KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: hey there!  (Read 5798 times)

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
hey there!
« on: August 12, 2009, 09:45:33 PM »
Hey guys its profit or some may know me by Boats N' Hoes. If you don't know me im an old ex-KEA member. I'm here to talk to you guys about joining a new league thats starting up to take the place of CAL, though IMHO it will be 10x better because it is run by old time DoD:S players and has some great admins.

idk if many of you are aware of this, but the truth is DoD:S is dying and the best way to support DoD:S and get it back  on the gaming scene is to support competitive play and play in leagues. whether you guys would want to play soley for fun or hardcore competition or a bit of both is up to you guys.

I know when I was on KEA we had a great time playing in leagues like Sunlit and The Alliance and i think you guys would have a great time playing in this league. So if you guys are interested post back here, msg me on steam, or just go sign up!

I know you guys have plenty of members so fielding 6 on wednsday nights should be no problem and if you guys wanted any help I could go over the strats for the maps and stuff for you anytime.

here is the link to the league's site so check it out if you want. hope you guys decide to join. im gonna try to get some more teams like JNS and USA to join so you can trounce those JNS fags(you guys still hate them right? i still do).

www.league.fragdods.com
"My ass is a cum dumpster for large black men."

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: hey there!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 10:10:25 PM »
profit. good to see ya fella. i'm sure quite a few kea still have a hate for jns. I know now that kea has gotten bigger, it might beable to pull a few people.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 11:01:52 PM »
I think JNS might be the only ones they trounce. Unless the same 6 play and build teamwork. I will scrim with you guys if you do join. Good luck though.

Offline [OnA] KatherineLian

• OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
  • Dear KEA, I will fight you all. Thank You! <3 K
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 11:28:47 PM »
can someone summarize this for me in like 2 sentences? im too lazy to read the whole thing :-D

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 11:35:59 PM »
Wants us to join cal to bring fire back to the scene. Jns are a bunch of dick loving homo's?

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 11:44:58 PM »
Wants us to join cal to bring fire back to the scene. Jns are a bunch of dick loving homo's?
very good job.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 11:48:52 PM »
We have enough players now that KEA could do leagues again. Try-outs would be the fairest way and not a click like last time.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 11:51:54 PM »
Yeah, but i dont think a lot of our players would be dedicated enough.

Offline canadian_bacon

• I am Bacon
  • An Old Member
  • I Am Bacon
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 12:07:13 AM »
i would be game for it :) only a dream,,,
I am Bacon, Hear Me Sizzle!

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 12:10:44 AM »
Yeah, but i dont think a lot of our players would be dedicated enough.
I agree. Last time the few guys that were needed didn't have time that they said they had, sucked at DODs and were picked for popularity, or simply weren't dedicated enough. Just my opinion, I could be wrong....

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 12:31:40 PM »
like i said you can always play just for fun and play just the people that show-up if you cant find enough dedicated players. you guys better hurry though, regitration isn't gonna be open forever.

good luck guys, hope you can get a team together.

Oh, and if you need any help or want to ask me some questions about league play just post here or ask me on steam.

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 01:47:44 PM »
hey guys, just checking up. so hows it looking? do you think you guys can get a team going/signed up?

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 02:23:42 PM »
Obviously some sort of small competition to whoever is seriously interested would be the fairest way to go, I'd be game, I currently have lots of free time.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 05:09:31 PM by pixiestyx »

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2009, 03:10:27 AM »
I may or may not be able to do it. Id need to start practicing again. And If we had organized practices to which the whole cal team attended regularly Im sure a lot more people would be interested. Im not really to best player but with teamwork and time Im sure we can bring out a formidable and capable Cal killing squad.

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2009, 10:11:38 AM »
it takes a shit load of time to play leagues.The bullshit I was subjected to the last time was more then i want. So unless there is a group of you that has some skill and time to invest go ahead. It will take no less than 30-50 scrims to get a team together. The big mistake last time is you fucking pub gods were thinking we would just kick the shit out of any clan we faced "WRONG" it takes fucking work and being a team. I have played on some damm good teams and  played in 100's of matches. Don't think for a sec that you can play in a league like this without dedicated players. Right now I don't see us having even a decent team. Sure I could go get other players that i know and form a team but most of them wouldnt be kea. To play in leagues we have to be able to go get players. That means the doors have to be open. 

Offline canadian_bacon

• I am Bacon
  • An Old Member
  • I Am Bacon
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 10:23:42 AM »
i would try it.
I am Bacon, Hear Me Sizzle!

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2009, 10:37:27 AM »
well..last time ,it didnt go as planned.
but no1 gave a shit about it either,maybe that´s changed..im gonna stick with pub,dont have the time/skill to step up..but others might want to take a shot,i dont see anything wrong with trying,and recruiting dedicated players..idk,who do you have in mind?

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2009, 02:52:34 PM »
I dont think we are gonna take part in it. Think we are just a pub clan. Dont have many comp. ready players or players willing.

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2009, 05:41:40 PM »
Fair enough old bean. Spit spot and all that.

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 11:14:22 PM »
whether you guys think you're ready or not there is no harm in trying is there? Worst case scenario you cant field 6 consistantly and have to drop out of the league, but why not try?

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2009, 11:33:59 PM »
As long as its free (not sure, don't want to look in past posts). We might as well give it a try, the worst we could do is make a bad name for ourselves/KEA. idk about you guys, but being known as a GAY server is about as low as I can get.... :P

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2009, 11:37:51 PM »
As long as its free (not sure, don't want to look in past posts). We might as well give it a try, the worst we could do is make a bad name for ourselves/KEA. idk about you guys, but being known as a GAY server is about as low as I can get.... :P
dman has a point here.

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2009, 12:13:29 AM »
it is free, and JNS and eGo already hold the top spots for being gay, and getting wrecked/dropping out of a league isn't gonna change that.

www.league.fragdods.com

gogogogogo!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 12:15:09 AM by The Profit »

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2009, 08:03:17 AM »
It doesn't mean that KEA has to make a team, you guys can you use an alias, and use the few KEA that want to then use other people that don't have a team yet, like me.

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2009, 03:33:35 PM »
well, like i said earlier, i'm game, and i have lots of free time to practice, it sounds like i'm not the only one with interest

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.062 seconds with 17 queries.