KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: PS3 or 360  (Read 2387 times)

Offline blah #2

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
PS3 or 360
« on: March 16, 2009, 09:45:25 PM »
I wasn't sure where to post this so I put it here.

So... Which should I get and why? I kinda want both but don't want to spend the money on both of them. I love all the Halos and Gears of war but also would love to have a blue ray player, God of War 3, and Wipeout HD. Also the Playstation network is free is has built in wireless... unlike the 360.

I see Street Fighter IV, Resident Evil 5, and Batman: Arkham Asylum are on both systems so that is good.

Work                                                                      Home    

Rev. Jim Jones

Re: PS3 or 360
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 10:56:20 PM »
I post this answer in Gamespot forums all the time for this ?. If you can't afford both systems, buy the system with the most exclusive titles that you want to play. The Blu-Ray is worthless if you do not own a HD TV.

I bought a 360 as it is cheaper and I can play my old Xbox games on it.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 12:33:11 PM »
i have a ps3, but i never use it. i mainly bought it for the bluray.

personally, i hate consoles so i would spend the money on computer upgrades. but im sure thats not the answer you want

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 01:59:15 PM »
i have a ps3, but i never use it. i mainly bought it for the bluray.

personally, i hate consoles so i would spend the money on computer upgrades. but im sure thats not the answer you want

You can get a HD DVD, Blu Ray, CD, R/RW/W or whatever for like, cheap as shit for your PC.

I used to play console till my friend got me CSS for my bday so I could play with him, then I got dod for free with it on the disc, and now I only play PC. My orig. Xbox got burnt in an arson on my moms car. Xbox was always better than PS. IMO.

Offline infantryman9244

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 08:01:16 AM »
ya the 360 has better an more titles an online play with game add ons is a plus too

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 02:43:36 PM »
Hey  Blah,

i think x-box is better. It's cheaper and the games are cheaper plus it has a better/quieter cooling system.
I will buy ps3 only because of GOD OF WAR 3. This is in my opinion THE GREATEST GAME EVER and i must play it. If it wasn't for god of war i would buy x-box.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.078 seconds with 17 queries.