KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: JONES is so gay!  (Read 6019 times)

AKA-PUNISHER

JONES is so gay!
« on: December 30, 2008, 05:04:11 AM »
Ok so I was talking to infamouz or what ever and I asked when we are scrimming them and all a sudden the first thing he types to me is a whole bunch of shit talk.  Like saying how KEA always picks up there trash.  And I was like you mean the good players you guys let go of?  And god damn it was just annoying as hell we went back and forth with alot of shit talk.  I swear guys when we scrim them we better beat the shit out of them.  I no im going to get a like a 4 to 1 ratio on there dumbasses.  I am so glad to be in KEA you guys are so much cooler then JONES.  They dont no what a good DoD player is but you guys do.  Thanks for taking me in.

Punisher

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
Re: JONES is so gay!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 11:20:44 AM »
what i see is they recruit ppl based on their ability to maintain a high kpd regardless..dont get me wrong,i get along and respect many of them and they got many cool ppl..but we do like to recruit ppl which is fun to play with,not only based on their skill..maybe thats why some of them come to play with us now and then.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 11:38:51 AM »
they had bad people as i recall, some are good, some are bad.

Offline The Z

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 12:07:17 PM »
There really isnt anything special about their recruitment ability...They just think that they are at the top of the world and that nobody else can be as good, as cool, or as pretty as them. Because of that just about every player with a good kpd will be accused of hacking, anyone with a sense of humor will be called immature, and everyone who does not kiss ass will be considered "not leadership material." Its the way things are spun. As for the scrimming...The only reason KEA lost to JNS in the scrim was because half the KEA guys were banned off the server for hacking and JNS would keep bitching about how they wouldn't play with hackers.

- Zeit :D

Offline 1upmushroom

• Veteran
  • KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 01:02:32 PM »
There really isnt anything special about their recruitment ability...They just think that they are at the top of the world and that nobody else can be as good, as cool, or as pretty as them. Because of that just about every player with a good kpd will be accused of hacking, anyone with a sense of humor will be called immature, and everyone who does not kiss ass will be considered "not leadership material." Its the way things are spun. As for the scrimming...The only reason KEA lost to JNS in the scrim was because half the KEA guys were banned off the server for hacking and JNS would keep bitching about how they wouldn't play with hackers.

- Zeit :D
Its true, i was on the jones side of the scrim and kea barely had enough to play

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 01:04:04 PM »
this is how i see it, yes, some of them are really cool, and i respect some of them, but i find that most of the leaders(such as founders and senior admins) are just dicks, but i said MOST, not all. we recruit based on how the person interacts with others on the server, how they follow the rules, we like people with good skill, but thats not a priority. you could be the best dod player alive, but if your just a dick, then you probably wont make it in kea. and in JNS's case, they just will become an ego.

AKA-PUNISHER

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 01:22:46 PM »
Ya i completely agree.  You shouldnt recruit someone just on skill thats why I try to be funny and help keep the server a fun place for people to play.  Sorry for posting this I was just pissed and needed to blow off some steam.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 01:40:43 PM »
Bleh I really do not care if JNS thinks we take trash or not. I hope we face them with CAL rules then they can not use hacking as an excuse. Our first scrim was against JNS and they were nice to us then went to tell other clans that they kicked our ass. With their rules and not allowing some of our players, just does not seem like class to me. I'll shit talk you to your face and not behind your back. :P :P :P

Innocent untill proven guilty is our moto when it comes to hacking.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 02:12:35 PM »
Oh shit i forgot about how they banned 4-5 people from kea and then said they were hacking and couldn't play in the scrim, even though they never had any demo's, or never reviewed them. lol.

Offline hunt3r

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2009, 08:37:50 AM »
This is my first time coming onto this site. I am friends with some of u guys. But i am JNS member. just to tell you guys i will not be logging back on to see ur replys. just to say u guys are completely wrong about JNS. Punisher no need to be sook and say stuff about our backs. If you got a problem come and say it to our faces. To the rest of u guys im soz if i offended u  and i hope we can still be friends with the ppl im already friends with. Say shit about me but i am only sticking up for my friends.

MIFIVE

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2009, 02:08:39 PM »
the problem with telling it to the faces of the JNS hierarchy is that they will ban you seconds after you finish your statement

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2009, 02:49:54 PM »
This is my first time coming onto this site. I am friends with some of u guys. But i am JNS member. just to tell you guys i will not be logging back on to see ur replys. just to say u guys are completely wrong about JNS. Punisher no need to be sook and say stuff about our backs. If you got a problem come and say it to our faces. To the rest of u guys im soz if i offended u  and i hope we can still be friends with the ppl im already friends with. Say shit about me but i am only sticking up for my friends.

i respect some jns, and others i dont, those others know i dont, the ones i do, usually know that i respect them. i respect you hunter for sticking up for your clan, and on the forums to, that actually takes balls, i respect you now and i respected you before.

lets take an example, bomb, when i first came onto the jns server, before kea started, i respected him(i respect everyone until they show disrespect, so i come on, start owning it up, really(60-11) bomb calls hacks, i say if you think i hack your problem, he switched me to the other team(killing me) called him a fag, he  cried and banned me for a week. so now he gets no respect from me.

i rest by case

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 03:51:42 PM »
I'm only pissed because JNS fucked up and banned me, then couldn't un-ban me. Morons. I had a open invite into their clan too. Fags.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2009, 06:02:14 PM »
by a case of beer?

Offline Ryu Takezaki

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2009, 07:49:08 PM »
bump

i don't bother with banning accused players anymore. just the blatant hackers, like the infamous MG42 rambo machine from across the map

other than that, its just, hey he's better or hes not (insert she, you never know when a girl's gonna kick ur ass at video games)

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2009, 09:19:59 PM »
lol, this is such a old topic, i thought you wrote it when i first saw it. lol

Offline [OnA] KatherineLian

• OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
  • Dear KEA, I will fight you all. Thank You! <3 K
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 06:55:56 AM »
bump

i don't bother with banning accused players anymore. just the blatant hackers, like the infamous MG42 rambo machine from across the map

other than that, its just, hey he's better or hes not (insert she, you never know when a girl's gonna kick ur ass at video games)

Ding, I think he put the " insert she.... kick ur ass at video games" just for you judging by how bad I owned you last night  ;)

However, JNS...... SUPER FAGGOTRY. Thats all I have to say about them

darkiefoxie

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2009, 12:25:37 PM »
old topic is very old

but what the fuck ever happend to aka-punisher?? showed he hasnt been on in like 90 days or some shit

Offline [OnA] KatherineLian

• OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
  • Dear KEA, I will fight you all. Thank You! <3 K
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2009, 01:09:40 PM »
old topic is very old

but what the fuck ever happend to aka-punisher?? showed he hasnt been on in like 90 days or some shit

Dont know. But I was bored this mornig so I went thru a ton of the forums  :D

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2009, 03:21:29 PM »
old topic is very old

we kicked him from kea.

Offline Winters

• Rocket Man
  • KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
  • Im gonna put my fist up your ass!
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2009, 05:21:43 PM »
*Says in singing tone*
FUCK JNS, FUCK JNS!  :D

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2009, 11:26:47 PM »
bump

Ding, I think he put the " insert she.... kick ur ass at video games" just for you judging by how bad I owned you last night  ;)

However, JNS...... SUPER FAGGOTRY. Thats all I have to say about them

sweetheart.. you could own me any day....

*HIDES SCREEN WHEN FIANCE WALKS IN*

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.055 seconds with 17 queries.