Community Talk > Introduce Yourself

hello from Romania

(1/5) > >>

hellshooter0:
What's up Forum

My name is Andrei but a lot of People call me Andrew.Im 16,Romanian(we do not speak russian) , huge AC Milan fan , Minecraft addict , ex- Cross Fire , Operation 7 and AVA Player  , member of the Romanian Linkin Park Fan Club , Rightist at base with a personal Political Concept , Drinker ,

Life Goals:
Write a Biography of my Gamer Life
Drink Vodka with Pitbul
Instaurate an Autocratic Regime in Romania with my ideology at it's base
Make a Prosper country out of Romania
Get back all the lands Romania Ever Lost
Retire
Die

P.S. : Hello!

fury:
HOLY FUCK

yo

Flex-:

--- Quote from: hellshooter0 on July 06, 2011, 02:41:43 PM ---What's up Forum

My name is Andrei but a lot of People call me Andrew.Im 16,Romanian(we do not speak russian) , huge AC Milan fan , Minecraft addict , ex- Cross Fire , Operation 7 and AVA Player  , member of the Romanian Linkin Park Fan Club , Rightist at base with a personal Political Concept , Drinker ,

Life Goals:
Write a Biography of my Gamer Life
Drink Vodka with Pitbul
Instaurate an Autocratic Regime in Romania with my ideology at it's base
Make a Prosper country out of Romania
Get back all the lands Romania Ever Lost
Retire
Die

P.S. : Hello!

--- End quote ---

Vampires don't die. Wanna re-enact Twilight?

Joeseph Geobbels:
hey when you take over Romania, can you do me a favor and give back part of Transylvania, Maramures, and Crisana to us Hungarians? thanks!

Welcome Noob. Enjoy the stay. ™

P.S. how big is ur dik?

hellshooter0:

--- Quote from: Joeseph Geobbels on July 06, 2011, 03:00:08 PM ---hey when you take over Romania, can you do me a favor and give back part of Transylvania, Maramures, and Crisana to us Hungarians? thanks!

Welcome Noob. Enjoy the stay. ™

P.S. how big is ur dik?

--- End quote ---
I would never do that favour... Nationalism is something that both of our countries are full of...but i believe that Hungaria would not be able to hold those provinces now...plus from what i know... in the Banat...Romanians,Serbs and Hungarians are good friends
oh and don't forget when Romanian Troops visited Budapest

--- Quote from: Flex- on July 06, 2011, 02:58:37 PM ---Vampires don't die. Wanna re-enact Twilight?

--- End quote ---
im not from that part of the country... im from Constanta (Dobruja,on the coast of the Black Sea) ... and i hate those vampire Douchebags

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version