KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: SLOVENIAAAA WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA 2010  (Read 8099 times)

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
SLOVENIAAAA WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA 2010
« on: November 19, 2009, 08:44:30 AM »
Yippee-kai-yay mother RUSIA

SLOVENIAAAAAAA 4EVER

NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS SAVE 2000€ TILL NEXT SUMMER AND SOUTH AFRICA HERE I COME 8)

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
Re: SLOVENIAAAA WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA 2010
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 09:08:37 AM »
Fuck yeah!!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 09:11:17 AM by MrBlack® »

Offline tlopez

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 09:42:35 AM »
God damn it, as if we don't have enough russians going to the World Cup to play (I thought 11 on a field were enough).
I mean look at the last pic, fucking riotiers/provokers causing trouble (not that I mind them fucking S. Africa).
jk

Mr. Black and Anzy, if ur gonna go u do realize they dont have hotels left and no money left right? You will be stuck in a dump.

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 09:55:53 AM »
God damn it, as if we don't have enough russians going to the World Cup to play (I thought 11 on a field were enough).
I mean look at the last pic, fucking riotiers/provokers causing trouble (not that I mind them fucking S. Africa).
jk

Mr. Black and Anzy, if ur gonna go u do realize they dont have hotels left and no money left right? You will be stuck in a dump.

black wont go his not a big football, but i probably will go even if i have to stay awake for a week with redbulls :D

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 12:28:55 PM »
yeah, my wife and i were thinking about going to the world cup as well.  we went to chicago and saw a US world cup qualifying game, and thought "hey maybe next summer we could go to South Africa and see a game and explore"

then we saw it would be $1800 per plane ticket....., yeah not going to happen

i'll be watching from the comfort of my couch

btw, what do you think about the france ireland game?  should they replay it?

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 01:32:43 PM »
france is a bunch of cunts, can't replay the game though.

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 01:36:47 PM »
The fact is that henry confesed that he used his hand to keep the ball in field, and i think there will be no replay of this game. Shure ireland will complain and complain but eventualy they will face the truth that they got fucked in the ass by a big french DICK and they cant do shit abouth it. END OF STORY

I dont care who goes to WC 2010 as long as Slovenia is going :D

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 03:55:00 PM »
Good luck coming back with your organs from South Africa to anyone who's going...in case you didn't know, S.Afrika has one of the highest crime rates in the world. So no thanks!

But still: GOOOO sLOVEnia

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 04:09:20 PM »
Good luck coming back with your organs from South Africa to anyone who's going...in case you didn't know, S.Afrika has one of the highest crime rates in the world. So no thanks!

But still: GOOOO sLOVEnia

well that coudl be a good thing,

you could get lucky and sell you kidney for a few $ and cover the trip expences lol

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 04:09:28 PM »
Good luck coming back with your organs from South Africa to anyone who's going

you can survive on just a kidney and half ur liver..smurray has no heart ,pixie lost his balls when he got married and half KEA has no brains....so whats to be scared of?

:D

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 06:41:37 AM »
Its official france is going to world cup and ther wont be any replay of the game againts ireland, said FIFA. I gues they got fucked by a big french dick rigth in teh ass :D

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2009, 09:01:39 AM »
Its official france is going to world cup and ther wont be any replay of the game againts ireland, said FIFA. I gues they got fucked by a big french dick rigth in teh ass :D

no, now they are having a push for video replays.  people say it would stop the flow, but it's not like they're going to review everything, just the big decisions.  if you think it's a penalty, but you're not sure...replay.  In american football, the coach has 1 opportunity a game to have a call, or no call for that matter reviewed/challenged, and there are specific rules when he can or can't use that.  fifa should take notes and create their own version.  hell in tennis the player tells the ref he's full of shit and to review it and they do it.  if the captain on the field could do that then i think people would be much happier.  then they would have a little more control over their own destiny.

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2009, 10:02:49 AM »
no, now they are having a push for video replays.  people say it would stop the flow, but it's not like they're going to review everything, just the big decisions.  if you think it's a penalty, but you're not sure...replay.  In american football, the coach has 1 opportunity a game to have a call, or no call for that matter reviewed/challenged, and there are specific rules when he can or can't use that.  fifa should take notes and create their own version.  hell in tennis the player tells the ref he's full of shit and to review it and they do it.  if the captain on the field could do that then i think people would be much happier.  then they would have a little more control over their own destiny.

they could make many improvments in soccer, like a special referee just for revievs and sensors in the ball so when the referee doesnt see if the ball actualy crossed the goal line, and sooooo on but that way to expensive for this times.

Abouth what you wrote on NFL , each coach has 2 chalenges not 1 liek you said and 1 aditional 1 if he gets first 2 correct. If soccer had as many rules as nfl has it would be a mad house :D, ther isnt a person alive i think that knows alll the rules of nfl.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2009, 01:41:23 PM »
i hope anzy-slo is american but slovenian heritage cause he just corrected you about football like whoa, and something like offsides on a goal could be judged within 10 seconds, same with a handball.

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2009, 02:40:42 PM »
lol nope im pure slovenian but i realy like NFL and know alot abouth it. And yes he shuold be ashamed if his american and doesnt know the basics of nfl, if the goverment saw this they would probably deport him :D  ;D

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2009, 04:15:16 PM »
well slovenia is in the same group as the US for the world cup. i say if they beat us all pro slovanians are banned.

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2009, 05:22:02 PM »
well slovenia is in the same group as the US for the world cup. i say if they beat us all pro slovanians are banned.

were gona fuck you up, remember that :D

ANZYSLO said it on december 5th 2009

Offline Concept

• KEA Colonel
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2009, 07:54:36 PM »
meh, won't matter who beats who between slovenia and usa, as we all know italy will go for a repeat. thats just common knowledge.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 08:31:18 PM »
so we got a dirty wop here?

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2009, 09:38:50 AM »
meh, won't matter who beats who between slovenia and usa, as we all know italy will go for a repeat. thats just common knowledge.

if italy wins the 2010 world cup, the pigs will be flying, that all i have to say abouth those pasta bastards

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2009, 09:57:57 AM »
if italy wins the 2010 world cup, the pigs will be flying, that all i have to say abouth those pasta bastards
lol,i got pasta heritage..but ill be cheering for usa,slovenia,argentina and portugal..

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2009, 11:51:57 AM »
im cheering on USA or italy personally.

Offline Irish Agent

• want some Irish in ya?
  • KEA Colonel
  • Nooooooooob!
  • want some Irish in ya?
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2009, 06:22:11 AM »

Fuck France, we'll have our own World Cup!
Cathal Brugha: The Minister is as usual exceeding his brief!

Michael Collins: And what is my brief, Cathal?

Cathal Brugha: Intelligence.

Michael Collins: Bullshit! I'm Minister for Gun-Running, Daylight Robbery, and General Mayhem.

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2009, 07:08:46 AM »

Fuck France, we'll have our own World Cup!

IRELAND vs THE WORLD :D

Offline dogfacedgremlin

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
  • What is your major malfunction numbnuts?
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2009, 09:38:13 AM »
What the fuck is the world cup?  That like a chess tourney or something?

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.175 seconds with 17 queries.