KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anti-Immunization?  (Read 6047 times)

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• 7r34Ð $0ƒ7£¥ ƒ0r ¥0µ 7r34Ð 0n m¥ Ðr34m$
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
Anti-Immunization?
« on: October 21, 2009, 10:55:39 PM »
I've heard the rantings of Jenny McCarthy and all those other crazies, but I've never put much thought into it until iI read this article. What do the rest of you retards think?

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2009/10/ff_waronscience/all/1
"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline TERd sniFFa

• Part of The Family
Re: Anti-Immunization?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 11:08:52 PM »
and u read that article fully? all three hundred fuking thousand lines of it? i opened that shit and my scrollbar turned tiny

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 11:20:40 PM »
and u read that article fully? all three hundred fuking thousand lines of it? i opened that shit and my scrollbar turned tiny

err...yes? its an interesting article... and its by Wired no less
"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 11:51:38 PM »
yeah, im just gonna nod my head and smile, no way in hell im reading all that

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 10:36:10 AM »
I read about 3/4 of the first page (I believe there are 7) and it seems like it is a pro-vaccine article. I respect people's beliefs, whatever side they are on, but me personally, am against some vaccines and am very wary about giving them to my future children.

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 01:15:16 PM »
but me personally, am against some vaccines and am very wary about giving them to my future children.

how come?

as in, vaccines in general? or a specific few?

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 01:40:12 PM »
More against what they put in vaccines.

And I hate how some people/organizations make it seem like vaccines are the only way to go. I'm not saying they can't be beneficial but there are other natural ways of curing (some) diseases. Do they [natural methods] work better? Maybe not, but they shouldn't be down-played.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 02:19:59 PM »
everyone wants to be special and wants to have a reason to live for something.. jenny mccarthy should have stuck to taking off her clothes for a living... being an anti vaccination crusader... wee lets just say... if you dont want ur kids to be vaccinated against SMALL POX, HEPATITIS A, B OR C OR EVEN POLIO... SOCIAL SERVICES SHOULD TAKE AWAY YOUR KIDS!!!

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 02:22:53 PM »
As a retired health care administrator, I must chime  in.  Most inocoulations are given to the young, such as polio, etc.  However, flu shots are just a shot in the dark on a yearly basis.  Now with the H1N1 that has plagued the world for over 6 months, it is a latent form and will infect kids mostly because of school etc.  I have not gotten a flu shot in over 20 years, because it is bullshit, however, I will get the H1N1 due to the dormancey of that type of flu.  Guys I suggest you get it.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 03:33:57 PM »
flu shots are for faggots, if your body can't beat the flu naturally your shouldn't be living.

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 03:48:32 PM »
flu shots are for faggots, if your body can't beat the flu naturally your shouldn't be living.

You are ignorant...do your fact checking

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 03:50:32 PM »

thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard... sloppy's extensive medical knowledge to the rescue.. jackass!

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 06:51:41 PM »
cool story bro

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 07:00:30 PM »
i didn't say i know a lot about medical shit, but taking medicine instead of letting your body naturally heal itself is bad for humans. now the h1n1 virus is a lil different cause it is so strong, but fuck it old people live to long anyway.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 07:05:49 PM »
I believe that the flu shot is a shot in the dark as well. They just guess each year as to what kind of strand is out there. And most of the time they are wrong.
And if I do give my future children shots for polio/flu/other stuff I will do my research. So many kids get mental/physical diseases/abnormalities that are harmfull from the toxins and shit that are in the vaccines that then end up all fucked in the head later in life. I forget at the moment what the mental imparement is called but it makes you unable to concentrate/use your limbs, or hold your head up....

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 09:11:36 PM »
dman.. when u have kids.. make sure u dont give them vaccinations for polio and hepatitis and small pox as well.. that way they will be able to hold their head up and use their limbs..

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 06:43:02 PM »
If I don't want to give my future children some vaccines, that wouldn't make me a bad parent Ding. To each their own, there are good points on both sides. Don't make people feel bad if they don't want to.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 07:28:11 PM »
a lot of people are getting the swine flu after being given the vaccine to ding.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 07:43:41 PM »
i am sorry.. but ppl who choose not to give vaccines such as polio, hepatitis, and small pox are just irresponsible..and should have theri kids taken away from them.. i am not talking about new ones like swine flu or the flu shot.. i am talking about the ones that have been tried and tested in hundred of millions of kids around the world..

you guys dont understand the severity of diseases such as polio or small pox.. but take it from someone who has family that has volunteered with Medicines San frontiers around the world.. YOU DONT WANT TO RISK FUCKING AROUND WITH POLIO..

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2009, 07:47:05 PM »
i never said shit about polio/small pox. thats all i'm saying, thats different but chicken pox and flu shots, no way.

Offline Hands Mechanical

• Old Farts
  • An Old Member
  • MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2009, 08:09:51 PM »
flu shot is unnecessary, but normal immunizations (mumps/rubella, small pox, hepatitis, polio, tetanus etc) are fucking mandatory and if you don't get them you're a moron, humanity beat those diseases, if you get it and die its your own retard fault

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2009, 08:13:03 PM »
ohhhhh, thats completely different. yeah, you need those.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2009, 08:13:40 PM »
I respect people's opinions, but one thing I hate is how when someone does or says something contrary to what the "norm" does, they are branded as morons or crazies.

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2009, 11:03:02 PM »
I respect people's opinions, but one thing I hate is how when someone does or says something contrary to what the "norm" does, they are branded as morons or crazies.

yea well, whats even worse than that is this stupid cuntball McCarthy saying that immunizations are of a direct causation to autism...fucking bitch!

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.235 seconds with 18 queries.