Community Talk > Introduce Yourself

Want to join the KEA team

(1/8) > >>

GrimSta:
Hey guys my name is Grimsta in the game of DOD i also play COD4 and Source sometimes i've only ever been in 1 other clan for DOD and that was JNS clan and i dont have any scrim xp but I'm allways up for something new i like your guys server and you guys are cool.
So ya i'd like to join KEA and i think i'd make a good edition could also help you guys in adminin the server and maybe make a donation in the near future (this month). Anyways when im not playing DOD, CSS, or COD4 im BMXin Watching movies, chilling with friends, Drinking and playing pool. Im 19 years old and my real name is Raphael. well thats all for now just wanted to give a breif intro  ;D ight well imma join up in your server now, Peace!

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: GrimSta on August 01, 2008, 12:02:40 AM ---Drinking and playing pool. Im 19 years old

--- End quote ---
so your 19 years old, and you drink....

welcome, join the party lol, whats up man, if you keep playin on the server and keep posting crap up on the forums, your in, and one of our rules as joining is to hate JNS, so we are gonna have to get that blood out of you. ;) like i said, keep playin and posting crap and you will prolly get in, add me to your friends list as well [KEA] Ban Em All

guit_ar_tist:
I've played with this guy on COD4 and DODS and he's a cool guy.

Yeah.... we'll make you want to never go back to JNS. :P

Like BanEM said, just keep active on the forums and server and see what happens.

:)

Sexy like Ramsey:
Killemall who gives a shit if hes 19 and he drinks. Im 16 (almost 17) and i drink "whoop di doo"

Ban Em All:
wow, did you even read the rest of the post?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version