =D

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 09:58:10 PM »
I never use medic while shooting unless I'm taking cover from a battle. If I do hit it while while shooting, it's an accident since my sprint and medic buttons are right beside each other. I'm on the fence with medic. If everybody uses it, it's not bad, everyone has the advantage. If some don't, then it can be disadvantageous. Don't forget too that with the new medic, it shows every time you use it whether it gives you health or not. The old one would not say to the players when you used medic if your health was not low enough. So if you see someone pressing medic often, they might be doing as a precaution type thing I guess. And as for the kits, I had put it to 100 because I thought the allowed kits was for the time you were connected to the server. But now that I know it's only for your round, I can lower it, though, why is it that bad it being so high. It doesn't change anything.  ;D

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 07:37:20 AM »
I never use medic while shooting unless I'm taking cover from a battle. If I do hit it while while shooting, it's an accident since my sprint and medic buttons are right beside each other. I'm on the fence with medic. If everybody uses it, it's not bad, everyone has the advantage. If some don't, then it can be disadvantageous. Don't forget too that with the new medic, it shows every time you use it whether it gives you health or not. The old one would not say to the players when you used medic if your health was not low enough. So if you see someone pressing medic often, they might be doing as a precaution type thing I guess. And as for the kits, I had put it to 100 because I thought the allowed kits was for the time you were connected to the server. But now that I know it's only for your round, I can lower it, though, why is it that bad it being so high. It doesn't change anything.  ;D
i don't mind people using it, like i didn't mind when you killed me, i just called you out on it, as i will anytime someone uses medic. I do like the way it is on realism servers where if you hit medic you go blind for about 4 seconds. but i don't like realism servers.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 09:44:09 AM »
i don't mind people using it, like i didn't mind when you killed me, i just called you out on it, as i will anytime someone uses medic. I do like the way it is on realism servers where if you hit medic you go blind for about 4 seconds. but i don't like realism servers.

Yeah, I took off the blindness and fade-to-black aspects of the new medic. I could always turn them back on. What do you guys think?

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 03:45:37 PM »
leave it off

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 05:24:21 PM »
Leave it off!!

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 08:23:34 PM »
OFF OFF OFF  Did I say leave them off enough.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 08:57:28 PM »
leave it off

Ok, I'll turn it back on.

JUST KIDDING

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 09:24:00 PM »
that was an easy decision

Offline Demonay

• Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2008, 12:11:40 PM »
i jus think dod source fucks with me sometimes. i swear i have a clip tha has blanks soemtimes lol. they be hatin hehe

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2008, 04:18:19 PM »
i jus think dod source fucks with me sometimes. i swear i have a clip tha has blanks soemtimes lol. they be hatin hehe

lol... I know what you mean. Sometimes I can shoot a whole clip in someone and they don't die but then they shoot me once or a few times and I'm out. I also find if you shoot someone who is higher than you height-wise, you have a lesser chance of killing them, but not always.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2008, 04:26:48 PM »

I also find if you shoot someone who is higher than you height-wise, you have a lesser chance of killing them, but not always.
im pretty sure all the guys in dod are the same height, just sain

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2008, 04:39:12 PM »
lol... I know what you mean. Sometimes I can shoot a whole clip in someone and they don't die but then they shoot me once or a few times and I'm out. I also find if you shoot someone who is higher than you height-wise, you have a lesser chance of killing them, but not always.
i find it the exact opposite about someone higher then you, anyone who has had an mg on top of church it's very hard to hit me, i'm not sure about others, but somehow the way i move around seems to "dodge" bullets from up there. i don't know, but a lot of mg's up there can shoot at me without me seeing them i still usually have time to kill them.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2008, 04:47:29 PM »
i find it the exact opposite about someone higher then you, anyone who has had an mg on top of church it's very hard to hit me, i'm not sure about others, but somehow the way i move around seems to "dodge" bullets from up there. i don't know, but a lot of mg's up there can shoot at me without me seeing them i still usually have time to kill them.
ohhhhhhhhhh, thats what he means by height, nm  :-[

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 02:36:19 AM »
ohhhhhhhhhh, thats what he means by height, nm  :-[

Finally you get it. lol And yeah... there is so many funny things in DODS that I guess we just have to live with. Is it true there is suppose to be a DODS 2? or technically DOD3?

Offline 1upmushroom

• Veteran
  • KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 10:19:38 AM »
theres gonna be ANOTHER one??

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2008, 11:13:17 AM »
That's what I heard. IDK if it's true though.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 11:29:50 AM »
yea i heard that too. i hope they fix the shitty cone of fire. and make it a lil in between

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2008, 12:51:25 PM »
They practically made a new one. The big ass update. Why not just make another update that is optional. Like run DoDs or Dods Updated
No, make another game and be jewish.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2008, 01:38:35 PM »
They practically made a new one. The big ass update. Why not just make another update that is optional. Like run DoDs or Dods Updated
well thats what i meant by in between the two, before it wasn't good, but now it's just as bad, but in the other direction. Btw cod world at war seems to have no recoil on the guns, which is one of the things i love about dod, just pointing out.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2008, 04:10:40 PM »
well thats what i meant by in between the two, before it wasn't good, but now it's just as bad, but in the other direction. Btw cod world at war seems to have no recoil on the guns, which is one of the things i love about dod, just pointing out.
ya, a lot of games have no recoil on guns, and if they do, not much

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.17 seconds with 18 queries.