KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: OKLAHOMA SHITS ON OBAMA  (Read 8116 times)

Offline Tuna Melon Stuffer

• MooB
  • Nooooooooob!
Re: OKLAHOMA SHITS ON OBAMA
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2010, 10:12:15 PM »
im not complaining about 15 an hour ....i was doing construction in ny for a month getting paid 39 an hour.. all of a sudden this illegal fucking mexican came into play and got paid 15 an hour to do my job ..of course he saved money and decided to let me go ..dont tell me this shit isnt a big deal .....some people cant afford to go to college and get a great education ...my dad didnt go to college and is involved in sales work and deals with trillions of dollars in stocks..does that make him a moron because he isnt a "doctor" or "lawyer" ..personally i think ur comment about 15 dollar different was stupid ..democrats are ruining this country ....as an american citizen i have the right to voice my opinion and i say get them the fuck out ....and btw idiot you can go to a hospital and get taken care of before showing ID ..if i get stabbed or seriously injured they arent going to be like oh let me see ur ID before i help you ..that was a stupid comment ...please man give me a break

Offline lolz

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2010, 11:26:12 PM »
im not complaining about 15 an hour ....i was doing construction in ny for a month getting paid 39 an hour.. all of a sudden this illegal fucking mexican came into play and got paid 15 an hour to do my job ..of course he saved money and decided to let me go ..dont tell me this shit isnt a big deal .....some people cant afford to go to college and get a great education ...my dad didnt go to college and is involved in sales work and deals with trillions of dollars in stocks..does that make him a moron because he isnt a "doctor" or "lawyer" ..personally i think ur comment about 15 dollar different was stupid ..democrats are ruining this country ....as an american citizen i have the right to voice my opinion and i say get them the fuck out ....and btw idiot you can go to a hospital and get taken care of before showing ID ..if i get stabbed or seriously injured they arent going to be like oh let me see ur ID before i help you ..that was a stupid comment ...please man give me a break

holy shit, i don't have enough bread crumbs to get home...

Offline Tuna Melon Stuffer

• MooB
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2010, 07:30:06 AM »
mexians are robbing ur bread crumbs then ..told u it was baaaaddd...fuckin democrats man

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2010, 08:45:35 AM »

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.031 seconds with 17 queries.