KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: OKLAHOMA SHITS ON OBAMA  (Read 8115 times)

Offline Tuna Melon Stuffer

• MooB
  • Nooooooooob!
OKLAHOMA SHITS ON OBAMA
« on: September 24, 2010, 11:50:09 AM »
Oklahoma outdoes Arizona   
READ THIS AND CLAP!!! 

"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable
as the will and moral courage of free men and women." (Ronald Reagan)
 (PASS THIS TO YOUR LEGISLATURE)

While everyone is focusing on Arizona 's new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!!

An update from Oklahoma :

Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol.  The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake.  Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...!   HB 1330

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen.  They all scattered.  HB 1804.  Hope we didn't send any of them to your state.  This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said  it would be a mistake.
                Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes.  Pelosi said it was unconstitutional.   SB 1102
                Guess what........ Oklahoma   did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring  Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives.  Joining  Texas,  Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.  More states are likely to follow:  Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi, Florida.  Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again.  HJR 1003

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns.  Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles.  I'm sure that was a setback for the criminals (and Obamaites).   
                   Guess what........... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL driver's license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language.  They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only.  If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English.  Really simple.

By the way, Obama does not like any of this.

Guess what....who cares...
Oklahoma is doing it anyway
[/font] [/color]

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
Re: OKLAHOMA SHITS ON OBAMA
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 01:26:27 PM »
Yea..and nobody in this state whined, bitched and moaned when these laws were passed.

• MooB
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 01:32:41 PM »
ban em allll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 02:16:26 PM by LoL »

Offline lolz

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 01:38:21 PM »
obama has been doing a pretty good job in 2 years.  reduced the deficit by 103 billion, creating universal healthcare (less costly, your insurance company can't drop you if you get sick, it has to allow you to choose your own doctor, and can't charge you extra for using the nearest emergency room), bringing back the troops, increased scientific funding research by leaps and bounds...

although i suppose your point is the minorities.  americans are so fucking stupid in that they don't look at the root of the problem.  they come here and they do jobs that americans do not want to do.  congrats, you're getting rid of cheap labor.

"sovereign state" ? congrats, you're not eligible for federal funding now..?  highways ?  fuck you, pay for it yourself.  educational systems ?  fuck you, pay for it yourselves. 

i decided to look this up because i cannot believe that seceding from the states wouldnt be on the news.  in april 2009, oklahoma passed a resolution "demanding the federal government cease and desist mandates beyond its authority as designated by the tenth amendment to the U.S. constitution." this declaration was a resolution, not a law, and therefore is a symbolic act which has no legal effect.

also this was a spam email being sent out.  trolling guy.  either way, i hate conservatives (not republicans, im republican) complaining about illegals.  my parents were illegal, but worked hard and became citizens.  they did jobs that americans dont want to do and now worked there way up.  their kids, the second generation (me and my sister): i'm an engineer, she's a pharmacist... my salary is more than 75% of the united states mean household already... my sister makes a buttload more than me... you gotta start somewhere.  conservatives are dumb. 

this thread is fucking useless.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 02:04:00 PM by lolz »

• MooB
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 01:54:56 PM »
everyone has their opinions ..mine is i hate obama hes an ass...he should go on vacation some more
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 01:56:37 PM by LoL »

Offline lolz

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 02:05:46 PM »
never knew a z could mean so much difference in intellect

• MooB
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 02:10:38 PM »
what?

Offline BMFPoochie

• Swell Fellow
  • OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 02:11:04 PM »
Taxes are rising because of the way Bush got the tax breaks passed. Couldn't gain a majority so he used a clause that made the tax breaks expire after a few years (now).

"Waaaah illegals are all over the place taking our jobs. They should git out!"  - Native Americans. I hope Oklahomans enjoy paying extra taxes to ship their undocumented work force home. Christian values indeed, fuck all these people doing work Americans don't even apply for anymore. I like how they say they'll give green cards to the ones they catch and want to stay... what is that? all of them?

• MooB
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 02:15:25 PM »
just thought this post would be interesting how one state doesnt listen to its president lol

Offline BMFPoochie

• Swell Fellow
  • OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 02:18:15 PM »
Meh, it's oklahoma, Obama is not their president. Much like any 'conservative' isn't New York or California's president. Oh and PS, I wish I lived closer so I could take a shit on their ten commandments every so often.

• MooB
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2010, 02:36:51 PM »
werd....green diharia yummm

Offline Joeseph Geobbels

• Buster Highman
  • KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2010, 07:44:16 PM »
i dislike obama and i dislike large governments, i applaud Oklahoma for standing up to his bitch ass. they can do whatever they want.
never knew a z could mean so much difference in intellect
why ya gatta be a jerk?

Offline TastyTaste

• Can you Taste It?
  • OnA Pest
  • Get A Life
  • Food Taster
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2010, 02:02:48 PM »
seems to me that all the diners are gonna have lots of dirty dishes and dirty tables. who the fuck would want to eat in dipshit-homa. On another note, at least some are inventive:
Redneck Inventions
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 02:16:36 PM by TastyTaste »

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2010, 08:22:20 PM »
I like it. I live in california. While illegals do jobs that others wont do......(bullshit Ive done the work theyve done but I advanced out of it because I have a fucking education.....go figure.) They drive up the taxes because of all the healthcare they use up. I am a fucking american citizen and I dont get free healthcare, Or free fuckin money to go to school or anything free. Why? Because my parents make "to much" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA we can barely pay the bills and keep our heads above water. I think if you wanna stay get a fucking green card,pay some fucking taxes like the rest of us have to, get a god damn education.....and if thats to hard then fuck off you shouldnt live here because you are a dumb lazy piece of shit. Thank you that is all......Also fuck obama.

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2010, 11:09:00 PM »
I wish you idiots would stop posting trash like this. Makes me ashamed to be a Republican. Learn something about the way the government and/or the economy works first. I really wish people with PHDs, MS, etc had their vote count 100:1 to the vote of the uneducated masses but sadly that still wouldn't balance out the idiots.

Offline lolz

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2010, 08:33:06 AM »
"everyones vote is equal" is asinine.  some people are too stupid to vote and shouldnt have their opinions voiced.

• MooB
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2010, 08:59:44 AM »
I wish you idiots would stop posting trash like this. Makes me ashamed to be a Republican. Learn something about the way the government and/or the economy works first. I really wish people with PHDs, MS, etc had their vote count 100:1 to the vote of the uneducated masses but sadly that still wouldn't balance out the idiots.

jus cuz u have a phd or an ms doesnt make u any smarter than an ordinary person..u went to school for something ...my cousins an architect and that doesnt mean he is smarter than me about the economy ....if ur an illegal immigrant gtfo ....asshole companies hire mexicans and shit to do their dirty work cuz why pay an american 30 an hour when they can pay an illegal fuckin 15 ...im ashamed that you even consider urself a republican with that comment ...and the way the economy works is all about money and obama is using the tax payers money to pay for needs for idiots...oklahoma did the right fucking thing by sticking up for that bullshit that obama is putting out ..obamas a real piece of shit i cant wait in 2 years till hes gone ..shoulda never been here if it wasnt for the nigger ratio vote of almost like fucking 100 percent ...yeah id win to if i had all niggers in the country on my sideee

Offline BMFPoochie

• Swell Fellow
  • OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2010, 11:24:41 AM »
(bullshit Ive done the work theyve done but I advanced out of it because I have a fucking education.....go figure.)
That's exactly the point though dummy. They don't have those routes to pursue an education and climb out so they're perfect for those jobs. American parents aren't raising lifelong dish washers, janitors, and fruit and vegetable pickers. Face it, if an American is doing those jobs, they're considered a fuck up.

Illegals have kept food prices reasonable in this country for decades. Go ahead and boot them, pay $10 for a tomato. Who was that liberal cunt that gave them amnesty in the 80s... oh yeah Reagan.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2010, 12:45:53 PM »

I don't think I have ever agreed with you more Glox. haha

Offline lolz

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2010, 02:20:28 PM »

jus cuz u have a phd or an ms doesnt make u any smarter than an ordinary person..u went to school for something ...my cousins an architect and that doesnt mean he is smarter than me about the economy ....if ur an illegal immigrant gtfo ....asshole companies hire mexicans and shit to do their dirty work cuz why pay an american 30 an hour when they can pay an illegal fuckin 15 ...im ashamed that you even consider urself a republican with that comment ...and the way the economy works is all about money and obama is using the tax payers money to pay for needs for idiots...oklahoma did the right fucking thing by sticking up for that bullshit that obama is putting out ..obamas a real piece of shit i cant wait in 2 years till hes gone ..shoulda never been here if it wasnt for the nigger ratio vote of almost like fucking 100 percent ...yeah id win to if i had all niggers in the country on my sideee

most of the republicans i know are well educated folks who are very well spoken.  then we get dumbasses like this that makes the rest of the party look inbred.  "i can't make 30$/hr for construction anymore; my life is over."  fuck you.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 02:22:08 PM by lolz »

• MooB
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2010, 02:32:01 PM »
what does being well educated in the medical field have anything to do with knowing the economy and the world we live in .??? nothing ..

Offline lolz

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2010, 02:46:18 PM »
it shows the ability to think. 

i don't understand you.  you're complaining about money.  nickel and diming 15$/hr.  i don't understand why you're a republican.  by all respects, you should be a democrat because they can do more for you.  theyre at least trying to create jobs.

Offline Joeseph Geobbels

• Buster Highman
  • KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2010, 04:47:18 PM »
i like dicks.

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2010, 07:44:57 PM »
I am a republican. I have just as much right to voice my opinion as I feel. I know plenty of republicans that do not support these illegals. Because I used some profanity to punctuate points in my rant doesnt mean I am devoid of intelligence. I live in california. I have lost out on so much work because of illegals. There was times when I did not know how the bills would get paid that month. Where was my government help? There wasnt any because it was all going to illegals and the healthcare they recieve. When I couldnt afford college books where was my help? Already dolled out to the illegals. I have no respect for them. If they truly want to live here and be something why cant they take the time to become a citizen? It is really not hard. We as a people embrace others that become citizens. But they choose to shit all over our rules. Why do you ask? Because our government likes them. I believe if more states took direct action and gave the federal government the finger we wouldnt be in the hole we are now. While some of you may not agree I believe it is because you yourself are not directly effected. People like glox do not experience the level of immigrants and job loss that I or others do. If you can honestly stand and defend immigrants and what they are doing to this country and the people. Than you are not an american or a sensible individual.

Offline BMFPoochie

• Swell Fellow
  • OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2010, 09:35:07 PM »
You say that fella, but I'll tell you this... the illegals taking our health care is bullshit scare tactics from conservative radio and tv. I worked years in construction and knew a ton of illegals. NONE used your health care. None even went to the dentist. These are people afraid of getting chucked the fuck out of the country, you think they're going in and filling in paper work? I say next time you get a boo boo, go to the hospital and pretend you don't speak english and see how far you get without having to show ID. A bunch even paid taxes with a TIN number so that they have proof they've been here in case of an amnesty.

I can understand you being pissed at losing work, but that has more to do with simple capitalism than anything. If someone can do it cheaper, someone will want to pay them less to do it. All the more reason to process them and document them if you ask me.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.142 seconds with 17 queries.