KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: nyc  (Read 3192 times)

Offline BUTTPIRATE

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
nyc
« on: August 23, 2009, 09:36:08 PM »
im going to da big apple in a couple weeks, never been. id like to get some good spots to hit up if anyone knows any

Offline Karas

• Street Rage
  • Part of The Family
Re: nyc
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 09:56:56 PM »
lol i've been in NY almost all my life, and have never been there. Just be sure to bring a ton of money. Shit is expensive as fuck there. Pizza is a rediculous price, but I hear it is the best you will find. Have fun though, and watch your wallet. Fucking theives are horrible there too lol.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 10:01:20 PM »
hard rock cafe is pretty cool. i dont know any gay bars. but im sure you will sniff them out. and x2 about the wallet.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 12:03:20 AM »
bring some presents!

Offline [OnA] KatherineLian

• OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
  • Dear KEA, I will fight you all. Thank You! <3 K
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 09:01:52 AM »
my house

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 09:26:17 AM »
Postpone your trip till October... ;)

Offline Karas

• Street Rage
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 11:22:10 AM »
hard rock cafe is pretty cool. i dont know any gay bars. but im sure you will sniff them out. and x2 about the wallet.

Ohh, if they got one, then definatly go. Food is amazing and so is the building. And its a definate thing about the wallet. They are ballzy as fuck when it comes to robbing people. My neighbor worked in NYC as a delivery guy on his motorcycle, and they stole it from him as he just got off it. Id say depending on the area, get a tourist guide, but be sure not to look like one.

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 04:07:32 PM »
I'll meet up with you if you buy me a drink. I won't put out though I'm afraid =[

Offline BUTTPIRATE

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 03:00:45 PM »
I'll meet up with you if you buy me a drink. I won't put out though I'm afraid =[
im not buying drinks if youre not putting out. well, i guess i could go to the bar and buy you one while you wait at the table looking the other direction......

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 03:04:56 PM »
espn zone, ellis island, empire state building, see a broadway show, times square

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 10:18:19 PM »
Its gonna be rather hard to knock me out. If 23 shots don't do it while on medication, I doubt your roofies will!

Offline Hands Mechanical

• Old Farts
  • An Old Member
  • MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 11:57:58 AM »
Bring a ton of money, and be careful with it like people said, you will get pickpocketed etc.  But that's just big city stuff, which you probably know from being near Dallas.

Food is awfully expensive but some of the best food I've had in my life is in NYC.  Pretty much any street-level pizza place you find is going to be phenomenal, and if you want to spend more money there's an infinite selection of upscale restaurants.  I went to this place one of the last times I was in the city (I have an aunt and uncle up there who spoil us whenever we go up) and it was goddamn awesome although I could never afford it on my own.

Tourist sites, the statue of liberty and times square and empire state building are all cool.  Also the Intrepid which is a docked aircraft carrier that's basically a museum.  The Metropolitan Museum of Art is also badass. 

In terms of where to chill, my favorite part of the city is Greenwich Village which is essentially centered around Washington Square Park, in lower west manhattan above soho and chinatown.  Im sure you'd like it there, there's a good nightlife.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.225 seconds with 18 queries.