KEA Servers > Dispute/Request Bans

Unban me...

<< < (2/3) > >>

JediToad:
I NEVER DID SUCH THING, when the hell did I do this? Got proof? Because this is BS, I am almost never muted, only kicked occasionally. Muted, then unmuted and kept spamming? I smell an imposter. Anyone who's played with me knows I'm nowhere NEAR what you're describing.

WHAT other KEA server?

You only have 1, the 24/7 Avalanche, any other server, and I don't know a thing about it. Unless you consider that private we played on, when we were doing 6v6 scrim; but you can ask Diesel or anyone else on my team, I left during the second half because the server was garbage for me. Haven't played ANY other server. So now you're making stuff up or misinformed or just have someone using my name.

RAMBO:

--- Quote from: JediToad on November 19, 2008, 08:24:21 PM ---I NEVER DID SUCH THING, when the hell did I do this? Got proof? Because this is BS, I am almost never muted, only kicked occasionally. Muted, then unmuted and kept spamming? I smell an imposter. Anyone who's played with me knows I'm nowhere NEAR what you're describing.

WHAT other KEA server?

You only have 1, the 24/7 Avalanche, any other server, and I don't know a thing about it. Unless you consider that private we played on, when we were doing 6v6 scrim; but you can ask Diesel or anyone else on my team, I left during the second half because the server was garbage for me. Haven't played ANY other server. So now you're making stuff up or misinformed or just have someone using my name.

--- End quote ---

Jedi, I think that is what Jim is talking about. I have no problem with you, but you did get upity with admin. I kicked you the other day, when me and Jim had an argument, but I was pissed and that is why I kicked you. I think, you should be unbanned, and I think you should do fine. Just dont say anything racist, and don't completely disrespect KEA members. Hell, come on call me a fag cause I killed you it's cool. Just don't take it to far. It's different when we talk shit to each other. Keep it clean, I'll keep voting for you to not be banned.

--- Quote from: JediToad on November 19, 2008, 07:26:15 PM ---Yeah, apparently Rambo says you have logs of me being racist.

No, you really don't.

--- End quote ---

That comment there, makes me feel like I have to shit, but when I sit on the john I can't. See, I wan't to ban you at first, but I can't do it because I'm not a pussy.

Morpheus:
To quote a fellow douche "does a douche have a saying on this?" If so...

Jedi you disrespect Jim, Rambo and myself quite frequently. I said to you before "I don't give a shit if you love me or hate me, but you will respect me and every other KEA member". Bottom line is you don't have respect for those who have been on this server for a longer period than yourself.

By the way, you do drop N-bombs over your mic all the time.

JediToad:

--- Quote from: Morpheus on November 19, 2008, 09:12:32 PM ---To quote a fellow douche "does a douche have a saying on this?" If so...

Jedi you disrespect Jim, Rambo and myself quite frequently. I said to you before "I don't give a shit if you love me or hate me, but you will respect me and every other KEA member". Bottom line is you don't have respect for those who have been on this server for a longer period than yourself.

--- End quote ---

No, not all the time, once in a while yes; and I apologize for that, I'll try harder.

But no, I have no respect for you at all Morph, Rambo yes; and when Jim isn't having his pissy fits, sure. I actually like him, but he goes nazi on me all the time for no reason. The day he comes in the server, and the entire server is buzzing with conversation while gaming, and he tells everyone to shut up, then mutes me. Yeah.. Good job. Don't like it, mute people on your own player list, we were enjoying ourselves until Jim came and ruined it.

And you, I have no respect for you whatsoever. You've been a total ass to me since day one, you haven't earned nor deserve my respect. Nor do you deserve to be in KEA. From day one you've called me a cheater and absolutely took every chance you could to tell me how much you dislike me. Fuck if I'm going to give you any respect back; I give respect to those who deserve it, not just because you wear some TAG in front of your name. Your fellow clan members might like you, but I for one; do not. Keep my name out of your mouth, and I'll be sure to not talk to you. Ignore each other, and we can play side by side.

I disrespect you guys SOMETIMES, like when you guys haven't kicked the TK'er who's spawn camping us after he's already killed 10 people. I know how a menu, and rcon works. 2 maybe 4 kills max and he should've been gone. Yeah; I'll tell you off for allowing that. And no, I don't disrespect all the KEA members, I trash talk them all very often; that's a part of my game. But very acceptable as stated by other members.

brdmichaud:

--- Quote from: JediToad on November 19, 2008, 10:40:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Morpheus on November 19, 2008, 09:12:32 PM ---To quote a fellow douche "does a douche have a saying on this?" If so...

--- End quote ---

No, not all the time, once in a while yes; and I apologize for that, I'll try harder.

But no, I have no respect for you at all Morph, Rambo yes; and when Jim isn't having his pissy fits, sure. I actually like him, but he goes nazi on me all the time for no reason. The day he comes in the server, and the entire server is buzzing with conversation while gaming, and he tells everyone to shut up, then mutes me. Yeah.. Good job. Don't like it, mute people on your own player list, we were enjoying ourselves until Jim came and ruined it.

And you, I have no respect for you whatsoever. You've been a total ass to me since day one, you haven't earned nor deserve my respect. Nor do you deserve to be in KEA. From day one you've called me a cheater and absolutely took every chance you could to tell me how much you dislike me. Fuck if I'm going to give you any respect back; I give respect to those who deserve it, not just because you wear some TAG in front of your name. Your fellow clan members might like you, but I for one; do not. Keep my name out of your mouth, and I'll be sure to not talk to you. Ignore each other, and we can play side by side.

I disrespect you guys SOMETIMES, like when you guys haven't kicked the TK'er who's spawn camping us after he's already killed 10 people. I know how a menu, and rcon works. 2 maybe 4 kills max and he should've been gone. Yeah; I'll tell you off for allowing that. And no, I don't disrespect all the KEA members, I trash talk them all very often; that's a part of my game. But very acceptable as stated by other members.

--- End quote ---

You just don't get it, do you.  Say your sorry, take the pain and move on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version